Rose Petal Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man at the desk- YOU THINK THE PRINCEPLE CAN DO SH!T ABOUT ME?! HERE AT THIS SCHOOL I AM YOUR GOD AND YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO F OFF OR I WILL EXPELL YOU!

a1.jpg
"I find it amazing how I have time for school"

Name
Tiana Grace
"Surely you know me? I'm a model and actress."

"I think I look a bit too old for my age.. Probably because my body is big.."

Modelling

"There are a lot of things I like, actually."

Dislikes
Bugs
Needless arguments

"... And this is where I draw the line."

Club
Planning a Drama or Visual Arts Club
"The arts would be nice, a good place to hone my skills."

Appearance
large.jpg

Standing at a somewhat tall 5'8", Tiana is a teenage model and actress. Her hair is a long, jet black colour with a soft, purple hue to it when facing the light. Her eyes are an amethyst purple as well, and her skin is fair along with a toned, yet slender body. She is considered attractive by society and people, however, she thinks otherwise. She actually wears glasses, and so wears thin contact lens instead, sometimes changing the colour for a photo shoot. She also can cut her own hair, or just wear shorter wigs and such. She barely puts on make up, only wearing at most mascara and lip gloss, and the occasional lip stick. She gives off the mature, calm and collected vibe, but also an innocent and childish touch depending on what she wears.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Excuse me, Sir?" A soft, angelic voice emerged from on the other side of the desk, smiling softly at the man at the desk. She was a new student, like a few others, who had just transferred. Her parents found that it was best that she were to have more exposure to others, she just found it nice to talk to people. She gave off a soothing aura, just simply being in the room was enough to put one in a daze. The light scent of citrus oranges and lemons were on her, possibly from perfume. She appeared to be much taller than the other girls, standing out a bit like a sore thumb, but hey, it was a very attractive sore thumb. "Are you alright?" The female asked, clear concern in the voice as the man was yelling. The girl was clearly puzzled, however, she didn't want to come off as rude, as it wasn't her own business. Her dark hair was let down today, and she wore the school uniform as per usual. Her hair was wavy near the ends, and her eyes were, as usual, a dark purplish colour. "If you are, I'd like to ask about a club."

@Zek

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Man at the desk- yes I'm perfectly fine........"Yes I am the man you need to talk to in order to make a club" he said cheerfully. "To make a club you need at least one other person to join you. I will give you a weeks time to do so. After you get a satisfying amount of members come back here for your club information. That is all" "Now, GOOD BYE."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Rito entered the room after not been able to find the girl. He still was holding the poster she dropped, so he looked down at one of them. He found them quite interesting, but he didn't knew or had a clue of what kind of club she wanted to do. "So far, I've seen so many students creating clubs. I wonder if one of them manages to catch my attention", he mumbled as he kept staring at the colorful and well made poster.

Man at the desk- The man took out his "on break" sighn and stood up. "Yay! Break time!" He shouted cheerfully. Now I don't have to put up with these students crap. The man started to walk around the schools hallways and saw Jacky (The second "Devil").

Jacky- Jacky stopped hitting the punching bag and saw...... The man.......
"Sup old man, how's your day been going?"

The man- hmf. The man walked left and went back to his desk.

Jacky- "well then." She went down stairs to the first floor and started to walk through the hallways with her not paying attention. She then bumped into someone. "Hey watch where your going-------" she then looked up to see the boy she crushes on, Rito. "Oh, ugh sorry Rito, it's my fault I wasn't paying attention and that's why I bumped into you haha~"

10.jpeg

"I-I see. Alright then.." She could clearly feel the hostility and moody vibe of the man, which appeared to have put her off for a while. She was unsure if this were really - per say, safe. Well, trying never killed her, and it hopefully would never kill her. Ever. Though.. Was that man bipolar or something..? He most likely was. Well, regardless, it didn't help her if she kept wandering around, so she heeded the man' instruction, and his fairly.. 'polite' parting words. "Good bye.." She trailed off a little, quickly walking away. She didn't seem to be far too fond, probably scared of the man even, but she didn't want to judge him for just that one meeting, it would be rude in her opinion. Though, who was she going to invite to the Visual Arts club? It's not like she knew of anyone who was typically fond of the arts, painting, drawing, and such. She would probably try providing her own materials and equipment, and electricity wasn't needed as it was mainly paper and such. She just needed a room for the club if she made it.

Ugh, too much work. Too much thinking.

It was usually her manager's job to be planning things out, and so she barely had management skills. It was a wonder how her manager can fill in her busy schedule, she kind of felt bad for her manager, and her agency. She was at school though, so she shouldn't be worrying about such, she should be worrying more about the club rather than her own life style. As she was walking out of the room, she accidentally brushed over the man who walked back in, the one who picked up the poster. "Ah, I'm sorry." She apologized, and then looking at a female who bumped into him by accident. Not wanting to be rude, she bowed her head, and scurried out of the room with a worried expression.

@Zek
@Shinku

Rito took his gaze from the poster for look down at another new girl. He smiled as a drop of sweat appeared on his forehead. Apparenly and without wanting, he was like a girls' magnet. "Ah, it's okay. I wasn't paying attention where I was". He then looked at the man at the desk with a frown. "Ah, you should be careful with him". He looked back at her. "That man is like a grumpy cat that's more cold that the darm Antartic ocean".

@Zek @Citrus

Jacky- "say, are you in a club? If you want, I can teach you how to box and stuff, I am the leader of the boxing club, also I am Jacky Heart daughter of the principle and the "second devil"."

@Shinku

"The second devil...?" Rito tilted his head to his right a bit, totally confused by the odd title she gave herself. He let go a quite nervous chuckle, thinking it may be some kind of bad joke. "A-Ah... Really...? That's cool... I guess..." He mumbled that last part, smiling a bit. "And, thanks, but I'm really not the type of guy that loves boxing and those kind of stuff..." He slightly bowed at her polietely. Is the least he could do for her after rejecting, kidny, her offer.

"Ok, that sounds great." Sadako agreed taking her tray to the return area and walked close beside her friend.
Chiho, tried to read a little and fall asleep, but to no avail. "I hope there isn't a curfew around here..." Chiho climbed off her bed, "I guess I can take a small walk around the school." She looked into the mirror, she was still wearing the same outfit she wore for dinner, a long brown sweater dress with blac ribbon to tie it up. Along with some chocolate brown stockings, she looked down, her beat up loafers neatly next to her bed. Sliding them on, she walked over to the bathroom door, "Sadako? I'm taking a short walk around the school, I'll be back soon."

Shutting the dorm room door, Chiho began her peaceful walk around the school. 'Maybe I can apologize to that boy... If he's still awake that is.'

2014-05-13-649234.jpeg

Indeed, he should have a harem going on, without her in it. She couldn't help but to giggle at how hard the other girl tried, getting the guy to join her club. Either she was almost desperate for members, or she liked him. It was pretty obvious to her, anyways. Though the girl who introduced herself as Jacky seemed to be pretty straight forward, also almost ignoring Tiana completely. Well then, she didn't take it personally really though, probably just caught in that little world where just she and her crush were in, no biggie. These people looked like they were already in clubs, but she decided to speak up for a moment. "Actually, I'm planning on starting a visual arts club, if anyone would like to join." She smiled, tilting her head to the side. She didn't really comment about the man at the desk, not wanting to appear rude, but she did almost laugh at that snark comment on the man. ".. I'll keep that in mind." She smiled, facing the other male and giving him a gentle bow.

@Zek
@Shinku

Jacky- "You don't Think That being one of the 3 Devils, the three students who make sure that if anyone breaks the rules they are aloud to break them, is pretty cool?! And + I'm the principle's daughter!" "Ergggg, this is why guys like you----------" "I'm sorry Rito" *sniffle* "I didn't mean to act up, I hope you can forgive me....,....."

She then realized there was any other girl there. Jacky went up to the girl and whispered in her ear, "
F off, he is mine!" She then smiled at Rito.

C
"The second devil...?" Rito tilted his head to his right a bit, totally confused by the odd title she gave herself. He let go a quite nervous chuckle, thinking it may be some kind of bad joke. "A-Ah... Really...? That's cool... I guess..." He mumbled that last part, smiling a bit. "And, thanks, but I'm really not the type of guy that loves boxing and those kind of stuff..." He slightly bowed at her polietely. Is the least he could do for her after rejecting, kidny, her offer.
As Chiho explored the halls of the school, she soon saw the boy from earlier. He was talking to a girl, Chiho hoped she wouldn't interrupt anything. She shyly made her way towards him, "H-hello... Um-I... Sorry about earlier, I hope I didn't scare you anything." She twiddled her thumbs, "I... I guess I should go." She continued to look down, embarrassed.

"A Visual Arts club?" Just when Rito was about to look to the other girl, he widen his eyes and made a pokerface as Jackie shouted at him all of a sudden. He was quite upset, but then she acted all innocent. His mind was blank and didn't knew what to say or how to react. A drop of sweat appeared on his forehead as he slowly rubbed the back of his head, trying to figure out if it was his fault that she acted that way.

"U-Um... S-Sorry if I said smething that upsetted you, Jackie-san.."

Jacky- "You don't Think That being one of the 3 Devils, the three students who make sure that if anyone breaks the rules they are aloud to break them, is pretty cool?! And + I'm the principle's daughter!" "Ergggg, this is why guys like you----------" "I'm sorry Rito" *sniffle* "I didn't mean to act up, I hope you can forgive me....,....."

She then realized there was any other girl there. Jacky went up to the girl and whispered in her ear, "
F off, he is mine!" She then smiled at Rito.
"I...uh..."
Chiho looked at her frightened, 'What did she mean by that? I don't think he belongs to anyone....' Chiho looked at the boy again, "Anyways... I apologize."

Chiho, the girl from the morning that ran from him, now appeared in front of him apologizing. He looked at her and smiled, nodding. "Ah, it's okay, miss. No need to apologize". He grinned a bit with a chuckle. "I'm glad to know that you aren't scared of me". As he looked at the other girls, he chuckled nervously and silently, feling like one of those lucky guys from some animes and mangas that had a harem without even knowing it.

"Nai, nai... It's nothing like that, Rito-kun..." he thought as he shook his head a bit. "They're just trying to be nice and friendly... That's all..."

Jacky- "Well, I have a meeting so I have to go, bye!" At that Jacky went up to Rito kissed him on the cheek and left."

tumblr_ns2am3KB5D1u84acyo1_500.png
"What a drag..."

Name
Augustus Grace
"My last name is so feminine.. It's annoying."

"I'm not a 30 year old stalker, hell, who would want to stalk you?"

Sports
"These are the only things that keep me awake.."

Dislikes
Classes
Teachers
"Can I sleep yet?"

Club
Kendo

Appearance
Jet black hair, and unlike his sister, he has bright blue eyes as opposed to her own dark purple. His hair is shaggy, like a bed head, but it wasn't too bad that he would be mistaken for his sister. He stands at about 6'3", much taller than his own sister by a long shot. He is lean and muscular, and attractive like his sister, in a male way, of course. When not in his uniform, it's usually a sweater and some jeans, along with headphones and a music player in his pocket. Unlike his sister, he is not a model. However, people have offered him and attempted to scout him, though he is just too lazy to do it.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Oi. What's the ruckus? Can't a guy just wait outside in peace?" A deeper voice would emerge from behind the female who lastly entered the room, and he was practically towering over most of the ones in here. The male narrowed his eyes and down to the purple eyed girl, as though in annoyance. "You said you would only ask about the art club, you said nothing about people talking here and causing me to be unable to sleep." He snapped at her, watching her react to him. He didn't seem to be the most approachable, and his eyes were like that of a cats. He leaned down a bit due to his height, and placed an elbow on his sister's head. "Come on. We need to go." He spoke out, drowsily as well. He acknowledge the others in the room, sluggishly bringing his hand up, and flicking it to the side. "Yo."

@Shinku
@Zek
@Katy Kat

Chiho, the girl from the morning that ran from him, now appeared in front of him apologizing. He looked at her and smiled, nodding. "Ah, it's okay, miss. No need to apologize". He grinned a bit with a chuckle. "I'm glad to know that you aren't scared of me". As he looked at the other girls, he chuckled nervously and silently, feling like one of those lucky guys from some animes and mangas that had a harem without even knowing it.

"Nai, nai... It's nothing like that, Rito-kun..." he thought as he shook his head a bit. "They're just trying to be nice and friendly... That's all..."
"Well, I don't exactly know your name... So uh- what is your name?" She laughed softly, still looking away. She looked back to Jackie, still wondering why on earth she would say that. 'I mean-I guess I can see why, he is kinda cute, but- he belongs to no one.' She blushed at the thought, finally, she looked up at him. He had a nicely chiseled face, seemed nice enough too. "Oh, and... Do you like music?"

Jacky- "Well, I have a meeting so I have to go, bye!" At that Jacky went up to Rito kissed him on the cheek and left."
Rito widen his eyes and blushed as deep as a tomato. His face was also hot, some stream coming out from it. He was shocked and froze where he was standing, not really expecting someone to kiss him on the cheek. It was a silly and innocent, but hey, is still been a kiss. "I-I-I..." The poor Rito couldn't even speak and every time he tried, he just stuttered badly.

@Katy Kat @Zek @Citrus

Status
Not open for further replies.