Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
ShdIDmh.png

B&W:
[spoili]
dT4MQWS.png
[/spoili]
Even though it is ongoing, you can still join!

Hey, friendly folks of Iwaku! This is something I've wanted to try for a long time now-- and I've decided to finally kick it into action. Since this is my first time giving something like this a go, there will probably be a lot of bumps and mishaps-- be patient with me!

What is this?
This is my combinations of art and CYOA. Players will control a single character and will attempt to survive in a harsh wilderness which wants to kill you. The game will roll out in turns, each turn represented by a graphic-- you can perform one action per turn-- the result of which will be displayed in the next graphic.

The world wants to kill me?!
That's right! Since this is my first try, there aren't going to be a lot of hard or fast rules. If you die you can respawn. Unlimitedly as of right now, although I would like to refine things later. Teamwork will probably help you survive.

This sounds unpolished
That's also right! If you want something with a stricter structure, this probably isn't something you'll be wanting to hop on right away. Eventually, I'd like to refine things, but first I'd like to see how doable aspects are (and if anyone is interested).

I want to test this mess-- how do I sign up?
Say you want to participate below and give me a name to attach to your controlled name. That's it. Names five letters or shorter are preferred. I'll most certainly hack it up if you choose something really long.

That was really vague, I have a fuckton of questions.
Ask them below! 8D

Last edited:
I already got one. Will there be a period in which we need to do the graphics or is it a mix of posting words and graphics?

I already got one. Will there be a period in which we need to do the graphics or is it a mix of posting words and graphics?
Whoops! Seems I was even vaguer than I thought. Thanks for your question.

My plan was to draw all the graphics. Players would describe their actions in text (such as)--
Rook: attempts to eat the stick
--and that action would be reflected (along with an outcome if necessary) in the next graphic post.

Does that answer your question?

• Useful
Reactions: Nemopedia
Yup, beautifully. Also, I'm in. Just call him Lucky ( It's exactly 5 letters, yay!)

Reactions: Dusk
Eyy I'm in thanks

Lemme get uuuh "Mike"

OOOH these are fun. I'd like to go by "Duke".

Also, question: Should we be worried about posting an action while you've already started drawing a turn?

OOOH these are fun. I'd like to go by "Duke".

Also, question: Should we be worried about posting an action while you've already started drawing a turn?
Nope! It might change in the future (in which case I'll post a clear announcement), but currently, it's not an issue.

Also, how many do you want before we start up or will we just jump in along with the way? @Rook

Also, how many do you want before we start up or will we just jump in along with the way? @Rook
I was not waiting for any particular number of people, although I was waiting for a full day to pass.

New people can always jump in!

I tagged you all, but just in case:
Link!

*raises hand* I can joinz?

Name would be Green ^_^

This looks really fun! Do you have too many already? If not...I'll be ... Roxy.

Ooo, this looks fun. I'll just be Joan, heh.

I'd like to join :D I'll be Spec

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Aye, can I join?

I'll go by....uh...Neo. Sure.

• Love
Reactions: noodle
These pics are so freaking cute XD

Reactions: noodle and Dusk