Roomies

Lark smiled a small smile and leaned back to all four legs of her chair.

"No, it's fine. I understand. I'm not much of a morning person especially if I don't have to actually wake up early. That guy is a dickwad though. I mean sheesh."

She walked over to her bed and glanced at the clock on her desk. Flopping down onto the mattress, she turned her body sideways to look at him.

"So. What are ya gonna do about it then? Just let it slide?"

"I've never met the guy, and I don't have any info on how to get a hold of him." Joseph explained rather bluntly. "I only know his first name and that he likes stew- because that's about all Mimi has actually told me so far. I'm guessing it's a new guy. But it's good for her he likes stew, since it means she can cook for him." He sighed at this factor- it was good for her in that aspect, but if he was a complete jerk, it didn't help matters. "Miyu's strong, so she'll be able to keep up and stop things. But still...I'd like to help her somehow."

Lark raised her eyebrow.

"Okay, for one, her name is Mimi or Miyu? And anyway, what I meant is, are you going to try to help her? Like... try to talk her out of the relationship if it gets so bad. I think you should put on your big brother pants and try to do that. I don't like the sound of the dude, but if you insist that she's going to be okay on her own. Go right ahead."

((OOC: sorry it's so short))

"Her name's Miyu, but I call her Mimi sometimes as a nickname. She's the only one who uses 'Joey' as a nickname for me. Sibling right, so to speak." He laughed a bit, leaning his head a bit to think as he sat up properly. "I plan to talk to her, but...That girl's the type who you have to talk to in a very specific manner to get her to do something. I need to make her think it was her idea. And without her realizing I'm trying to do that."

((OOC: It's fine, it's fine! If it's more than a sentence, I'm happy. xD))

"Hmm. Interesting. Well I guess you'll figure out a way. I don't know Mimi like you do so all I can do is give help from the third person perspective."

Lark sat back up and stretched her arms over her head like a cat and yawned. Glancing back at the clock she stood up and went to the closet for some clothes.

"It's auditions today, so I might not be in till really late." She told Joe. "Don't feel like waiting up for me or anythin'."

After taking some clothes, Lark quickly got changed, grabbed the burned CD from her desk and darted out the door. She trotted down towards the auditorium to find a line forming. She took the form from a table and clicked the pen she found in her pocket. Quickly filling in the different spaces on the form, she found a lone chair in the room when she turned in the form. Sitting down quietly, she started to sing the song in her head when there was a tap on her shoulder. Lark turned around and was met with a familiar dark haired, blue eyed boy.

"Hey new girl," Jace greeted with a smirk.

Joe nodded in response to her note not to wait for her- not that he really did so anyway. When she was leaving, he smiled easily to himself. "Break a leg- preferably not your own." He didn't quite understand the superstition that saying good luck was bad luck, but he wanted to honor it since he was rather intent on rooting for her even if it was none of his business. When she left, the room was silent- which lead him to lurking to the book he'd been reading, returning to it in a rather cold fashion. As he read, he was still focused on his childhood friend dilemma, and had an issue focusing on the novel in his hands- however, a line sounded like just the right thing to tell her, and he made sure to text it to her, relieved. He then got a sudden call from the same person.

"Ah, you read that book? Well I do mean it...Yeah, I'm okay. I talked it out with a...friend."

(OOC: Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been extremely busy and then Iwaku was down for some remodeling so yeah. I'm really sorry!)

Lark leaned away from Jace and she shifted slightly in her seat.

"Hello," She responded politely.

She glanced down at the number on her paper. It said twenty-five. They just auditioned the seventh person. It was going to be a long time. Lark faced down at her hand but snuck a look in Jace's direction. He was leaned back, his hands in his pockets and a smug smile slapped on his face. Lark had to admit that he was quite the attractive being, however, his personality didn't come to terms. She didn't like being in his presence; he had a predatory nature to him.

"Number ten!"

Lark cursed in her mind. It was going to take forever to get to her.