Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
cQApleS.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2pocie0.jpg

Hello! The Realm of Nautchwald is small pocket dimension with a very diverse community of supernatural beings and monsters. What you may find during your time in Nautchwald is a small beach side town lined with a whole bunch of shops and buildings. There is also a park for families and individuals to relax in, a farmers market down by the docks, and various housing options. Down the paved road leading away from the small town is where you will find Nautchwald's High School where teenagers of all sorts attend. The road continues past this and ultimately leads to Petrova Manor where the Mayor of Nautchwald, Magnolia Arcenciel, and her "family" lives. You have recently moved, and registered as a Nautchwald citizen. Now that you are a citizen, what is there for you to do? Get a job, make friends, attend Nautchwald High School, discover the secrets of the Petrova Manor, maybe even meet a Petrova? It's all up to you in this open role-play! All you have to do to is join our chat room "Nautchwald Realm" and embark on a new life.

110x7nq.jpg

The Petrova Manor, named after the former mayor Xavier Petrova, sits upon a cliff by the sea. It's guarded by a black old century style gate and a built in security system. The manor itself is huge, at least four stories tall, and made entirely out of brick. It is the most luxurious places in all of Nautchwald, with a large front yard, modern appliances, personal servants, a view of the ocean, and much more. It seems that only the people who have a reason to be there are allowed entry onto the estate, but you managed to get in by applying to work there. What awaits you behind those large onyx gates? Find out and join our closed role-play "The Rose Witch Covenant"! For entry and more information please message a group officer or the group owner Violaceous.

hsmckw.jpg

The Petrova Family, that take residence in the Petrova Manor, are a millennia old family of witches. Within this family of witches there are those how excel greatly over the others.They specialize in a certain type of magic naturally and are blessed or cursed with certain powers only they possess. The reason these witches have gained such power is because they are the reincarnations of the founding members of the Rose Witch Covenant which the Petrova Family centers itself around. Each "Rose Witch" are identified by the color of their past self. Secretly, they are the true force that governs the Realm of Nautchwald. Are you "Rose Witch" material?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TP2Cl8b.png

"Our coven immortal, our bonds eternal, our suffering everlasting."

Website | Info Dump | OOC | Apply | Discord

Welcome! Rose Witch Covenant is the very first role-play that I ran on Iwaku, and after a while it had to be put on hiatus due to lack of active players, and some real life issues I was having at the time. It has been down for around three years now, and in those three years I have worked on the role-play in my spare time with the hopes that I would be able to run it again. I am happy to announce that I have finally completed the website improvements, which means I can finally reopen RWC to the Iwaku community. Yay!

RWC is around four or five years old now, and one of my greatest creations. It falls somewhere in the genres of drama, modern fantasy, and action, with little tid bits of adventure and mystery. I hope these are something that interest you! The Story will focus primarily on the Petrova Family and the hardships they might face as they try to keep not just Nautchwald together, but themselves. There will be very many story arcs, as well as individual character arcs, and special events to keep all of us entertained while we experience something great together! Other things to note is that there might be dark themes, such as character death and violence, in this role-play. If stuff like that bothers you then maybe this role-play isn't suited for you.

Oh! Don't forget to take a look at the website I created for this role-play. On it you will find very important information such as rules, roles, lore, and locations that are vital to the role-play. I know some people would prefer the information be on site as well, so below I will include tabs highlighting only certain things to consider before joining. After people express enough interest then I will also create a info dump thread for those of you that are a bit more fickle with how you like things presented to you. If you have any questions feel free to ask below, or send me a PM. I appreciate that you've made it this far in my interest check, and if you are interested please comment below! Thanks for reading!

[fieldbox=", #BF3EFF, solid"]
[bg=#333333]
[stabs=bcenter|680x200]
{slide=Rules and Expectations|center}- Must be long term and dedicated. This role-play could last a while!

- You must be active, and post at least once or twice a week . You will be given three warnings for inactivity before being removed from the group.

- You must be cooperative with the Game Master and the other members.

- You can collaborate on events, plot, and characters. Please tell the game master of any plot or event prior to carrying it out.

- If you, the game player, are having troubles with another member please tell the Game Master.
Drama out of character is frowned upon, drama in character is welcomed.

- Zero tolerance is in effect. I do not and will not accept bullying of any form in or out of my game. You will be removed from the group, and your character will become npced until I decide they are no longer needed.

-Do not argue with me, the game master, as I have final say in any matter. When I tell you to change something then you change it. When I tell you to stop misbehaving then you stop misbehaving. When I tell you no then that means no. I will not be disrespected, belittled, or harassed for any decisions I've made regarding anything in the role-play. You will be given three warnings to correct your behavior before being removed from the role-play. ( I only had to write this rule due to previous complications with past players).

For more information please visit the website! Thank you. :)

{/slide}
{slide=Roles}I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANYMORE FEMALES. MAGI (Witches/Magicians) OUTSIDE THE FAMILY MUST BE UNIQUE. I NEED MORE SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERS! DO NOT BE AFRAID TO GET CREATIVE! MESSAGE ME ON IWAKU OR DISCORD IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR IDEAS! :)

Rose Witches:

Blue Rose - Xavier - Semi-Omnificence- Deceased - Unavailable
Red Rose - Premade - Magic - Anastasia - Widow of Blue - Mother to White - Grandmother to Black and Purple - Petrova Family Head - CEO of Potent Inc. - Taken by Phantom
White Rose - Premade - Space and Time - Morris - Father to Black and Purple - Bears the Mark of La Rosa - Taken by Dante
Purple Rose - Premade - White Arts / Protection / Healing - Moselle - Taken by Vio
Black Rose - Premade - Dark Arts / Curses / Chaos - Skylar - Antagonist - Taken by Vio

Pink Rose - Chi - Taken by Celeste
Grey Rose - Divination - Pending / Hold by Sailor Moon
Bisque Rose - Transmutation - Taken by Shayla
Orange Rose - Elemental - Taken by Angelic Fusion
Chartreuse - Necromancy - Antagonist - AVAILABLE! I NEED THIS ROLE 100 % ! They are VERY important!

For more information on the witches please take a look at their page found on the website. :)

The Familiars: WE NEED THESE!
Each Rose Witch can have a familiar companion. For more information on them please take a look at the website. :)

Blue -
Red -
White - NPCed / Side Character Taken by Shayla
Purple -
Black - Taken by Shini

Pink - Taken by Celeste
Orange -
Bisque - NPCed / Side Character by Dante
Grey - Taken by Saber
Chartreuse -

Other:

WE NEED CHARACTERS OUTSIDE THE PETROVA FAMILY, ORIGINAL ROLES (Roles I have not provided), AND MALE CHARACTERS!!

{/slide}
{slide=The Petrova Family Memoir}Creation

Millennia ago, dating back to the days of ancients, Lucifer, gods most prized angel fell from the heavens and was imprisoned in a new realm of fire and ice. Once fallen, the battle between "evil" and "good" shortly began. Demons were created and roamed the plains of hell seeking any possible way to climb out of the pit. Around this time other creatures, small little beings, known as humans began to advance and adapt to the world the creator had bestowed upon them. Most the of human race adapted into laborers, warriors, and even kings. People too blind, arrogant, or perhaps ignorant to see the supernatural creatures that plagues their realm, however, there was that small percent that were born on the same frequency as the other beings that roamed the earth along side them. People who were capable of seeing that they were not alone in their world, that other creatures walked along side them such as nymphs, sirens, fae, vampyre, angels, and even demons. These supernatural beings, so unlike the humans, were known for their habits but none more dangerous than that of a demon. It wasn't long before the humans began to realize that they could harness the power of these dangerous creatures. These people are formally known as witches. It is said that witches are the product of a contract made with that of a demon. The demon provides the human unnatural power and in return they either collect souls, or give up their own. Thus witches were created, and as time continued it's march forward witches began being born by natural means. The demons eventually were no longer needed in order to obtain great power, that is unless you were born human.

To be continued..., on the website! ;)
{/slide}
{slide=And we can dance....}We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well, they're no friends of mine

Say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind

And we can dance
(Dancé!)

We can go when we want to
The night is young and so am I
And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet
And surprise 'em with the victory cry

Say, we can act if we want to
If we don't, nobody will
And you can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile

And say, we can dance, we can dance
Everything's out of control
We can dance, we can dance
They're doing it from pole to pole
Everybody look at your hands
Everybody's taking the chance
Safety dance
Oh well, the safety dance
Ah yes, the safety dance

We can dance if we want to
We've got all your life and mine
As long as we abuse it, never gonna lose it
Everything'll work out right

I say, we can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well, they're no friends of mine

I say, we can dance, we can dance
Everything's out of control
We're doing it from pole to pole
Everybody look at your hands
Everybody's taking the chance

Ah yes, the safety dance
Oh yes, the safety dance
Oh, the safety dance, yeah
Well, it's the safety dance
It's the safety dance

584db_s-200x150.gif

{/slide}
[/stabs]

[/bg]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Interesting concept, Vio! Love the gothic / slice-of-life vibes. I'm going to have to pass though, I don't think I have the time for another RP. Thanks for the tag and best of luck <3

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
- Bounces up and down repeatedly!-

Me , Me! Choose me , Vio Boo <3

• Love
- Bounces up and down repeatedly!-

Me , Me! Choose me , Vio Boo <3

I’d be happy to have you on board Shay Bae. If you have any friends that you think would be interested feel free to tag them. I’m very eager to get started ; w ;

So, just to make sure I'm understanding this right, this a complete restart, no in-progress plots or anything?

• Useful
Hi there! I'm always interested in stories that involve magic in some capacity, and I also enjoy some slice of life. It looks like you've put so much work into this, i'd have to be crazy not to at least look into it! As such, i'd be happy to try and work out some kind of interesting role I could play in the world, be it a side character of little import, some kind of antagonist, etc... I'm going to do some more reading into your lore, characters, locations, and all that if you aren't already full up.

At the very least, it looks like you've done great work so far with the project. Congrats!

• Thank You
So, just to make sure I'm understanding this right, this a complete restart, no in-progress plots or anything?

It is a complete restart. There is plot already made and being planned out in advanced, but as of right now cannonly nothing has happened. If that makes sense? For example last time I ran through the first event was a tea party. This time around it will be a festival called The Monster Mash, and characters will have free roam of Nautchwald to sort of ease our way into the roleplay and introduce our characters. :)

Hi there! I'm always interested in stories that involve magic in some capacity, and I also enjoy some slice of life. It looks like you've put so much work into this, i'd have to be crazy not to at least look into it! As such, i'd be happy to try and work out some kind of interesting role I could play in the world, be it a side character of little import, some kind of antagonist, etc... I'm going to do some more reading into your lore, characters, locations, and all that if you aren't already full up.

At the very least, it looks like you've done great work so far with the project. Congrats!

I’m glad you are interested! Magic themed roleplays are one of my favorites, but this roleplay isn’t entirely slice of life. There will be slice of life elements found in the rp, but the primary focus will be a bit darker rather than fluffier. Yeah this has been a lot of work, so I hope things will be a little more organized for this reboot. Okay well shoot me a PM after you’ve read through everything, and let me know if you have any ideas. I will certainly need someone to take up antagonist roles as they are introduced to the story (some examples will be the Gang Leaders, La Rosa, The Shadow King, Ect.) or if you’d like we can find you a more permenant role (as the antagonists will come and go). I look forward to hearing from you! :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Xenotrix Metamorph
U P D A T E:

I have edited the original post. A minor edit to the roles. I have listed two roles that will be Antagonist roles later in the Main Story Arcs.

U P D A T E:

I have edited the original post. A minor edit to the roles. I have listed two roles that will be Antagonist roles later in the Main Story Arcs.
I'd be interested in taking up such a role if you'd have me for it.^^

Also! @Jinx , @QUEENIE , @Unbound

• Thank You
Also question! Will there be male characters in this as well? Sorry on my phone so I can't read over the main things!

• Useful
lol you beat me to the punch but i might be interested in this

Also question! Will there be male characters in this as well? Sorry on my phone so I can't read over the main things!

Yes!!! I’m sorry if there was any confusion! Originally I considered both Male and Females as “witches” but feel free to use the term Magician, Wizard, or Mage for male characters. It is important to note that Worlocks are wizards with more EVIL dispositions, and in this scenario it would be kind of bad to have a character refer to themselves as such.

I'd be interested in taking up such a role if you'd have me for it.^^

Also! @Jinx , @QUEENIE , @Unbound

As of right now I’ve already taken up Skylar, and someone has recently messaged me about taking Chartreuse, however there will be LOTS of baddies over the course of the rp, and if you’d like to take one up when they appear feel free to let me know. I can message you a list of baddies that we will have in the future. OR you can contribute to the list by creating your own baddie and we can create a little event or maybe a new Arc surrounding them. :)

Definitely going to ask for the Red Rose.

Last edited:
@Vio can a player make a familiar as a character?

Sorry Vio, I wish I could do this! But alas, reality has kicked up pretty heavily again.

White Rose looks very interesting ;) Thank you as always my love @Shayla

I'd like to place my interest for the White Rose and of course talk it over with you @Vio whenever possible

Last edited:
  • Thank You