Romance Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merrill

Original poster
I've already posted a search request on the onexone section, but this search request is specifically for rp partners that are interested in romance roleplays!

SO LET THE SEARCH BEGUIN.

In a rp partner I am searching for someone who doesn't post too many paragraphs, but will give me enough to work with. I am not picky about spelling and grammar as long as it is decipherable. Sex scenes can be a mixture of detailed and fade to black, what ever floats your boat.
I, on the other hand, will always try to proof read my posts and will not over-write or babble on. That is my promise to you! My posting speed varies from a few times a day to a few times a week, patience is required.

I like arrogant characters, strong characters, and heavy headed characters. Those are my favourites :D I play both genders (depending on what you are comfortable with) but I prefer my partner to play male either way.
I love love love(!) supernatural. Vampires, hunters, werewolves, witches!! I am also a big fan of fantasy, and unconventional romances.

If you have an idea or just want to plot storm, send me a message! Adios!

Welp.shit1993

Edgeprince
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Online Availability
sporadic through the day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
fantasy, sci fi, magical, steampunk, modified slice of life
I still wanna rp even tho i confused you! XD

daemon_reaver

The World Maker
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
All over the place
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Modern fantasy, Scifi, Romance, most stuff
I'm waiting on you dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.