1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Romance??

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zalia, Oct 23, 2011.

1. I want to have a PRIVATE romance roleplay. It can be M+F or M+M or F+F or it can have all three in it. Thank you for looking. :)

2. I'd like F+F, or M+F. Yaoi....eh, this person doesn't like it

3. I'm feeling an fxf.
    c:

4. Ok i will message you

EDIT: Do you guys want to do GROUP or ONExONE??

5. I would love to do a romance, doesn't matter what gender they are :) can do whichever you want to :9

6. I prefer F+F more than anything for a romance roleplay. I've been in a lot of M+F ones so those are getting old for me...but I'll still do it.

7. FXF FTW ALWAYS.~
    >:D

8. Oske i wil make one and i will invite you guys to it if its ok it will be a group one with F+F

9. >.>
    Is someone in particular already assigned to Zetta?
    Just wondering. n.n
    I will jump in today.~

10. No i was just making that up you can use it if you want

11. I wanna do loads of rp's will PM all of yu's.... cept Zalia+ Redblood as contactcing them already...

12. I have the character idea in my head, but I just can't get her out of there. So I'll be late in posting :/

13. That's ok if you need any help just ask

14. M+F is fine with me :)