- Roleplay Invitations
- One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- I’m always online, more active around the evenings. My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I can switch back and forth between passive and aggressive play style. I used to be really aggressive, but these days I'm really tired most the time or busy. I just don't have the energy to be as aggressive these days, so I like finding partners who I can lean on for creative input when I can't provide.
- Favorite Genres
- I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (Yaoi/Hetero/Yuri).
- Genre You DON'T Like
- My least favorites are horror, historical, and western.
Hey I just wanted to update you and let you know that the familiar for the Purple Rose Witch is still available if you would like that. Also you can make up to two characters. :)I’ll be giving this a proper read when I get to a computer since most of your information is squashed in a box on mobile, but this idea is defiantly nice and I’d be willing to fill a role that you need, or multiple roles if I’m allowed more than one character.