1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Romantic 1X1/ Looking for M to fill roles

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rubai Miles, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello fellow Role-players,

I am looking for some new partners to welcome me here on Iwaku. I have heard good things from a friend, she figured my level of role-play would be highly accepted here. So here's the deal I do have a few things that are a must have in any of my future partners.

1. No god-modders
    2. I require at least three full bodied paragraphs that are filled with meat. To those who are taking that literally, it means please give me a lot of story. Give me something juicy to work with. I want the role-plays to continue for a long time and with that we need development.
    3. More plot than smut. When We get to the sex part I want full description but I don't want that to be the focus. I want build up, I want tear jerker moments, I want to be moved.
    4. You don't need to post every possible second, we all have lives. As long as you communicate with me I am fine if you do not then I will be forced to leave our role-play. If you have a vacation, a job, or school that's keeping you busy just let me know. I'm not demanding when it comes to amount of posts in a short time.
    5. Have fun and I want to be able to speak outside of role-plays I like to role-play with friends lets use this opportunity to do that.
    So I do have some complete OC ideas and then I have some fandom preferences that if you would like to build an idea for please let me know.

OC ideas:

• A woman finds herself wandering through a forest after she had just gone through a break up, mad and upset she begins to take her frustration out by screaming and ranting as she walked. Her ravings called the attention of a slumbering vampire (traditional Dracula style not Twilight. Never twilight. Hell even a Lestat I would love a Lestat type). The vampire hungry and annoyed by the interruption of his deep sleep waits for nightfall to follow the girl back to her home. As he does he discovers a world that has change entirely and a girl that not only was dark natured but seemed to love the beauty of the night and the creature's it hid. To tame his blood-lust for the girl he hunt's and instills himself into her life, like a moth to a flame? Will the two work or will it end in disaster?
    • A daughter separated from her family, sent to another world, and with no memory of her home lives life in a dull boring world. Where dreams never came true and pain was imminent. A man from her world ventures to find her and bring her back home, but due to a life of misery she doesn't know how to accept a world where dreams in fact could come to pass and desires were met. Will she be able to move on with her life and accept a joyful world or will she let her old life destroy her.
    Fandom Pairings

Draco/OC
    Harry/OC
    Tris/OC
    Four/Tris
    Four /OC
    Sesshomaru/OC
    Sesshomaru/Kagome
    Angel/OC (Buffy Vampire Slayer/Angel series)

Send me a pm if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.