Rose Petal Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man at the desk- to make a club you need at least anther person to join to make it official. I will give you a weeks time to get at least another person to join. NEXT.
"Oh! I see... Uh... Ok..." Chiho wasn't feeling at all ok. There were son may people in this one room... 'Don't panic... Don't panic...'
She quickly grabbed her things, this very crowd was making her nervously sick. "You can go... It's your turn..." She said to the girl waiting.

Jacky- Jacky walks into the room and is surprised at how many people there are at the square today. She looks around and spots Silver, who probably doesn't want to talk to her. So she goes over to the snack bar to see what's going on.

Rito made a pokerface after seeing the man at the desk. He like a bit cold and rude with the poor students. He even skipped a poor girl that was before the one he was attending to. "Who in the world let a man like that work here..." he thought as he pouted, not really liking his attitude at all.
"Ex-excuse me... Sir." Chiho stared at the ground, to scared to look up. She needed to go, if she spent one more minute in this room she would have a breakdown. 'Breath... Breath...' Her heart began to race, her skin paled. "Sorry, sir... Excuse me."

Silver- Silver wakes up from his nap to see his nemesis, Jacky! "Ughhhhhhh" he groans while he starts to get up. "Bye everyone, if you need me, I will be in my penthouse." At that Silver goes up to his pent house to lay down.

Man at the desk- To start a club officially you need to get another member to join. I will give a weeks time, bye then report back to me and I will give you a club room.

@Katy Kat
Rito blinked a few times while looking down at the cute and shy girl in front of him. He didn't knew why she had a so panicked expression. She really didn't looked right. Also, he also didn't knew what she wanted. "U-Um... Yes, go ahead and tell me what you want...?" he replied, not really realizing he was blocking the doors.

Name: Sadako Mazawa
Likes/dislikes: Singing and watch anime / rude people and homework
Club:
Appearance:
5a45n5.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sadako hesitantly approached the large building readjusting her shoulder bag she took a deep breath and opened the door walking inside out of the searing sun. She could see a few students scattered around and a official looking man sitting at a desk. She had no clue where to go or what to do first so she approached the table. "Hi, I'm Sadako Mazawa, a new freshman student. I am unsure of where to go to check in or find out my dorm room. Can you help me?" She asked sweetly smiling at him. A strand of her blonde hair fell from behind her ear she reached up to put back in it's place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Katy Kat
Rito blinked a few times while looking down at the cute and shy girl in front of him. He didn't knew why she had a so panicked expression. She really didn't looked right. Also, he also didn't knew what she wanted. "U-Um... Yes, go ahead and tell me what you want...?" he replied, not really realizing he was blocking the doors.
"I need to pass through, it's a bit crowded..." She continued to look down, her breathing heavy. "Ex-Excuse me..."

"I need to pass through, it's a bit crowded..." She continued to look down, her breathing heavy. "Ex-Excuse me..."
As he looked back, he noticed he was blocking her way. He widen his eyes and quickly moved aside, blushing faintly. "A-Ah, goumen...!" he said, looking at her and bowing. "Didn't knew I was on your way. Sorry, minna..." He chuckled nervously, a drop of sweat on his forehead.

Name: Sadako Mazawa
Likes/dislikes: Singing and watch anime / rude people and homework
Club:
Appearance:
5a45n5.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sadako hesitantly approached the large building readjusting her shoulder bag she took a deep breath and opened the door walking inside out of the searing sun. She could see a few students scattered around and a official looking man sitting at a desk. She had no clue where to go or what to do first so she approached the table. "Hi, I'm Sadako Mazawa, a new freshman student. I am unsure of where to go to check in or find out my dorm room. Can you help me?" She asked sweetly smiling at him. A strand of her blonde hair fell from behind her ear she reached up to put back in it's place.

Man at the desk- all you do at this school is mingle and whatever you teenagers do, and here is your key to your room. He gave the girl a key. If you want to make a club get in line.

Jacky- Jacky went up to the snack bar and saw there where some people there. "Sup" she said coolly.

As he looked back, he noticed he was blocking her way. He widen his eyes and quickly moved aside, blushing faintly. "A-Ah, goumen...!" he said, looking at her and bowing. "Didn't knew I was on your way. Sorry, minna..." He chuckled nervously, a drop of sweat on his forehead.
"Oh no! It's ok- I mean... Yeah, it's ok." She bowed in respect, nervous that if she stayed another minute she'd freak out. She finally looked up at him. He was an attractive young man, looked a bit nervous himself though. "I-uh... Excuse me!" She quickly ran out of the room. 'Breath! Breath! It's ok, you're out of he room now...' She sighed in relief, "Whew..."

"Oh no! It's ok- I mean... Yeah, it's ok." She bowed in respect, nervous that if she stayed another minute she'd freak out. She finally looked up at him. He was an attractive young man, looked a bit nervous himself though. "I-uh... Excuse me!" She quickly ran out of the room. 'Breath! Breath! It's ok, you're out of he room now...' She sighed in relief, "Whew..."
Rito stood there with a dumb smile, blinking twice in confusion as the girl just look at him and ran away all of a sudden. He sighed a bit and rubbe dthe back of his head as he looked down. "Geez... Do I look that scary...?" he mumbled, a drop of sweat on his forehead again as he sighed slightly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Rito stood there with a dumb smile, blinking twice in confusion as the girl just look at him and ran away all of a sudden. He sighed a bit and rubbe dthe back of his head as he looked down. "Geez... Do I look that scary...?" he mumbled, a drop of sweat on his forehead again as he sighed slightly.
"Ugh... I almost practically died over there..." She sighed, 'I hope I didn't scare that guy, I must've looked crazy...' She shook the thought from her mind. 'I guess I'll be alone this year...again...'

Chiho began to walk down the hall, pulling out a small planning notebook to write down what she had to do for today, 'Ask someone to join Music Club, Take tour around school, apologize to guy.'

"Thank you for the help." She took the key and put it in her pocket before walking over to the snack bar and picked up a cup of various shaped fruits and a bottle of water. She paid the cashier and went to sit at a table. Popping open the plastic cup she enjoyed the aroma of the fresh cut fruit. She picked a star shaped pineapple with her fork and ate it. "Mmmm! Delicious!" As she quietly ate she scanned the room checked out the other students standing around. There was a friendly looking boy talking to a girl before she ran off. Finishing her snack she approached the boy and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Sadako Mazawa, I'm new here. I hope we can be friends!." She smiled sweetly.

Chiho wandered around until she found the snack room. Her stomach growled in response, "Oh... But there's people here... I guess I'll just pick up something and leave!" She mumbled, readying herself for another large crowd. '1,2,3... Go!'

She made her way to the snack bar, hoping to find something to her liking. "Hmm..." As she looked through the different kinds of food, most of them were junk food, thankfully, a small corner had the more healthy foods. There, packed in a neat little box, were cherries. "Mm... Cherries..." She quickly snatched up the plastic case, hoping not be noticed by anyone, 'I'm just gonna hurry out of here...'

"Thank you for the help." She took the key and put it in her pocket before walking over to the snack bar and picked up a cup of various shaped fruits and a bottle of water. She paid the cashier and went to sit at a table. Popping open the plastic cup she enjoyed the aroma of the fresh cut fruit. She picked a star shaped pineapple with her fork and ate it. "Mmmm! Delicious!" As she quietly ate she scanned the room checked out the other students standing around. There was a friendly looking boy talking to a girl before she ran off. Finishing her snack she approached the boy and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Sadako Mazawa, I'm new here. I hope we can be friends!." She smiled sweetly.
"Oh... Uh, me?" Chiho looked at her awkwardly, "Hi.. I guess.. I mean-uh..." She squirmed a little, lightly squeezing her box of cherries. Chiho thought she was talking to her, that was sadly mistaken.

She looked looked like a nice girl, 'Let's hope she is...'

"So-uh... Nice to meet you?"

"Oh... Uh, me?" Chiho looked at her awkwardly, "Hi.. I guess.. I mean-uh..." She squirmed a little, lightly squeezing her box of cherries. Chiho thought she was talking to her, that was sadly mistaken.

She looked looked like a nice girl, 'Let's hope she is...'

"So-uh... Nice to meet you?"

Sadako smiled at Chiho and took her hand in hers. "Like wise! Do you like music? " she asked watching the other girl fidget.

"Y-eah, I like listening to classical music... And I also play the piano...." Chiho breathed out heavily, 'Come on, you can't screw this up too! She's holding my hand... ' She stopped that thought, and continued, "Do... Do you like music?"

"Y-eah, I like listening to classical music... And I also play the piano...." Chiho breathed out heavily, 'Come on, you can't screw this up too! She's holding my hand... ' She stopped that thought, and continued, "Do... Do you like music?"

"I love all styles and forms of music. I am a trained singer." She said letting go of the small girls hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.