Romeo & Juliet; Kaname & Mia (Kirisuna X MoonStar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaname was back to work again. Hopefully his wife was comfortable back home. She was quite energetic, but now she slept quite a bit more. It would be another three to four hours until she got home. With Mia's due date approaching fast, Kaname was more nervous then ever. He was having a lot of doubts about being a good father. However, today she was going to tell him on whether or not they were going to be having a son or a daughter. Either way, Kaname would love his child with all his heart. After work today, Kaname had scheduled a Maternity Photo Shoot with one of his Friends who is a Professional Photographer; a lot of photos were taken over the course of the pregnancy. This coming weekend, Kaname was intent on throwing Mia a surprise baby shower, so he has yet to tell her. "Everything alright, Kaname?" His Father asked while he was working on a Car.

"Yeah, Dad, I'm fine." He sighed.

In terms of replacing the Honda Accord, he still needed to buy a new car. Perhaps it was time to purchase a Family Friendly Car. Looks like the new Daddy won't be going to the Race Track for a little while.

Mia finished eating and then got up and washed the dishes. Before she knew it she was already heading back to bed to take a nap. She yawns and then snuggles up in bed, closing her eyes. A following hour later she got up, showers, dresses and then heads back downstairs. She turned on the TV and then sat around for a few minutes until she decided to give Kaname a call to see how work was. She picks up her phone and then dials in his phone number, waiting patiently for him to answer the phone.

After feeling his phone vibrate, he set down his wrench to go answer the phone in the Break Room. He saw that it was Mia. Since his wife took priority over everything else, he answered his phone. "Hey sweetheart, how are you?" He answered, his voice filled with love and sincerity.

Mia smiles as he answers. "Hi, I'm great thanks! How are you? How is work?" She asks him gently.

"It's going good here at work. Stitches don't bother me anymore like they were a few days ago. Just missing you and our little one. I might be coming home in the next hour. Is there anything you want me to pick up on the way home?" He asked.

"No. Nothing at all. I really miss you too" Mia sighs and then looked down at her belly, her bump had grown a lot throughout her pregnancy. She then places a hand on her belly, smiling. "What do you think a good name would be?" She asks him.

Kaname scratched the back of his head. "Well, if it's a boy, we can name him Suzaku, or if it's a girl...We can name her...Kyoko." He smiled. "Hopefully the little one isn't making your life too difficult." He chuckled.

Mia giggles and shook her head, feeling the baby kick. "No! Not at all! Okay, I'll talk to you when you get home from work!" She says and then smiles. She was going to give birth to a baby girl, and was going to tell Kaname when he got home. Kyoko was going to be a perfect name.

"Alright, see you in a little bit." He smiled before hanging up so she could rest. Kaname just went back to fixing the car he was working on before Mia called. After he was done, he was on his way home, but stopped at the grocery store to buy her Flowers, particularly Roses and a Box of Chocolates. He even stopped at the Clothing Store to buy her a new Maternity Dress; it was Pink with Lavender Stripes and Blue Ribbon. Though it felt awkward grabbing the dress itself, he didn't mind since it was for Mia.

Mia relaxed for a bit and rubs her belly slowly, she was so excited for when these two weeks could be over and she could give birth to Kyoko. She switches on the TV for a little.

After picking up gifts for Mia, Kaname went straight home. Despite his hands being full, he was able to get the front door open with ease. Quietly, he set everything on the Dining Table. Before walking over his wife from behind, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the cheek. "Evening honey bunch, sorry I'm late. I was picking up gifts for you."

Mia switches off the TV and then spin around to face him, kissing him on the lips. "Evening. That's okay, what gifts?" She asks excitedly.

Kaname smiled after they kissed. "Flowers, Chocolates and...Well, a new dress for your collection. It felt awkward, but I ended up getting it because I was thinking about much I love you and how beautiful you are." He let got up and walked over to the Dining Room Table, with the gifts he had brought home for her. He set the bag containing the dress down on the couch beside him before presenting her with the Roses and the Box of Chocolates. "I hope you like them."

Mia took the roses and chocolates and she smiles, her face brightening up completely. She hugs him closely and then put them aside, looking inside of the bag with the new dress inside of it. "Thanks you! I love this dress, and the flowers and chocolates!" She says excitedly. She smiles and then stood up, wrapping her arms around him. "We are having a baby girl!" She announces.

"Oh honey, that's wonderful!" He gave her a kiss while gently rubbing her belly. "I guess Daddy's gonna have a little princess. I couldn't ask for more." He smiled, he embraced her gently before leaning down towards her belly and giving it a kiss as well. As he sat back up, he held both her hands. "So have you decided on what to name our little princess?" He asked in a loving matter.

Mia smiles and held onto his hands, "Well, we'll call her Kyoko for now, and when she's born we'll decide on whether we like the nam or want to choose another" She says and nodded, sitting back down again, she shifts across the sofa so that Kaname could sit next to her too.

"It's a beautiful name. I'd settle for it to be honest." Mana me started cuddling with her. However, he felt hesitant to place a hand on her belly, afraid that she might have a mood swing due to all the hormones.

Mia cuddles him back and then places her head gently onto his shoulder, still holding onto his hand. "I'm really excited for this baby, we are going to be really good parents. Say goodbye to lie ins for the next years.." She says and giggles softly.

"I am too. You're gonna be a great mom. I know it." He smiled. Finally, out of curiosity concerning their child's heartbeat, Kaname leaned over, gently grabbing onto Mia's hips, rubbing his thumbs on the materials of her clothing as he leaned his ear into her rather large stomach. He smiled as he could hear their daughter's heartbeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.