Romeo & Juliet; Kaname & Mia (Kirisuna X MoonStar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaname just put together a simplistic outfit. Today, he just put on a Simplistic Black T-Shirt, showing off his Tattooed Arms. Normally, he'd wear Long Sleeves, but it seemed too hot for that right now. Besides that was a Pair of Jeans and the usual jewelry. After stepping out of his Closet, he saw Mia sitting down on the bed. The Nightmare from last night did seem to be bothering her like he suspected. "Honey, what's the matter?" He asked, sitting down next to her, putting his arm around her waist.

Mia quickly put a smile on her face. "Nothing, I'm fine!" She says and then cheerfully nodded at him, trying to reassure him. "When are we going to be visiting your family?" She asks him, changing the subject slightly. She wasn't looking at him though and was staring blankly at the wall. She was less cheerful and dull that day. It was fairly clear. She stood up and then looks at herself in the mirror. Her head was whirling. She wondered how many things his cousins would make her feel insecure about this time.

"I'd give a few hours. Dad's currently talking to everyone. Him and Mom weren't so happy about how Mickey and Sharon treated you last time. Of course, everyone else has to pay the price too. Well, I don't because I'm your husband and I love you too much to be like that." He smirked, but then his face went blank when he started thinking about what happened last weekend. While his beautiful wife went to look at herself in the mirror, Kaname just sat there, wondering if he'd go off on his Family if they ever mistreated Mia again. One time, he did threaten to disown them, but held his anger down for Mia's sake. "Need a massage, sweetheart?" he asked.

Although he tried to be discreet, there was something amiss. It was almost as if he was still mad at Sharon and Mickey.

Mia was still looking at her reflection in the mirror. "Pay the price? I didn't want anyone to get in trouble over any of this. It doesn't matter. If your cousins want to pick out my insecurities they can go ahead. All I know is my family would never do that to yours..." She says and then shook her head. "No thanks. I don't want a massage".

Kaname sighed, but he knew in his heart that he was being honest. "My parents...they...They really love you. Honestly, I just want everyone to get along." He remembered how much Mia's own Family treated him, and they did so with respect, so why couldn't his do the same? In terms of everyone getting the foot put down on them, it was just one of those things where one, or in this case, two people, would ruin it for everyone else. Hopefully this would not cost him his wedding ring. What's been scaring him were the stories of Parental Alienation, and he didn't want to go through that. Quietly and visibly hurt, he left the room and walked downstairs, where he wept silently in the Living Room so that Mia wouldn't have to see him that way.

Mia goes into the kitchen and sat down on the dining table. Once a couple of hours past she stood up and goes towards Kaname. "Are we going to see your family?" She asks him, quietly.

By then, Kaname had fallen asleep, but was woken up by his wife. He stood up when she asked if they were leaving soon. "Yeah, let's go."

The Car Ride ended up being very awkwardly quiet. Fifteen minutes later, both Kaname and Mia were at the Front door. When his parents heard the knocking, both Sharon and Mickey were given the death stare by their relatives. "If you don't play nice with Mia, don't expect any of us to be happy about it. You know that she's the source of Kaname's happiness, right?" Their cousin, Rikku, asked.

"Yes..." Both girls muttered

"Good." Rikku smiled before Kaname's Father, Shigeru, opened the front door to see his son and daughter in law.

Mia greeted his family, all except for his cousins which wasn't like Mia at all. She just remembered how much they hurt her from before and thought it was best to keep out of any conversations with them. The awkwardness between her and Kaname was growing and she wasn't sure what to do about it, so instead she kept quiet.

Kaname didn't seem to be doing so well, so his Mother pulled him into another room to talk to him privately. Afterwards, Sharon and Mickey, walked up to Mia. "Mia...We just wanted to say that we're...We're sorry for treating you horribly last week." Sharon started.

"Yeah. We know that you make Kaname happy and we don't want to ruin that." Mickey finished the girls' apology.

Finally, Kaname's Sister, Yukiko, pulled Mia aside to ask about her Brother. "Hey, did something happen between you and my Brother. I heard you guys got into a fight this morning." She said with concern.

Mia just shrugs her shoulders. "It's okay.... It's not like it matters now" She says in reply to their apology, not wanting to speak to then at the moment. When Kaname's sister asked about the argument she shook her head. "Nothing happened. We just had an argument about something... It's not a big deal" She says and looks away.

Yukiko frowned, concerned for the Couple's Marriage. With the baby on the way, Kaname couldn't already be more stressed out. Sharon and Mickey walked off, seeing how Mia didn't really want to be around them. But they understood why. The woman was pregnant and already had enough on her mind. Though it seems like Kaname has been caring for her greatly. Both women were concerned with the couple's marriage, fearing that they may have ruined it. "Okay..." Yukiko sighed.

Kaname exited the room with his Mother, Euphie. "So, am I having a Grandson, or a Granddaughter?" She asked her wonderful Daughter-In-Law. Kaname never saw his Mother so excited, but whatever they were discussing was irrelevant now. Euphie wanted her Son to be happy. Becoming a Father, despite his young age, should be a happy time for him. Shigeru smiled as he heard his wife ask the question.

Mia shrugs. Being pregnant gave her plenty of mood swings and today she was having one of her off days. "I don't know..." She mumbles and then looks over at Kaname, knowing that he probably was still feeling too awkward that they couldn't talk to each other yet. She didn't want to stand around and cry in front of everyone, so she just heads out.

"I-I want to go home, thanks for letting me visit" She says before she heads straight out and began to walk in the direction of where they lived. She rubs her eyes and before she knew it she was crying. It was all her fault that Kaname didn't want to talk to her.

The happiness was torpedoed when Mia suddenly left. Kaname was hoping that it was just one of her mood swings. Maybe he just had to be patient? For all he knew, she could have been really mad at him or his entire family for that matter. Suddenly, he went off on both Sharon and Mickey, but his Self-Control would keep him from hitting them. The entire family was astonished by Kaname's anger, especially when he said that he was disowning them for jeopardizing his Marriage to Mia. Today was a really bad day...Seeing that Mia was probably walking home now, Kaname left abruptly, shocking his Sisters and Parents.

He got into his car, started the car and left quickly. As it came around sunset, he didn't come home...

When Mia got home she was sat on the sofa watching some TV as usual. She flicked through the channels and then switched the TV off when she got bored. She props herself upwards and then goes outside, looking out to see if Kaname was home yet. The car was no where in sight so she guessed not. She sighs and shut the door, going back inside. She hoped they could sort our this issue, and she could apologise for having mood swings and making the day horrible for them.

Unknown to her, Kaname got into a Car Accident. He was knocked unconscious by the impact and his car, the Honda Accord, was totaled. He came off with a few minor injuries, so he was expected to be okay, but it might be a few hours before he wakes up. Luckily his injuries would not impair his work and he would get to leave as soon as he wakes up. He wasn't in a Coma or anything from what the Doctors could tell at the Hospital. A Police Officer was sent over to their Home, nervous, he rang the doorbell. Concerning Kaname's injuries, he had to get stitches and it wasn't known when he was going to wake up. However, his pulse and heartbeat were in order. Same with his Blood Flow.

Mia was confused as she saw police officers at the door. Something was up. She let them inside and they told her about her husband being in a car accident. Without saying anything more she headed to the hospital, trying to keep calm. Once she got there she began to demand to see him, she wanted to know if he was okay.... Anything could have happened to him for all she knew! She was in tears and could barely talk in a steady manner.

After several attempts to see Kaname, they put her in a room with a pregnancy doctor who sat and tried to caln her down until she could see him. She was unsteady and far from being calm as she continued to cry.

"I want to see my husband!" She demanded, slamming her hand down on a table.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaname was still out cold. After Mia calmed down, the Doctors permitted her to be able to go see her husband. Doctors are still trying to figure out how Kaname was not seriously injured, but his car was totaled as he was hit very hard. The Police Officers who took her to the Hospital stood by her side. The other Driver got off unscathed, and his ride wasn't nearly as bad as what happened to Kaname's.

Mia instantly moves to cuddle with him, she carefully places her head onto his chest and then strokes his cheek with her hand. "Don't worry, you're going to be okay!" She cries out, holding him closely but making sure to be careful. "I love you do much..." She says, tears still fell as she cuddles him. She loved him with all of her heart and wanted him to be okay, even though they had an argument she still cared about him. She wanted him to wake up and be okay...

A few minutes later, Kaname actually woke up. "Honey...Its a little hard to breathe with you on top of me..." He said, having trouble breathing.

Mia moves away and then instead places her head onto his shoulder gently. She was still crying as she looks at him. "H-How did the accident start?" She asks quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.