Ronin

R

Riruru

Original poster
Hey there! I've been back for quite awhile now and have been active with a single rp partner for some time with replies daily so I can safely say I'm capable of taking on another partner. I wanted to do a different kind of RP than usual for me. If you just wanna hear about the RP idea I had just skip to the last block of text, the other sections just cover what you can expect from me and what I expect from you.

From me you can expect:
  • Intermediate/adept writing level
  • Daily/semi-daily replies
  • No one liners
  • OOC talk and planning
  • Hype!
  • Lots of characters
  • Flexibility
I expect from you:
  • The same things that I offer!

Now the plot I have in mind is a fantasy reimagining of the Warring States period of Japan. This is to be completely historically inaccurate so we can each throw our own twists and turns into the story as well as create our own characters and clans. Even the geography can be different so long as the theme still remains cohesive. A feudal Japanese setting with warlords and constant strife. There can also be yokai and other supernatural Japanese style beings in play, however I want the majority of the RP to be focused on human conflict. What I seek is someone who wants to roleplay as a wandering masterless samurai of unknown renown but of great skill. I'm also open to this role being changed if you have a different preference that I can get excited for as well. Anyway, it should end up being like an old samurai film with most foes going down with ease and others requiring tense duels. What I'm going for may remind you of Rurouni Kenshin and Nioh. I truly wish to build a story around a world like this and see just how interesting we can make it!

Please PM me if you're interested! I look forward to hearing from you!