Rook's 2D Adventure

You might all be wondering:
What are those things on our backs Rook regularly forgets to draw? Are they shells? Are we turtles? Will they protect us?

The answer to this question is that they're backpacks and you guys can put stuff in them.

This looks really fun! Do you have too many already? If not...I'll be ... Roxy.
Since you were idling for a lot of turns, I stopped updating/drawing for you-- I know you've got a lot going down right now-- and you can always rejoin, of course!

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
But I want a turtle shell :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Chum Is Fum
Green: rolls perception

XD

We have backpacks, cool. :)

Since you were idling for a lot of turns, I stopped updating/drawing for you-- I know you've got a lot going down right now-- and you can always rejoin, of course!

Sorry I was on vacation and returned home to a fried cable modem. Finally back online. Sorry for the delay and confusion! But...I think I'll step out since I have doctors and other craziness going on this coming week. I'll hop back in after I know what's going down medically. thanks!!

Poking y'all. Is this still a thing?

Poking y'all. Is this still a thing?
Yes. Apparently, a lot more people had replied than I previously realized. Sorry, everyone! I'll update tomorrow.

red Unforunate news, everyone!

My computer fell into an unusable state. I've resorted to using my old clunker, however not only are all my old files currently inaccessible (such as the editable map image), but this computer isn't good enough to use for (most) image editing as a whole. Therefore, 2D Adventure is going to go on an indefinite hiatus for the time being. I hope to bring it back in the future, but for now, thank you for participating!

~Rook

Sorry to hear about your laptop! Thanks for all the fun so far!

Hope to see you again someday! Sad to see this go, but...I understand. Sorry to hear about the death of your computer. Rest in pepperoni.