- Roleplay Invitations
- One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- I’m always online, more active around the evenings. My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- No Preferences
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I can switch back and forth between passive and aggressive play style. I used to be really aggressive, but these days I'm really tired most the time or busy. I just don't have the energy to be as aggressive these days, so I like finding partners who I can lean on for creative input when I can't provide.
- Favorite Genres
- I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (Yaoi/Hetero/Yuri).
- Genre You DON'T Like
- My least favorites are horror, historical, and western.
Essentially yes. Though I don’t view alchemy as witchcraft, as it’s described as being a type of science. This is why I opted out the term “alchemy” for transmutation as the two have similar aspects, but one is more magic focused.What would an alchemist be under? Transmutation?