Rory and Fel's Perfect Cherry

• Thread starter Fel of the Eternal Forest
  • Start date
hai guyz can i joins in dis i good writer lolz.

And uh, yeah, if you ever plan on like, getting some shit voice acting done like with that one comic Rory did like twenty years ago, I'm game.

I've also wanted to help with a comic for a long time now.

Can I cut in on the project?

Give my opinions...toss out a few line ideas...somesuch or another o.o

I'm not sure... Rory's kind of the brains of the outfit so it's ultimately up to him.

If anyone wishes to help collaborate on the plot, there are several things I need you to be prepared for. Your job will be to help Fel and myself think through plans and suggest ways to complicate, develop, and/or grow this project.

A.) You will need MSN, I will not be discussing the plot over the cbox for a variety of reasons. PMs or emails are OK.

B.) You need to be available roughly an hour or two for discussion of plot line at least one or times a week.

C.) Expect me to be the main editor of plot lines. I have given Fel permission to try drawing this plot line out; characters and initial looks are my own creation. I am open to new ideas and certain twists but it is my attempt to try to make this comic appear a little more professional than previous attempts.

Unlike the first draft of this plotline, I will not be accepting requests from members to appear in the comic. Only three people from "Iwaku canon" will be appearing in this comic because they were asked a head of time, and they are Julez, Tort, and Ryker.

*Snuggles Rory*

I wanna help, sir.

Welcome aboard then Miss Julez. We'll probably have you focus on helping plot out your avatar.

Cast:

Goran: Main protagonist, aka poor bastard that has to deal with a class of unruly girls.

Julez: Main female lead, sorta. Based on the personality of our own beloved mod, TK.

Ryker: A soldier of some sorts that seemingly appears out of no where and beats the crap out of people. Most likely a creation of Julez's over bounding imagination.

Tort: A hippie/Viking that works as the School's Janitor.

Eve Littlefeather: The only Native American in the group. Oldest of all the students and bit of a tomboy. (Sorry Ampu)

Melissa, aka Silea: Standard Moeblob of plotline, has shown up on Iwaku several times before; especially in the early parts of the Iwaku War.

Laurannia: Homage to the original creator of the character Rory, now a dip stick of the plot. Not as hyper as Julez but doesn't have both oars in the water.

Mur Zombies: Julez's army of fox plushies that she can summon from her Pay Pal account.

King Weavel and Colie: The two cooks of the school. Colie is the token smart ass loli, while Weavel is...Well a creepy plastic pedo based on the Burger King.

Setting: Saint Monica's (inside joke about my first RP ever on a forum) School for Girls. No this is not a yuri, so get that out of your head.

*Snuggles Rory*

I NEED MORE MONEY! EBAY! IT HAS MORE OF MY MINIONS! I MUST RESCUE THEM!

YESSSSSSSSSS!

Unlike the first draft of this plotline, I will not be accepting requests from members to appear in the comic. Only three people from "Iwaku canon" will be appearing in this comic because they were asked a head of time, and they are Julez, Tort, and Ryker.

T_T I wanted to do Diana as the crazy headmistress of the school all 'that skirt needs to be one sixteenth of an inch longer!' wilst walking around munching on students heads.

..... I thought she was nibbling on the cookies she stole from preschoolers....

TK, she eats members who don't post so...

...yeah.

Oh right...We do need Diana as a character...We'll make her the exception.

So... Uh... Just so you all know, WE'RE NOT DEAD!

ARE YOU SURE?!

Yeah, we just need a chance to organize our thoughts again because let's face it, a comic book nerd, a kitsune, and an autistic person make for a strange alliance of ideas.

Yeah, we just need a chance to organize our thoughts again because let's face it, a comic book nerd, a kitsune, and an autistic person make for a strange alliance of ideas.

AND HOW.