1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Rose Petal Highschool

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zek, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

• Ok I have an OOC now, please post your OOC here now on, and also for newcomers post your Character a Sheet here as well, Thank you.

#1 Zek, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2016
  1. @Katy Kat @Shinku @Fliris sorry guys for not responding~! >////<
    Yesterday all day I was playing in a band from 9 AM - 4:30 PM
    and now today is fathers day I will get a post in when I get back~!

2. @FawnGoddess It's okay, don't worry about about. Father Day? Where do you live? That day was the passed June...

3. ((OOC: No worries bro!))

4. I live in Australia @Shinku ((also love the new avatar~))

haha thaks @Katy Kat oh and also what I mean't to type before was that "Wasn't" going to bed yet~ X9 I mis typed that~ >///<

5. :awesome: LOL! Thanks. And yes, that makes a lot of sense now! You practically live at the end of the world. That's actually really cool.

6. ((OOC: Oh, lol. XD))

7. @Angel Evans This is the place for post OoC stuff. And yes, I guess the thread still open. But you should wait for @Zek

8. @Citrus Answer my reply on the IC, please.

9. @Shinku

I usually go to bed around 9:30, and I couldn't finish my post since I was helping out my dad. I'll finish it today though!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm BACK!!!! Omg update God, and I had no internet ;-;

• Like Like x 1
  11. @Zek I feel you, bro! I have been without Internet for like 3 months and I almost died...

12. But wat O-0. How am I supposed to act like my character never met someone ;-;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.