Rose Petal Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh... Cool. That's, really cool." A ghost of a smile appeared on Chiho's face. 'Pretty good so far...' She loosened up a teensy bit, "So... Would you ever want to join a Music Club?"

She looked up at her, nervous at what she would say.

((OOC: Chiho is 5'8 c: ))

"Oh... Cool. That's, really cool." A ghost of a smile appeared on Chiho's face. 'Pretty good so far...' She loosened up a teensy bit, "So... Would you ever want to join a Music Club?"

She looked up at her, nervous at what she would say.

((OOC: Chiho is 5'8 c: ))

"Is there one?! I would love to! " she said excitedly clasping her hands together. Her emerald eyes afire with excitement.

Chiho had to give out a tiny smile, "Wow, really? We can go set it up... Since the man at the desk said I needed another person to join me." She motioned her to come along, 'I really don't wanna go back in there, but I got someone to join my new club.... Maybe even a new friend?' She thought I herself.

"Well, uh- yeah, let's head on over to the desk."

Chiho had to give out a tiny smile, "Wow, really? We can go set it up... Since the man at the desk said I needed another person to join me." She motioned her to come along, 'I really don't wanna go back in there, but I got someone to join my new club.... Maybe even a new friend?' She thought I herself.

"Well, uh- yeah, let's head on over to the desk."

"Sure! Let's go~!" She chirped happily following behind Chiho. "Do you know what dorm room your in?" Sadako asked as they walked together. "I'm in room 115." She stated pulling out her key and examining it.

"Me? I'm in Dorm #105, h-how about you?" As they reached their destination, Chiho, finally felt, happy. "We're almost there..."

((OOC: Gotta go really quick, be back soon!))

"Me? I'm in Dorm #105, h-how about you?" As they reached their destination, Chiho, finally felt, happy. "We're almost there..."

((OOC: Gotta go really quick, be back soon!))
"Oh! So you are just down the hall from me that's great!" She said ecstatically. "I thought I wasn't going to make any friends but to find one on the first day that shares the same love of music as myself is wonderful!" Sadako relaxed next to Chico as they reached the desk with the man who would set up the clubs.

Man at the desk- so girl, you got some one to join your music club, heh. So all of the club rooms are on the second floor, here is the key to room 317 second floor. We will provide you equipment for how many points you can provide me. You will then need to organize your club room.
If you would like to know how to get points, you need to do daily tasks. I give them out. Thank you and good bye.

Tha
Man at the desk- so girl, you got some one to join your music club, heh. So all of the club rooms are on the second floor, here is the key to room 317 second floor. We will provide you equipment for how many points you can provide me. You will then need to organize your club room.
If you would like to know how to get points, you need to do daily tasks. I give them out. Thank you and good bye.
"T-thank you very much sir! I appreciate it!" Chiho bowed in respect. 'Things are going very well.'

"Thank you for the help." She took the key and put it in her pocket before walking over to the snack bar and picked up a cup of various shaped fruits and a bottle of water. She paid the cashier and went to sit at a table. Popping open the plastic cup she enjoyed the aroma of the fresh cut fruit. She picked a star shaped pineapple with her fork and ate it. "Mmmm! Delicious!" As she quietly ate she scanned the room checked out the other students standing around. There was a friendly looking boy talking to a girl before she ran off. Finishing her snack she approached the boy and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Sadako Mazawa, I'm new here. I hope we can be friends!." She smiled sweetly.
Rito looked at the friendly girl that introduced herself. He smiled widely and held out his right hand at her. "Ah, I'm Rito Moonstone. Nice to meet you, Sadako-san". He was glad that someone, besides the shy girl that ran away from him, talked to him that easily. He also was more than happy that she didn't ran all from a sudden.

"Yes! Should we go check out the club room and see what we have to work with?" Sadako asked Chiho.
Tha

"T-thank you very much sir! I appreciate it!" Chiho bowed in respect. 'Things are going very well.'

Rito looked at the friendly girl that introduced herself. He smiled widely and held out his right hand at her. "Ah, I'm Rito Moonstone. Nice to meet you, Sadako-san". He was glad that someone, besides the shy girl that ran away from him, talked to him that easily. He also was more than happy that she didn't ran all from a sudden.
Sadako, shook Rito's hand. "It's wonderful to meet you as well!" She said while shaking his hand. She talked to him for a moment while Chiho decided whether to go to the club room or not.

While talking with Sadako, Rito spotted Chiho ( @Katy Kat ). He widen his eyes and looked at Sadako. "Hey, you know that girl, Sadako-san?"

Silver- Silver came back down to the square and saw lots of people there. "I think this is gonna be a fun year" he thought to himself.

Jacky- Jacky turned around and saw Silver walk into the square. "I better leave, I might get on his nerves...." She mumbled. At that Jacky left.

Silver- Silver sat down at a table and took out his bamboo sword. "Hmmmmm, I wish I had a sparing partner"

As her chauffeur arrived with her equipment, it seems like the room was filled up with more students, making her sigh. "It seems like no one really wants to talk to me. Am I really that intimidating?" she asked herself, tapping her fingers on the table, eyeing each and everyone of them. She then ordered her chauffeur to take the equipment to the club room then he can go back to the manor.

"Alright then.." Charlotte said as she stood up, walking towards Rito with a sweet smile on her face "Good morning Rito.. It seems like you're getting pretty popular with the girls huh?"

@Shinku @Fliris

"Yes! Should we go check out the club room and see what we have to work with?" Sadako asked Chiho.
She nodded, "Yeah, I'd love to see it!" She quickly made her way out of the room, looking behinds to make sure her new friends was behind her.

@DANAsaur
Rito turned his head to see at the new girl that was talking to him. Apparenly, she was right, e was getting quite popular with girl. He chuckled with a light blush, rubbing the back of his head. "I-It's not like that..."

While talking with Sadako, Rito spotted Chiho ( @Katy Kat ). He widen his eyes and looked at Sadako. "Hey, you know that girl, Sadako-san?"
Chiho felt a pair of eyes upon her, she looked around, only to spot the boy from earlier. 'It's that guy... Should I apologize now?' Her thoughts wandered a bit, 'I guess I should...'

Rito turned his head to see at the new girl that was talking to him. Apparenly, she was right, e was getting quite popular with girl. He chuckled with a light blush, rubbing the back of his head. "I-It's not like that..."
"Getting shy are we?" Charlotte asked with a soft giggle, noticing that Rito seems like she had forgotten who she is. Hmm, not that I'm expecting him to remember. We only talked a couple of times when I met him during summer. Smiling sweetly, she looked at the two before giggling once again "You shouldn't be shy about it. I mean, you're pretty cute so its only understandable that girls will flock over you. Oh, by the way I'm Charlotte Weiss, member of the aikido club."

"Yes, This is Chiho, she and I just became friends. However, we are busy setting up the Music club. Maybe we can talk at dinner? See ya later!" Sadako explained turning toward Chiho who had started down the hall. She jogged over to Chiho. "Alright let's go see the club room!"

@Katy Kat @Shinku

"Yes, This is Chiho, she and I just became friends. However, we are busy setting up the Music club. Maybe we can talk at dinner? See ya later!" Sadako explained turning toward Chiho who had started down the hall. She jogged over to Chiho. "Alright let's go see the club room!"

@Katy Kat @Shinku
@Shinku @Fliris
Well uh- it was nice meeting you!" Chiho walked off with her new friend towards the music room. "Hey um... Sadako? You think he would want to join the Music Club?"

Status
Not open for further replies.