Romeo & Juliet; Kaname & Mia (Kirisuna X MoonStar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can hear her heart beats." Kaname smiled as he continued to listen to the baby. After he was finished, he looked at her belly. "You're going to be just as beautiful as your mother." He said, giving it a quick kiss and snuggling up against his wife, wanting her to be comfortable. "So is there anything you need, anything I can do for you, sweetheart?" He asked lovingly.

Mia shook her head and yawned. "No. I'm pretty tired though. I'm gonna go sleep early tonight, I already had Salad for dinner. I baked you something, it's in the oven. You can eat it when you're ready" She says and kisses his cheek, taking her gifts. "Goodnight, thanks for the gifts. I'm going to try on my dress tomorrow and probably wear it" She added and then heads upstairs to their bedroom.

Pregnancy was definitely taking its toll on her. As soon as he heard the door upstairs close, he gave his Father a call to ask to switch shifts and work a night shift. He agreed. Afterwards, Kaname went to the Oven to see what Mia had cooked for him. Either way, he was happy to come home to a loving wife and dinner at the ready. After he finished eating, he quietly walked upstairs to go shower up to wash off before putting on his pajamas. When he was ready to go to bed, he crawled into bed with his wife. Kissing her cheek and her belly, saying goodnight to his lovely wife and their child who still grows. He smiled as he pulled her close and fell asleep, his hand on her belly. He smiled as he felt a kick on the palm of his hand.

Mia smiles and then places her hand in top of his, which was on her belly. "I can feel her kicking" She says and then smiles. "Goodnight" She says and then drifted off to sleep. The next morning she woke up, and then noticed that it was 12pm. It was Saturday. She yawns, and then got out of bed, stretching. She goes downstairs and then makes a start in breakfast for both of them.

Because he often had to wake up early for work, Kaname slept in as well. Since it was Saturday, he smiled as he looked at the Calender. Today was the surprise baby shower. However, he needed an excuse to get them both out of the house so that their Family and Friends could outfit the house for the Surprise Baby Shower that Kaname had planned. When he came downstairs, he saw that Mia was making Breakfast for them. So she could focus on cooking, he gently embraced her from behind and kissed her on the cheek as he watched her cook. "Morning Beautiful." He said in a sweet loving voice

"Morning" Mis says and then began to put the breakfast into plates. She sat down and then began to eat, then washed up afterwards. "What are you planning on doing today?" She asks him, whilst she washes up the dishes.

The Brunch was quite enjoyable. He was very thankful for it. "Today, I was hoping that you'd come with to buy a new car to replace the one we crashed. I collected the Insurance Money for it. I'd really love for you to come with me. It really sucks seeing you all coped up at home." As she washed the dishes, he embraced her from behind. To help make her more comfortable, he began gently rubbing small circles on her belly as he embraced her while she washed the dishes. "I think Kyoko would like it if we had something more Family Friendly."

Mia smiles and then kisses his cheek. "Id love that! Of course I'll come and pick out a new car with you" She says and then when she was done washing the dishes she went upstairs. She took a shower, did her hair and then out her clothes on. The beautiful maternity dress fitted her perfectly. She goes downstairs and them sat down, waiting for Kaname to get ready so they could pick out the new car together.

Kaname tried to be more matching for his wife's dress. Seeing that she was wearing the one that he had bought her the previous night. After showering, he combed his hair and put on a Blue Dress Shirt and a pair of Black Jeans, looking fairly professional. He went downstairs to see that his wife is sitting down, waiting for him. "I'm ready sweetheart, but first...You're the most beautiful woman I have seen in my life." He got a little flirtatious, but tried not to make her uncomfortable. He put his shoes on and waited for her, so they could walk to the Car together. Or at least, one of the cars. Just not the Skyline or the Evo. Might go for the Subaru that he currently had. Kaname began thinking about purchasing a new Tesla Model S, but there were plenty of Cars to choose from. His wife may be able to help him. They could always go look online, but he wanted to test drive them first. Lately, he's been touching her belly quite a bit. Hopefully it wasn't making her uncomfortable, he just wanted to show that he loved her very much...

Mia smiles and then wraps her arms around him, kissing him gently. "I love you" She says and then heads outside. Once she was in the car, she straps herself in and then winds down the window, staring out. Summer was just around the corner. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and the sky was a beautiful light blue and it was sunny out that weekend.

During the drive, Mia seemed to be enjoying the Spring breeze. He was going to miss these nine months once the baby is born. Who knows, it may happen around a second time if they want a second child. Because he want to spend quality time with Mia, Kaname took the long way. "So should we go for a Sedan or a Minvan?" He asked. Since it was her baby too, he wanted her to have a say in the car that they chose. Of course, finding something they would both agree on shouldn't be too difficult. Knowing that Mia was sensitive to Loud Noises, getting a Sports Car was out of the question.

Mia thought as she looks out of the open window, the breeze ruffling her long hair. "I'm not sure.." She says thoughtfully, not knowing much about the latest cars and which were great and which weren't as good. She had her earmuffs on, even though summer was in its way and winter was well past. She always wore her earmuffs, even if they didn't make a difference to loud noises. When they got to the place where all of the cars were, she unstrapped herself and got out of the car. When she goes towards the car store, she was instantly greeted by a saleswoman who was incredibly chirpy.

Kaname followed suit after locking up his Car and making sure that it was secure. He joined his wife who was greeted by a Chirpy Saleswoman. He put his arm around her waist and allowed her to lean on him for support and comfort. "We came to replace my Sedan that got totaled a few months ago. Hopefully you got something that runs smooth and quiet. My wife isn't very keen on loud noises. With a Baby on the way, I don't think a Sports Car would be within my Best Interest." He grabbed his phone to text one of his Friends to come pick up his Car so that he wouldn't have to sell it. Unknown to Mia, he had Suitcase full of Cash sitting in the trunk.

Mia noticed that the saleswoman was looking up at her earmuffs, laughing.

"Yes! I figured, is that why she's wearing earmuffs?" She questioned and then looks at Kaname. "Let's take a look at a few of our cars, shall we? This way!" She says chripily and took them towards some cars.

Mia just shrugged and then walked far behind them. She looked at a few cars, and then the prices. She shook her head. They were expensive.

"Kind of. Um, sure. Let's see what you got." Kaname followed her, he frowned when he saw that Mia wasn't keen on the cars. The Price Tags probably worried her. But they were mostly prices that they could pay. After all, Kaname did make quite a bit of money on the side besides working with his Family at their tuning shop. One car in particular stuck out to him. So he started looking it in an inconspicuous matter.
tesla-model-s-white.jpg

Mia found out that she was a lot less interested in cars than she thought she was. She found a seat and then sat down quite boredly as she looked around.

The saleswoman smiles as she noticed that a car had caught his eye. "Would you maybe like to purchase this one?"

"Yes, I think this car would be perfect for my wife and daughter when she is born." He smiled. The Tesla seemed perfect. The seats were comfortable and the Car itself had a good reputation. He turned around to see that Mia was sitting down, looking a little bored. He frowned. Now he felt bad for dragging her along, but then the Surprise wouldn't work. "Don't worry hon, I'll make it quick so we can go home." He then took a step outside to go over to his other car, he opened the trunk to grab a Silver Suitcase before handing the car over to his Sister. Who drove off not long after. He walked back in and sat down next to his wife. "We'll be going home soon, promise." He wanted to see her smile, because little did she know, Kaname was going to make her feel VERY special today and he wanted her to be happy and cheerful like she always is.

Mia stood and then goes over towards the car that Kaname and the saleswoman were looking at. She then looks at the price tag, of course it cost thousands. She realise that Kaname would probably have enough moneu to even buy two because he came from a wealthy and rich family.

He wrapped his arm around her waist. Why couldn't she smile? He opened the Suitcase, showing that he was going to buy the car of interest. "Well, I guess we're buying this car." He smiled. The interior looked beautiful. Hopefully Mia would find it comfortable.

Mia leaned against Kaname's side and then sighed softly. Her back was hurting and she couldn't wait to give birth to her baby girl. She felt more sharp pains in her back and before she knew it she was sitting down again. Only a week or so left and then she would be giving birth soon.

"Is she alright?" The saleswoman asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.