INTEREST CHECK Rosario+Vampire Yokai Academy RP

indeed it was. Sometimes you get that one character idea with the supper awesome backstory. Other times you get a character you like, but cant really use. Well I have school in the morning, so good night. I will make my other character tomorrow, most likely followed by an IC. If not, it will definitely happen by the weekend. hopefully we get a few more people though.

Reactions: MadHex
Ya I liked it too. Im gonna put a CS for a human girl character in a few

OMFG yes! bout time somone brought this up, HUGE R+V fan, and i already have a character set,
name should already say it all XD

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
OMFG yes! bout time somone brought this up, HUGE R+V fan, and i already have a character set,
name should already say it all XD
GM just went to bed but I am sure by morning your CS should be read. Look forward to your CS, we got quite a few interesting characters. :)

Well I'm glad people liked it. I kinda felt that I shoehorned the haunted house thing...

It was hard because due to the nature of existence, he just kinda started existing. He didn't have a family nor anybody else to teach him anything. Just one day out of the blue became sentient.

Okay posted my 2nd CS hope its okay, kinda weird to make a human with all the monster stuff lol

Sounds like she will be a funny character to interact with. This Roleplay shows promise. :)

Thank you lol I hope so I tried to make her more outgoing than my other one. I think the same! =D

hey we have a second human it seems. I might try to make something to help them out. Maybe

Are you talking about my human character? I made her so you didnt have to have all girls, and so somebody could wield Mr. Stabby lol

well someone messaged me and asked to use a human, since i said one to two, i kinda felt obligated.

Ah, were you planning on making a human?

yeah probably, unless you wish to play some. Again though there will not be much of the classes.