Vio

Lavender Love
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
I’m always online, more active around the evenings. My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I can switch back and forth between passive and aggressive play style. I used to be really aggressive, but these days I'm really tired most the time or busy. I just don't have the energy to be as aggressive these days, so I like finding partners who I can lean on for creative input when I can't provide.
Favorite Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (Yaoi/Hetero/Yuri).
Genre You DON'T Like
My least favorites are horror, historical, and western.
I’ll be giving this a proper read when I get to a computer since most of your information is squashed in a box on mobile, but this idea is defiantly nice and I’d be willing to fill a role that you need, or multiple roles if I’m allowed more than one character.
Hey I just wanted to update you and let you know that the familiar for the Purple Rose Witch is still available if you would like that. Also you can make up to two characters. :)

Gladis

Edgesquire
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adaptable
No Preferences
I would believe I am a little of both, since it depends on the situation. Sometimes I take on a more passive role, sometimes I take on a more aggressive role.
Favorite Genres
Science Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Historical, Shounen-ai and Shoujo-ai, Psychological, Steampunk and... well, I'm actually up for most kinds of role plays.
Genre You DON'T Like
There isn't really any genre that I totally dislike, though there might be a few themes I would like to be without. I just can't think of naming anything right now...
Vio Vio
Huh... Didn't know you were bringing this back. You could've told me. ; n ;

SoleStride

Black Horse
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Either-or or both
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Mystery, Meta-Human/Super Powers, Futuristic, Dystopian.
Genre You DON'T Like
Romance-only rps
Vio Vio
Is this still open for sign ups? I may be interested in making a male supernatural creature or something. I'd have to look at your list of what can be done.

Vio

Lavender Love
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
I’m always online, more active around the evenings. My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.
Writing Levels
No Preferences
I can switch back and forth between passive and aggressive play style. I used to be really aggressive, but these days I'm really tired most the time or busy. I just don't have the energy to be as aggressive these days, so I like finding partners who I can lean on for creative input when I can't provide.
Favorite Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (Yaoi/Hetero/Yuri).
Genre You DON'T Like
My least favorites are horror, historical, and western.
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS, I HAVE LIFTED THE NO FEMALE BAN. MAKE WHATEVER YOU DESIRE. :)