Romeo & Juliet; Kaname & Mia (Kirisuna X MoonStar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A truck tried to make a Yellow Light at the last minute. Right when my light turned green, I just took my turn. Next thing I know, a truck hits me from the side. Airbags deployed right before I lost consciousness." He placed his hand onto his wife's hand. "I'm just glad you weren't in the car when it happened...If you were...I...I don't want to think about it..." Kaname himself started crying as he covered his eyes.

Mia nodded. "I'm glad you're okay" She says and then wipes his eyes with a tissue that was in a box on top of a table. She yawns gently and then snuggles up to him. She fell asleep before she knew it. She didn't have a bad dream that night, so she had slept pretty well but when she awoke she was worrying about Kaname. She just wanted him to come home.

Kaname awakened to see that his lovely wife snuggled up to him. Mia must have been awfully worried about him, as he was for her. "When we get home, let's just...relax. No need to go anywhere." He said, holding her close as he placed a hand on her belly.

Mia smiles and the snuggles up to him. "Yeah. We can watch a movie and eat ice cream" She says and giggles softly, pecking him on the nose. Soon, she heard the door open and the doctor come in with a note pad. He checked up on Kaname and took a few notes, nodding. The doctor told her that he could be home in a couple of hours as all of the things that were noted in the note pad to be checked were fine and if there was any bruises or marks they would heal over time, and they needed to check again to know he could go for home for sure and had no big injuries. She nods and then held onto Kaname's hand.

Around Noon, Kaname was allowed to leave the Hospital. Perhaps a Guardian Angel was watching over him during the Accident, because his car was destroyed, but he was not seriously injured. Because he stayed in the hospital overnight, he was sure that the bill was going to be an annoyance, but of course, since he had insurance, he was going to be okay. His new car was covered as well. After lunch, the couple was able to return home. Kaname just had to stay home and rest for the next few days, so he let his Father know. Perhaps next weekend, he and Mia can go buy a new car with the Insurance money they have collected. When they entered through the front door, Kaname just smiled down at Mia. "So what do you want to watch tonight?" He asked in a gentle voice.

Mia kisses his cheek after shutting the door once they got home and sat down, looking over at their collection of movies. "I don't mind" She says and then stood up, remembering the ice cream. She goes into the kitchen and got two bowls, two spoons and some ice cream. She brought it inside of the living room and sat down, taking a portion of chocolate ice cream for herself.

Kaname ended up choosing a Romance Film. Horror Movies were out of the question because he didn't want to give his pregnant wife nightmares or any of the sort. He stood to put the Movie in while Mia got the Ice Cream. While she got the chocolate, he just took the Mint with Chocolate Chips. Mia's Food Cravings were did worry him sometimes. However, he did cut her some slack. As the movie started, he relaxed himself and allowed Mia to lean against him or whatever the case may be.

Mia settles beside him and then watched the movie. She ate her ice cream whilst she watched and once e ending credits came up she stretches, then yawns. She sat up and then looks over at the clock. 12 PM. It was really late now. "Are you going to work tomorrow?" She asks him, wrapping her arms gently around him and pulling him into a hug. She kisses him, softly.

"Probably not. Dad wants me to take a few days off because I had to get stitches." He replied, looking at the clock. Seeing that they did spend quite a bit of time out of the house today, he was more than likely to sleep in tomorrow. He had both hands on her hips, before moving one of them over to her belly. "Tomorrow, I just want to relax, stay home, take care of you and the little one..." His voice sounding genuine and sincere. Honestly, he just wanted to care for his wife. Sure she had a lot of mood swings this weekend, but he was really patient about it because its not her fault. "You can just relax tomorrow. I'll take care of the chores, clean up around the house, do the dishes, don't worry about them. Let me deal with that." He started caressing her belly as he kissed her as well.

Mia kisses his cheek and then walks upstairs. She got prepped for bed and then snuggles up underneath the blankets. She stared u pat the ceiling for a while and then sighed. She wondered what gender baby she'd have, and what she'd call the baby. Whilst she thought, she drifted off to sleep as she was so tired after all that had happened yesterday, she was glad that everything was going back to normal and they'd be able to live their lives once again. She would look after Kaname, even if he did want to do the housework, he had just been caught in an accident and just needed to relax. She's look after the house and him tomorrow.

That night, Kaname couldn't fall asleep until 2 or 3 in the morning. While his wife slept peacefully, Kaname just embraced her, knowing that sleep during pregnancy could be sometimes uncomfortable. Of course, he just wanted her to be comfortable and he would do just about anything to ease that pain. Seeing that she sleeping comfortably, he let got as he himself started drifting off into sleep. He ended up having a nightmare, of something happening to Mia and their child, her screams made him toss and turn. He was sweating as well. He awakened, but didn't yell or anything. Rather he just took a deep breath as he clutched his heart.

As Mia was deep in her sleep she felt a shifting beside her and her eyes snapped open. She yawns and the propped herself up so she could look at Kaname. She rubs his arm gently and leans up to kiss him on the lips. "Are you okay?" She looks over at the clock on the bedside table near her. "It's two, nearly three o clock in the morning" She says and then switches a lamp on, looking back at him. She wondered what was wrong, placing her hand in his.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I...I just had a bad dream." He replied. Whatever he saw in dreamland, he sure as hell didn't want it to come true. That was one of the last things she needed. When she placed her hand on his, he felt all the negativity going away. His other hand, which was on his chest, moved over to her belly. "I'm sorry..." He said, soft-spoken.

Mia yawns again and then switches off the light but make sure to snuggle up against him. "Okay. We should probably get too sleep, but we can talk about it in the morning, okay?" She suggests and the leans over and kisses his cheek. In a millisecond she was already fast asleep again and by the time she woke up she was greeted by morning daylight. She stretches and yawns, drawing the covers away from her and getting out of bed.

When sunlight hit his face, Kaname awakened as well. He sighed before getting out of bed. Of course, his wife was always awake before he was. Normally, it'd be the other way around. Perhaps she'll be more tired in the later months, after all, she's only five months along, which didn't bother him. As long as she was happy, both mother and child were healthy, he had little worry about. The first thing he did upon getting out of bed was washing his face with ice cold water. He worried sometimes too, hopefully not too much. Thankfully, Dad was giving him a few days off so his stitches could recover. Before going downstairs, he waited for his lovely wife.

Mia was already downstairs in the kitchen, cooking breakfast, she puts their meal on two plates and then sat down to eat hers. She picks up a notebook whilst she ate her breakfast and then took note of all of the things she was going to do they day around the house. So far she had cooking breakfast, which she ticked off her to do list, washing the dishes, dusting, cleaning and many other things. She finished eating and washed up, quickly getting onto those things.

Seeing that she left breakfast for him, he ate quietly while Mia washed the dishes. Perhaps his injuries, whereas he was still recovering, it was probably best that she did most of the chores, as much as he wanted it to be the other way around. But as Mia did the dishes, he embraced her from behind, being very gentle. "You shouldn't have to work so hard." Kaname said in a soft spoken voice.

Mia shook her head as she scrubs the dishes thoroughly with a sponge, making sure that they were all spotless and clean. "No, I'm okay" She says and shrugs a little. She took a break, thought as she settles down in one of the dining room chairs and sighs gently to herself.

'She works so hard. For all I know, Mia is probably nesting now. Keeping the house clean. Soon, the house would be pristine and spotless. Perhaps Mia really wanted to clean the place up for their little one. Since she really insisted on cleaning, Kaname decided to patiently wait for her to finish, so he just sat down on the sofa in the living room.

[Timeskip]

Mia was nine months pregnant and was growing even more excited about giving birth to her baby. She tried to keep a positive attitude and time wore on. She spent a lot of time sleeping during the day, but tried to help out around the house as much as she could. That day, she had overslept again and looked over at the clock on the bedside table. It was just past 1pm and she had just woken up. She stood up and got out of bed, stretching her arms a little and then heading downstairs to make herself some breakfast. Only two more weeks left until she gave birth to her baby. She made herself some toast and then sat down to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.