INTEREST CHECK Rosario+Vampire Yokai Academy RP

Reactions: MadHex
At least yours isn't like mine who needs a human to do anything :l

Lol but thats still a pretty cool ability once you find a human to wield your character it will be quite the pair =)

At least yours isn't like mine who needs a human to do anything :l
But that is what makes your character unique. The idea behind him is different than the rest of our. Plus it also provides an oppertunity for the character to grow and become better due to trusting another with his powers. :)

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
As things stand i may just end up making a human... I guess a girl human would result in some funny happenings with the sword... eh, ive done rps where ive only played girls before no big deal.

As things stand i may just end up making a human... I guess a girl human would result in some funny happenings with the sword... eh, ive done rps where ive only played girls before no big deal.
Not to nag but, has Drayce been accepted? I don't recall getting a yes or no for him. :/

Oh yes of course! its all gooood.

Resisting... urge... to make... dirty joke... about... sword....
Yeah my words tend to come out as innuendos quite often. Its a little annoying sometimes though. Heh... Go ahead an make the joke

I... Take that as a miracle. That normally only happens if there is some adjusting of wants.

Rofl O'possum if you dont want to play as all girls I can make a human along with my vampire/demon, I dont mind

if that's what you want to do, by all means go ahead

I dont mind, so if you make a man and I make another girl we will still be even with genders right?

Okay ill make a girl then, unless you guys wants more boys lol

Finished my character's history.

Any feedback is welcome, especially if I need to make something a bit more clear.