INTEREST CHECK Rosario+Vampire Yokai Academy RP

I posted my CS on the Sign up thread I hope its okay let me know if it needs any changes =)

would it be alright if I made a drake? I found an interesting human picture. :) It would make it easier to explain the race and rank too.

yes. I think I responded to your message, but Im still new to this site so I really don't know. but go ahead

Lol my characters last name, for a second I thought you meant drake like one of her siblings XD

Reactions: MadHex
Able to get my computer up and running after a spending my entire day fixing it.

I'll start my CS in the morning. Now, does anyone plan on making a human? Because my character as a self proclaimed "demon blade" might be a bit "possessive" of friends and he might even give a human enough of an "edge" to be "a cut above" most yokai if you catch my drift...

Rofl.....Well now I wanna make a human

...Relish... those puns... they were... beautiful ... But feel free to make a human guys! but it will be first come first serve.

I already have a vampire/demon so I dont want to take a human spot as well

It'd feel wrong for me to make one, especially considering it'd be more enjoyable if Murasame had somebody who wasn't played by me.

Yeah. I don't like playing with myself (as two different characters in an RP).

I'll start finish murasame's history after work.

I know know that feels. If push comes to shove I will make it.

bus ride over is always fun. I feel we could use a few more people though. anyone you know who might be interested?

And was my character accepted? I don't think you said yes or no to Drayce, either that or I missed it.

After reading MissOutlaw's CS I suddenly feel like my character is lacking in abilities..... XD

Oh. :( Sorry Scarletta, I thought your character was just fine though. :)

Oh. :( Sorry Scarletta, I thought your character was just fine though. :)

Its okay not a problem I was just teasing lol I love your character hes very cool =)

Reactions: MadHex