2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
These will all be potentially mature, so only join if your okay with that :)
I'm a very quick poster, and although I'm new to the site, I'm not new to rp'ing. I may just need your help figuring out where to post and such.

These are the films I'd love to Rp :)

Django Unchained- Dr King/OC girl (so desperate to do this! I will LOVE you , and forever be in your debt!)
BBC Sherlock- Sherlock/John, Sherlock/Molly, Sherlock OC
Series of unfortunate events- Klaus/OC
RDJ Sherlock- Sherlock/John, Sherlock/Irene
Now You See Me- Daniel Atlas/OC
Jumper- Griffin/OC
Holes- Zigzag/OC
Cirque Du Freak- Evra/OC
Jack The Giant Slayer- Elmont/OC
Batman (the Dark Knight)- John Blake/OC

And more :) though I'm really dying to do the first one.

Last edited:
Did you have anything in particular/any preferences for the Jumper pairing?

I would much rather be the OC :) It's a relationship already established before the Rp, though we Rp during the film. She's romantically involved with Griffin, and discourages him in acting in horrible ways. Of course, he always does. I was also thinking of perhaps making it so they had a young son. If they did, it would be something the paladins could take advantage of, and it would be pretty cute :)

DiscoPunkOnJolt: Sorry, I'm not too familiar with Vampire Diaries.

I have no problem playing Griffin, he was my favorite character. A son would definitely make it so our plot wouldn't run into a dead end, so I'm in full support of your ideas thus far.

Awesome :) My character would be quite supportive in helping David, and although her kind nature would clash with Griffin's, she is rather stubborn and headstrong. Apart from that though, I tend to wing my rp's, and allow ideas to come naturally. Though if we stick to the film plot, I don't think we'll run out of plot easily.

Winging it is fine by me. :) If you'd like to start a post then, we can go from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.