Room B13 (Furry/Pokemorph/Neko RP) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeonMasterz

Original poster
Alright. Just so everybody knows, the RP will start this Friday! So, Try to get as much people as you can! Thanks! And I'll post my CS's very soon.

ALRIGHT GUYS AND GIRLS!! THE RP IS STARTING!!!! I'LL WILL SEND DA LINK FOR YOU PEOPLE VERY SOON. UNTILL THEN, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'D WANT IN THE RP! THNKS!

549766ebae6f2165.jpg

This is whats below the place. Anybody who has enough weapons and bravery can enter. This is the map that only you have on your cards (will be explained later) and also, the catch, you can last only an hour here, any longer will make you weaker till the point of passing out and requiring another person to assist you. If not, your pretty much dead meat. Only those that are card spirits will know what's in here.

Sorry to be a last-minute shock, but I have to resign. I'm taking a hiatus in a lot of places to sort stuff out. RP just happens to be one thing I'm dropping for a while.

((I will reply when i can! I'm about to head back to school so this could get interesting. Lol))

Alright. I will post my CS then the thread.

(Should I just repost my previous post, or am I good?)

@NeonMasterz
Now you have an OOC for your roleplay. Make sure to edit your first post in the IC thread and leave a link there to the OOC thread ^^ If you want I can also move the character sheets here, but as I said in my PM, they are allowed to lay in the IC thread when it comes to jump-ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.