Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoranHawkins

Original poster
Roran's unreliable portrait stand!

Currently too unreliable to take commissions, check back later

I think this is the introduction.

Wow, someone actually looked at the title and thought "this is exactly the guy I need!". Are you stupid, or desperate? Or both? Or neither, and you're just windowshopping or looking at other people's drawing styles? Anyyyyywayysssss...

Hello! My name's Roran, Roro for friends, so NOT YOU! Not yet at least, maybe later? Soon? Never? I don't even know. Nevermind that bit, erhemm. This is my art stall in which I accept requests to draw characters for those of you without the urge to learn how to draw specifically to draw your characters (which is most of you, understandably so). I have been drawing eversince I was a kid myself, and only had two years of formal education. I am mostly self-taught over the years. I only teach myself new techniques when I force myself to draw or in increasingly rare urges to draw something (mostly during boring lessons, where I can't actually go ahead and learn myself new stuff). Hence this thread. And also because I'm a total show-off *cough*. You're still alive and interested? Good!

Important!
Now before you start, here's a few things. First and foremost, a warning! I have just told you I draw very irregularly. That's a serious thing. I shall put it this way; I WILL draw all requests I respond to in the order I receive them as quickly as possible. A single request can take anywhere between a few hours up to a few weeks to complete, dependant on what mood I am in and how much of an inspiring and encouraging PM you can write me. See it as a challenge! On a more serious note, I will give you updates, and the sheer peer pressure will probably make me cave in to finish your requests when I accept them pretty quickly.

Techniques!
I draw my sketches traditionally with pencil. My completed drawings are done traditionally with pencil&pen, and can be coloured both digitally and traditionally, depending on request. The same counts for bigger drawings. Per request I can also do paintings (waterpaint) but sadly I don't have any examples of that available for scanning or on my computer.

Prices!
sketches - free!

finished drawings - €5 (€7 for coloured)

big scenes - €15 (€20 for coloured)

How do I accept payments? I have a paypall account. Once the drawing is done I will PM you with the e-mail adress to which you can send the payment through paypall. Once that's done, I'll send you the picture. If you can't pay for a picture for which I ask a price, I won't send it, and if I ever end up posting it online, I'll kindly ask you to refrain from using it.

Gallery!
Here's a small gallery of some of my better drawings, because I am not going to showcase those things I'm not proud of of course. Oh shit I accidentally posted this link here anyways. My DeviantArt.

[spoili]
nrng__rini_yoto_by_roranhawkins-d8qswn3.jpg

nrng__shozo_uchiha_by_roranhawkins-d8sq4fz.jpg

dnd__nadia_without_people_by_roranhawkins-d9k569m.jpg

[/spoili]

Template!
Finally, here's a small template sort of thing for you to shape your request into. Makes things easier and makes me look more professional.
Code:
[b]Method:[/b] Traditional sketch/traditionally coloured drawing/digitally coloured scene, ...
[b]Description:[/b] Describe what you want in as much detail as possible. You may use relevant pictures, but please spoili those.
[b]Your favourite colour:[/b] Or you won't pass the bridge of death!
[b]Style:[/b] Are you looking for a realistically drawn thing or for something manga-esque?

Current list!
Basically, if you're not on here, I'm not doing you (hehe puns).
Accepted commissions:
No one there to hear!
Finished commissions:
Not a soul to be seen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Method: Whatever is free... (I don't mean to be cheap, but I don't want you expecting money from me....)
Description: She is small and frail looking, almost like a doll or fairy. She is pale and has a slightly rounded face. She has big blue eyes that always look sad or helpless. She has dark pink hair that curves around her face, but spikes out in random places. In the back, it's layered and spikey.
SakuraQueens2.O.png
Yeah... like that. Just a headshot... If coloring isn't free, than that's fine.
Your favorite color: Mine??? Uh.... blue. I... guess.
Style: Manga style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you provide a more detailed description? A picture is useful, but a picture alone would just be redrawing said picture and I'm not entirely sure if that is what you want.

Greetings! I'd love to see a sketch of one of my characters that I'm currently developing. Nothing fancy, just a quick sketch would make me elated. I'm very lenient when it comes to my characters being drawn because I love to see how other people interpret them and how their style fits in.

So here's a description of her. Feel free to ask questions for any specifics.

Name: Maxine Amelia Dalley

Appearance: Of about an average height, Max stands at 5'6" with a slender figure. She has evident female features, an average sized bust and of wider hips than male counterparts. Lean muscles give her a harder appearance. Her diamond shaped face is accentuated by a sharp jawline. Fair skin is lightly tanned. Deep brown, almond shaped eyes winged with mascara, Max often has a glimmer to them. This spark is brought out by amber flecks that dot her irises and catch in the glimmer of the sun. Max has deep black, fine hair that reaches just above her shoulders. It has been layered and it is parted in the middle. Often times Max keeps all of her hair up into a short, low pony tail. Well groomed eyebrows of a color matching her hair wing upwards, narrow. Her lips are more on the thin side, yet still pink, soft, and bow shaped. A faint scar traces the right side of her upper lip. A light scar also interrupts her right eyebrow.

Max refuses to wear pants other than jeans. With her jeans she wears a solid colored t-shirt, usually grey, black, or white. In the summer she will wear a black sleeveless jean jacket overtop while when it's colder she wears a grey jacket that zips on one side, folding over her chest entirely. Worn combat boots and a studded belt are her accessories.

Expression: Max stands tall with her weight to one hip. Often times she looks fairly grumpy, having what some call a 'resting bitch face.'

Have fun!

Oh I totally forgot this existed during a busy period at school. I'll look into the requests in the coming few days.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

I can't pay you but i like what you do, Maybe just sketches? or some other arrangement? I can sell you my body XD

Fuck I'm an unreliable asshole :bsmile:

Putting this on hold until further notice. Sorry to all those I kept waiting over the past year.

Status
Not open for further replies.