Romance Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merrill

Original poster
I've already posted a search request on the onexone section, but this search request is specifically for rp partners that are interested in romance roleplays!

SO LET THE SEARCH BEGUIN.

In a rp partner I am searching for someone who doesn't post too many paragraphs, but will give me enough to work with. I am not picky about spelling and grammar as long as it is decipherable. Sex scenes can be a mixture of detailed and fade to black, what ever floats your boat.
I, on the other hand, will always try to proof read my posts and will not over-write or babble on. That is my promise to you! My posting speed varies from a few times a day to a few times a week, patience is required.

I like arrogant characters, strong characters, and heavy headed characters. Those are my favourites :D I play both genders (depending on what you are comfortable with) but I prefer my partner to play male either way.
I love love love(!) supernatural. Vampires, hunters, werewolves, witches!! I am also a big fan of fantasy, and unconventional romances.

If you have an idea or just want to plot storm, send me a message! Adios!

I still wanna rp even tho i confused you! XD

I'm waiting on you dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.