Rose Petal Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadako smiled. "Let them stare. Be proud of what you have. Stand with confidence." She put her hand on Chiho's shoulder allowing her to relax them down. "Now, raise your chin. You must believe that you are perfect the way you are. Come on. You'll be fine. I'm here with you." She said starting to pick up some salad with her fork.

@Katy Kat

Name:
Renate "Rena" Rodriguez
Likes/dislikes: (2 each)
+Cello/ Signing
+Art
+Silence

-Crowds
-Ginger
-Bad music
Club:
Music Club
Appearance:
large.jpg

Standing in a solid 5'6 ft tall. Renate's sort of introverted. But she talks from time to time. She just doesn't like big crowds and loud music that makes your ears explode. She can also be a good friend and caring when you become friends with her. Maybe she might give you a private performance of her signing ;) Oh and she has freckles on her cheeks that runs down until her shoulders.

((Extra: She's Half German btw. . . ))

Rena walked around the halls with a cello on her hand and a music book on the other. She seemed confused, bitting her lip as she looked around. It seems that she couldn't find a good place to be alone in. Though she seemed full and didn't want to eat right now. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
As Sadako ate her dinner she hoped someone would see the sign up sheet on the Music club's door. The more people the more fun they could have.

Man at the desk- the man took out a piece of paper and apen and started to write, "I'm on my break, SO LEAVE ME ALONE" And then he put it on a stand on top of his desk. He then stood up and started to walk around the school, all the students where looking at him terrified that he will kill them. He walks up to the second floor with an envelope and went up to the room 317 (music club) he took out his skeleton key and opened up the room. "sigh" "this place needs some cleaning up to do." The man placed the envelope on one of the tables that was already in there and left." The letter in the envelope said this,"Dear music students, every month is when you must pay 500 points to keep the club room. That said, electricity is 200. That's 700 points monthly, if you don't use our equipment, if you do it would cost around 1,235 points monthly. Hope you have a nice day -Man at the front desk." The man locked up the door and went back down to his desk. He took away the "on my break" sighn and went back to his harsh mean mood."

Man at the desk- "go right ahead, what if I care." "Sigh" the man starts to stare angrily at the girl.

She went outside towards a hill until she settled down on a tree. Placing the cello beside her, she sighed and tried to relax before taking a nap. The breeze flowing past her, making her hair fly softly as she was under the shade . . . . . simply a calm atmosphere around her.

"I think it looks perfect!" She said sweetly as she put her tray down on the linen table cloth covered table and sat down putting her napkin in her lap. Her etiquette skills had been drilled into her as a child so it was second nature to still do it now.

@Katy Kat
"T-thanks... Hey, we should head back up to our rooms, maybe we can talk more about the club." Chiho began to prepare herself to leave, signaling Sadako to follow. She silently made her way to the dorm, checking every now and then to see if Sadako was behind her.

@Fliris

Miki had been so caught up in her newest manga that she couldn't discern that someone was talking to her, Silver Vess, the leader of the only club she was currently apart of. After a few minutes, she lowered her book and thought for a moment before quickly getting up and looking around. "Crap.. he probably thought I was ignoring him..." she sighed as she headed for a ta left to sit for awhile. It wasn't long after that he returned from wherever he had gone, probably the penthouse. She approached him as he sat down at another table with his bamboo sword. "Hey Silver, I'm sorry about earlier.." she looked down at her feet. "I was really into this new manga I'm reading, and I didn't quite comprehend that I was being talked to.. I'm sorry.." she said sorrowfully.

Silver- it's ok! It didn't really bother me that you where reading. You look kinda cute like that anyways, hehe. So what where you reading? Something good I presume?

She lifted her head with a bright blush on her face, "Oh.. th-thank you, Silver.." she smiled shyly. She dug around in her bag for a few moments before pulling out the book and handing it to him to show him. "It's interesting, I'm not completely sure about it yet, though.." she admitted.

"Hmm?. . . ." Rena woke up at the middle of her nap and looked around. It seemed that there's still time as the sun was still shining. Taking her cello, she made a few tunes and started a soft song. Soft melody filled the plain as she was satisfied with the choice of song.

"T-thanks... Hey, we should head back up to our rooms, maybe we can talk more about the club." Chiho began to prepare herself to leave, signaling Sadako to follow. She silently made her way to the dorm, checking every now and then to see if Sadako was behind her.

@Fliris
"Ok, that sounds great." Sadako agreed taking her tray to the return area and walked close beside her friend.

"Ok, that sounds great." Sadako agreed taking her tray to the return area and walked close beside her friend.
Chiho thought about what to bring in, "Alright... So I have a keyboard piano, a violin, and a flute, nothing else though... The man at the desk said it was 500 points a month to keep the club going... You think they'd allow us to buy some instruments for the room? Both of us have 10,000 points in total..." Chiho thought long and hard about it, 'It makes sense, we put our points together, and we would have 20,000 in total.'

Chiho spotted their dorm room, "Here we are Sadako."

Chiho thought about what to bring in, "Alright... So I have a keyboard piano, a violin, and a flute, nothing else though... The man at the desk said it was 500 points a month to keep the club going... You think they'd allow us to buy some instruments for the room? Both of us have 10,000 points in total..." Chiho thought long and hard about it, 'It makes sense, we put our points together, and we would have 20,000 in total.'

Chiho spotted their dorm room, "Here we are Sadako."
"That could work but we need to watch how much we spend. The points are used for food too." Sadako stated pulling out her key and opening the door to their room.

After finishing her song. . . . .

Minutes later...

Rena was once again walking down the hallway while carrying her cello, going towards the dorm trying to find her room. She walked past the girls who were just about to enter theirs until she quickly found a door with the name on it not to far away. It would be nice if she had this whole room for herself but eventually someone would have to move in in the near future.

"Sounds like a plan Sadako." Chiho looked over to the girl heading to her dorm, before looking away and talking more to Sadako, "Didn't the man say that we can make more points by doing daily chores, or duties? We can always make more that way." Chiho began to enter the room, "Wow, very nice room..." She said to herself. "Maybe, we should ask some other students around if they would like to join tomorrow."

@Fliris

"Sounds like a plan Sadako." Chiho looked over to the girl heading to her dorm, before looking away and talking more to Sadako, "Didn't the man say that we can make more points by doing daily chores, or duties? We can always make more that way." Chiho began to enter the room, "Wow, very nice room..." She said to herself. "Maybe, we should ask some other students around if they would like to join tomorrow."

@Fliris

"Yes, he did say that. We should complete a few tomorrow!" Sadako suggested. "It's been a long day. I think I'm going to bathe then go to bed." She stated going over to her closet and picking out sleeping clothes.

"I think I'll read a little and then head to bed, talk to you tomorrow I guess." Chiho went over to her small brown canvas bag, it contained some old photos and her favorite book, Gone With the Wind. "Goodnight, Sadako." She quietly opened her book and began to read, already being lost within its beautiful story.

@Fliris

"Okay, goodnight Chiho." Sadako said sweetly heading into her bathroom and starting the shower. As she bathed she sang various songs enjoying how her voice echoed off the tiled walls.

@Katy Kat

Anya quickly bows in respect then runs off, running past Rito and dropping a few of her posters along the way.
Rito widen his eyes as a girl passed him by. He spotted some posters falling on the floor, so he crouched down and picked them. A she stood up straight, he clicked his tongue with a frown. "Hey, what's your problem?!" he yelled at the man at the desk. "That isn't the right attitude to treat the students, you know!? I'll talk with the Principal about this if you don't stop!"

With a slight growl, he turned around and ran out of the room, searching for the poor girl that was scared by the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.