Romeo & Juliet; Kaname & Mia (Kirisuna X MoonStar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Its okay. I'm here for you." When the storm was over, he was happy. Now Mia had nothing to be afraid. Unfortunately, it was now getting late and if it weren't for the clouds, they'd be able to see the sunset. "I'll go make us some dinner, alright? Meet me downstairs when you're ready." He kissed her on the cheek and left the room quietly.

He entered the Kitchen and began cooking something for him and his wife to eat. Of course, he made sure that it was healthy overall for her and the baby. Not that he made her go on a strict diet, he just wanted her to get the nutrients that she needed. Hopefully she'd be ready soon, because this time he cooked a little faster then expected. He then lit some candles and got the table ready. He got her something else to drink since she was unable to drink alcohol due to its harmful effects on the baby while pouring himself a glass of wine.

Mia went downstairs, smelling wonderful cooking from inside of the kitchen. She goes inside and sniffs appreciatively. "You're so good at cooking! It smells great" She exclaims cheerfully. She out some cutlery in the dining table and then pulls out a chair for herself, sitting down and smiling at the candles. The candles were scented, which she loved and smelt like lavender which felt calming, especially after all of that worrying at the fair. "Thank you. I'll cook tomorrow".

"Alright, sure." Kaname loved how they took turns cooking over the course of the week. Nothing made him happier of course. For some reason, he didn't really feel so inclined on letting his Cousins near Mia, because one of them made her feel insecure about her pregnancy and actually made her cry, something that upset him and it was last week as well. "What do you want to do after this?" He asked as he enjoyed his meal, hopefully she was enjoying it as well.

Mia began to eat and then looks over at him. "Hmm. I'm not sure. I was wondering, do you think we should visit your family again this weekend? I know your cousins can be mean sometimes but I like the rest of your family, they're really nice" She suggested. She knew perfectly well that she didn't like his cousins, and it took a lot to make Mia dislike someone. She didn't like being made fun of, of course.

"Sure, we can go see them this weekend. Hopefully Lilith won't be a jerk again like last week...Everyone scolded her at once at the Shop yesterday afternoon actually. I just sat there and watched awkwardly." he said, recalling work yesterday. Most of his other Cousins were nice to her though. "But if you want, I can give Mom and Dad a call to let them know that we're coming over. Well, if you don't have a Doctor's Appointment, otherwise, we can just go right after." He smiled as he sipped his wine.

Mia nodded and then smiles happily. "Yeah! That'd be great" She says gently. She stretches and then yawns to herself. "I'm super tired, I'm gonna get ready for bed" She says. Once they were din eating she washes up and then goesI'm upstairs and goes into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She then she got showered, dressed and then goes downstairs, letting Kaname do the same. She sat on the sofa and switches on the Tv, already beginning to fall asleep as the lavender scented candles had really relaxed her and made her incredibly sleepy.

While she was taking a shower, Kaname took it upon himself to clean up the dinner table and blew out the candles. He washed the Dishes so that Mia would not have to. He wanted her to relax during the day, not doing chores because she already has enough to worry about with a baby inside of her, which will eventually make things difficult for her once she gets bigger. When she came back downstairs, he went upstairs to take a quick shower and grabbed his pajamas. Hopefully they can sleep comfortably tonight, but after the Astraphobia Spike, Kaname wasn't sure about that. He then came downstairs to get her so they can get ready for bed.

Upon returning to their bedroom, Kaname closed the Curtains and Closet Doors, even the Bathroom Door. He then waited for her to join him at his bedside.

Mia moves into bed with him and then wraps herself around the warm duvets, placing her head onto her pillow which was soft and comfortable. She looks at him and then leans towards him, kissing his forehead. "Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning" She says and places her head onto his chest. Quickly afterwards she drifted off to sleep.

{{Timeskip the the family visit?}}

(Not yet. I was thinking about having her wake up in the middle of the night because of a bad dream. You know, have a little more bonding time. A few more posts, then we can timeskip ^^')

As Mia drifted off to sleep, Kaname did the same after he kissed her forehead before looking down at her belly. He smiled as he leaned towards it. "You too, little one." He said in a living voice before giving the belly a quick kiss and then drifting off to bed himself.

{{Okay c:}}

When Mia was asleep she began to dream. After a while, a simple dream of her visiting Kaname's family turned horrible. She dreamt that his cousins made fun of her, and the rest of his family did to, even Kaname. She began to toss and turn, "No, no, no, no, NO!" She says and her eyes opened and she sat up, wondering what happened.

Kaname woke up when he heard his wife shouting in her sleep. Did she have another bad dream? Oh no... "Baby, what's wrong?" Kaname asked, as Mia seemed really upset. Nothing made him more unhappy then seeing her unhappy.

Mia stood up and then stretches, trying to calm down. "I'm okay, I jus had a bad dream" She rubs her eyes with her hands and then looks over at the clock. 2 am. It sure was early. She looks over at Kaname and all she could think of were the flashbacks of her dream and him laughing at her, she felt tears flood like the rain that morning begin to fall down her cheeks.

When he saw her tears, Kaname immediately hugged her. "Hey, hey, it's okay...It's just a bad dream." He started comforting her, gently caressing her belly as he wiped her cheeks. When he glanced at the clock, he saw that it was two in the morning. "I love you very much, you know that, right?" He asked, wanting her to stop crying because it really broke his heart whenever she did. "What can I do to make you feel better, sweetie?" He added.

Last edited:
Mia looks away slightly. "I love you too. I just had a dream that your cousins, the rest of your family and you were making me insecure about my pregnancy this weekend" She says and then goes back to bed, placing her head onto her pillow with a sigh. "Y-You would never do that right? You wouldn't make me feel insecure about my pregnancy? The rest of your family wouldn't too? Right? With an exception of you cousins, of course" She asks.

"No, I would never do that." Kaname replied as he cuddled up next to her. "I won't let my Family disrespect you like that. Not even my cousins." He continued to comfort her. One way to show his love for her, Kaname leaned over and kissed her belly, then her forehead. Afterwards, he cuddled up against her as he fell back asleep, placing a hand on her belly as he did so.

Mia nods and then yawns. "Okay. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight" She says and kisses him on the nose. The following morning she awoke. She goes downstairs and prepares them breakfast. As she cooked and prepared breakfast she could fell the gentle kicking of her baby. She rested a hand into her stomach and then places breakfast onto the dining table.

Kaname woke up not long after. By the time he came downstairs, it seemed like breakfast was ready. He smiled at his wife as they sat down and ate breakfast together.

Mia looks up at him as she ate. "Good morning. Are you going to work today?" She asks.

"No, not today. I'm off today too. After tomorrow, I start working again." He smiled as he enjoyed his breakfast as well. "Today, I'm spending time with you. Just relax today. Then around noon, we can go see the Family. Well, if you're comfortable with it. Otherwise, we can just...relax. Watch a Movie, whatever you want, sweetheart."

Mia smiles and then began to wash up, afterwards she relaxes on the sofa for a little, still not dressed yet. She hoped that the weather would be good that day, so they wouldn't be caught in any rain. She switched on the TV and watched the weather forecast, luckily that day would be sunny and far from rainy and thunder or lightning. She switched the TV off and heads slowly upstairs, getting an outfit ready and her shower prepped. She goes into the bathroom, getting ready and then did her hair. She heads out of the bathroom and then sat down, sighing. She had lost some sleep last night after her bad dream.

She began to fall asleep but quickly awoke herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.