Rose Garden Signatures & Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wanderfool

UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE COME BACK AT A LATER TIME.
2628u1v.jpg

Welcome to Black Cat and White Crow, I am your BW Representative, Rosie.
I am sure it will be a pleasure to serve any of your graphic needs. Please come on in and take a seat,
glance over the artists and their works I have provided below or go on and begin to fill out your
Graphics Application. I have been working on graphics for three years now, I have an accumulated year of
photoshop experience and my favorite editing engine is GIMP 2.8. Before you decide
to apply for my services, please take a moment to look over my extensive portfolio of some
of my works and see if they are to your liking. I hope to make this experience as enjoyable and
efficient as possible. I hope that after your first visit, that you will come back again!

- Rosie

These works are highly customized, please refrain from using these.
33kt2rp.jpg

2lawvf4.jpg

wrj2v6.jpg

2ce5i7b.jpg

waog7p.jpg

flg2hl.jpg

25j8e8h.jpg

10gbotx.jpg

2wo9n2q.jpg

2en22og.jpg

My Specialties

I am a very big fan of editing photos, such as Raziel's banner I completely edited her nails, shirt, and feather. I like to tweak things in a way that makes the picture more like the character or roleplay it inspired. I often had troubles finding pictures that suited my character exactly, and when I did there was always something off. Blue eyes instead of brown or red hair vs. black hair. I often felt I was on a wild goose chase, until I started editing the photos to fit the descriptions. Now I can more or less edit any photo to my liking. If you are wondering what I can do, I can do it all. Signatures in three different styles, banners for characters and roleplays, icons for characters or your avatar, or even word dividers to spruce up your roleplay. I am also a fast learner, if there is anything I do not know how to do, I assure you I will try my damndest to learn.

Graphics Application

33w441h.jpg

• Pick whichever form you will be using! *** is Optional!
  • Username: (Your name darling)
    Picture: (Your chosen photo here- URL or Actual photo. HIGH RESOLUTION ONLY.)
    Size: (Preferred size? Please state in Pixels)
    Text: (Would you like your user name? A Quote? None?)
    ***Theme: (Happy, Darker, Melancholic)
    Liberties: (May I take any risks? Avant Garde? Or very strict inside the lines?)
    ***Gimp Brushes: (Are there any particular brushes you would like me to use?)
    ***Font: (If needed; Calligraphy, Cartoony, Gothic? Do you have a specific?)
    ***Other: (Anything I missed that you would like to mention?)
  • Username:
    Picture:
    Size:
    Text:
    Theme:
    Liberties:
    Gimp Brushes:
    Font:
    Other:
  • Username:
    Picture:
    Size: