Rose Petal Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shinku @Fliris
Well uh- it was nice meeting you!" Chiho walked off with her new friend towards the music room. "Hey um... Sadako? You think he would want to join the Music Club?"
After walking for a minute she looked over at her friend when she asked about Rito. "Maybe he would. We can ask him at dinner. I wonder what time that is served. Haha!" She questioned out loud.

Rito looked at the friendly girl that introduced herself. He smiled widely and held out his right hand at her. "Ah, I'm Rito Moonstone. Nice to meet you, Sadako-san". He was glad that someone, besides the shy girl that ran away from him, talked to him that easily. He also was more than happy that she didn't ran all from a sudden.
"So...
After walking for a minute she looked over at her friend when she asked about Rito. "Maybe he would. We can ask him at dinner. I wonder what time that is served. Haha!" She questioned out loud.
"Haha, yeah.." Chiho giggled. As she walked down the hall with her new found friend, she realized, this never happened before. She never had a friend in the world, and here she was, casually (more like awkwardly) conversing with another human being.

Needless to say, it felt, nice.... To finally have someone to talk to after all her years of isolation and being seen as a social outcast. Perhaps she could become friends with that boy too.

"So...

"Haha, yeah.." Chiho giggled. As she walked down the hall with her new found friend, she realized, this never happened before. She never had a friend in the world, and here she was, casually (more like awkwardly) conversing with another human being.

Needless to say, it felt, nice.... To finally have someone to talk to after all her years of isolation and being seen as a social outcast. Perhaps she could become friends with that boy too.
Sadako calmly walked beside Chiho as they climbed the stairs to the second level and down the hall attempting to find the club room. Eventually they found it. It was bare other than a single table and some wooden chairs. There were windows that opened to the backside of the building and had a lovely view of the outdoor sitting area. "It has potential." Sadako pointed out opening one of the windows letting in a nice breeze.

@Fliris
"It does I guess, how would we get better furniture though? I really don't want to talk to that man at the desk again..." Chiho looked around, it was bare-bones, but it did have some potential, she stared a one of the corners, "You know, that right corner over there, by the window, would look quite nice with a piano.... I could always bring in my keyboard piano, since I can't bring in my full-size one. What do you think?"

Sadako glanced over to where Chiho pointed out and nodded her head in agreement. "That could work. If we can get it cleaned up I can work on printing out flyers and handing them out. If that's ok with you." She questioned looking over at Chiho

@Katy Kat

Sadako glanced over to where Chiho pointed out and nodded her head in agreement. "That could work. If we can get it cleaned up I can work on printing out flyers and handing them out. If that's ok with you." She questioned looking over at Chiho

@Katy Kat
"Uh, yeah... Yeah, that sounds good to me. I can bring in some musical supplies, and you can spread the word. I wouldn't be very good at that, I'm just... So weird."

Chiho sighed, the roomed echoed slightly, since it was so empty. She turned to Sadako, "Hey, what's your dorm room? You think it's the same as mine? Mine is #105, you?"

"Ok! I'll find the library and make the sheets then print them out. You're not weird. You're unique. And I like you just the way you are!" Sadako stated smiling at Chiho and putting her arm around her shoulder. "I'm in room 115 but I'm sure I can ask to be paired with you. If you would like me to that is."

@Katy Kat

@Fliris
"I would enjoy your company, since I don't really know anyone else..." Chiho thought about everything that happened today, "Hey, Sadako.. Thank you."

@Katy Kat
"No, thank you for being my friend. I will go get my room arrangements changed, get the flyers typed and printed, then we can meet up for dinner. Sound good to you?" Sadako asked dropping her arm down to her side then readjusting her shoulder bag.

"Uh, yeah, sounds good. I'll try and get in my piano and a couple other things too. See you at dinner I guess." Chiho smiled, leaving the room to head over to her dorm. 'I should get some things ready.'

Jacky- Jacky went up stairs to the second floor to go practice her jabs. She walked into her club room (room 316) and started to punch the punching bag. Left right left right, her jabs went. Then the punching bag flew to the ground and made a loud crash noise. "Oh no! What if some one gets mad?!" She then puts it back in place.

Chiho jumped frightened, there was a loud crash a few floors up. Was Sadako alright? She tried to shake it off for her mind, that sounded much higher up. 'It's ok... I'll just head to my room for now...'

@Katy Kat
"Ok! See you then!" Sadako said before walking out of the room and down the hall following the signs for the computer lab. It took her a short amount of time to get the flyers made and printed. She then talked to the RA about getting her room changed and was successful. She picked up her new key and went to explore her new dorm room. It was quite spacious with two queen sized beds both with the highest of quality bedding. Two walk in closets, two separate baths. It was wonderful. She checked her clock and had a thirty minutes to spare to start unpacking. When the thirty minutes was up she changed into a frilly purple top, tight black pencil skirt and black heels and made her way to the cafeteria.

image.jpg Chiho stared at herself in the mirror, 'I kinda like what I'm wearing now, but it would be rude not to change...' Her current outfit was a cream colored dress, and a over sized navy blue woolen sweater, along with black stockings and coffee colored decorative boots. "Oh well..."

She was a generally slim figure, had it not been for her rather tall height she wouldn't have looked so lanky. She was curvy in a way, her hips were just right, her legs looked fine, and her chest was a regular size. 'I don't think I could handle a bigger chest size anyways...' She quickly slipped on a sweater dress with black ribbons that strapped it up. Along with chocolate colored leggings and some slightly beat up brown loafers. "Alright, I guess I'm ready.... I wish it wasn't so revealing on top though..."

Chiho quietly made her way back to the cafeteria, 'There's going to be a large crowd there... I don't know if I could handle it...'
@Fliris

Sadako waiting for Chiho by the cafeteria. She watched as other students filed into the luxury dining hall and found tables, sitting with their friends. Looking back down the hall she noticed Chiho walking her way. "Chiho! There you are!" She said waving at her friend and roommate. She had changed into an adorable outfit. "You look too cute!" She gushed and rushed to hug the girl.

@Katy Kat

"You think so? I think it's too revealing on top... I really don't want to be noticed really." Chiho's cheeks had a light shade of pink now. "I mean-I guess it's cute... You don't look to bad yourself..." She looked around, most of the students were filing in already, "I-I don't think I can stay for long..."

@Fliris

"No! You look great! Why not! I'm sure a lot of guys will think you look hot!" She gushed as she lead the dark haired girl into the cafeteria. "If you want we can get it to go and go back to our room. It's up to you." Sadako encouraged getting into line to get food.

@Katy Kat

Chiho's blush grew darker, "Thanks Sadako, I guess... I guess I'll try and stay a little. I really don't like large crowds, but... Ok."

Chiho prepared to sit down, flattening out any creases in her dress. 'It's more form fitting than I realized... I hope nobody takes too much notice at least.'

"Maybe I should've worn something to cover it up...? What do you think, Sadako?"

@Fliris

"I think it looks perfect!" She said sweetly as she put her tray down on the linen table cloth covered table and sat down putting her napkin in her lap. Her etiquette skills had been drilled into her as a child so it was second nature to still do it now.

@Katy Kat

Chiho followed her in suite, her parents only wanted the best of the best, so it would only be fair to teach her manners. She could feel quite a number of the younger students staring at her... Assets. She fidgeted slightly, feeling anxiety creep into her chest by the stares. "Sadako..." She whispered, "They're looking at my... Chest..."

She tried to calm herself, seeing as she didn't want to have a mental breakdown in front of tons of people. She tried to hide her bosom by covering them up with her arms, but she only squished them and made it even worse, she could've sworn she heard a moan from one of the freshmen.

@Fliris

Status
Not open for further replies.