Romance Rp ideas, need partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AkiraWolf

Original poster
__

I would like to do a romance RP, but of course i need a partner. Lol :)

A few things about me:
•I am a bisexual female.
•I am on Iwaku a lot.
•I'm logged on a lot of the time, but that doesn't always mean I'm on necessarily.
•I'm on the Central Time Zone, i live in the US.
•I can play both male and female rolls.
•I can do fxf, mxf, mxm.
•I don't usually write a ton of paragraphs. I try not to do one-liners but i 'sometimes' end up doing that, especially if the rp is slow. The less the rp is slow = the more i write.
•I'm ok with others doing an occasional one-liner.

Idk if that helps u any but i just decided to put it.

What I'm looking for:
•An active RPer.
*Preferably on at 'LEAST' once or twice a day.
•A long term player.
*Not someone who's gonna abandon me, cuz that sucks! If u end up having too, for a good reason it's ok. And let me know if your not going to be on for a while
•Good grammar and vocabulary.
*You don't have to be a genius at it, but i need to know at least what your saying, and id like a little variety in vocabulary.
•One who's okay with an occasional one-liner, like I said I don't do them too often if the rp is going good.
•One who's okay with me not doing like 5 paragraphs. I do, do that sometimes though! ;)

A few ideas i have:

{•Fantasy romance•}
*Werewolf ~ werewolf x werewolf, werewolf x human, werewolf x vampire.
*Vampire ~ vampire x human, vampire x werewolf,
*Angel- angel x fallen angel

{•Medieval Romance•}
*royal x knight
*royal x slave
*royal x commoner

{•High school•}
*Emo x popular
*Emo x emo
*Emo x popular enemies. [popular makes fun of, and gives the emo a harder time. The emo likes the popular but the prep torments the emo. Something happens, the prep apologizes or the emo stands up to the prep, and they somehow become friends then lovers.]
* 'loser' x popular
* BFF x BFF
*student x new student.

{•FanBased•}
*Kingdom Hearts. Love the organization XIII,
*Soul Eater. I love SoulxKid.
*Adventure Time. Yeah, think me weird or not. MarcelinexPrincess Bubblegum is my favorite.

My favorite is Emo x _____(any) [i play to Emo] and then vampire x human. I prefer fxf.

They can be f x f, f x m, m x m.
Message me for more details or tips, any ideas let me know!

~My OC's~
These are my commonly used OC's. I can make up an OC to go with an rp if needed. One doesn't have a pic though.

Name: Jade Marie Rey
Hair: Black emo cut hair, a little below shoulder blades, purple streak in her bangs that cover her right eye.
Eyes: Grey-blue

image.jpg
Name: Daemon (Demon) Terra
[usually used in medieval fantasy romance rp. Is a vampire-demon hybrid knight. Can change species if needed]

image.jpg
Name: Akira Nickname: Kii (key)
Species: Werewolf, wolf.
Notes: Usually stays in wolf form. Is an alpha. About 5ft 2in in human form.

image.jpg
Name: Trey.
Species: Werewolf. Alpha.

image.jpg
Name: Sam
Species: Werewolf.

image.jpg
Name: Cera Lee.
Species: Vampire.

image.jpg
Name: Luke
Fur: Dark grey
Eyes: Bright green.

image.jpg
[Sry for black and white]
Name: Jaxon Nickname: Jax
Eyes: Bright green.
Hair: Has green streaks that match his eyes.

image.jpg
Name: Leon James.

When you ask to RP with me, please make sure to put:
1. The rp(s) you want to do.
2. What role you will play. For ex, if you choose a vampire x human rp, will you be the human or vampire?
3. Will it be Fxf, Fxm, Mxm? And what gender you will play.
4.Will it be mature or not? Will you be the more dominant, or submissive, or both?
5.Whether it will be in PM or Thread, and if you will start it or I will in thread. If you start it please send me the link.
6. Plot ideas, things to add. Some of your ideas. I'll add mine

You don't have to list all of those if your unsure what you want, but at least try to list some, it helps to start the rp faster. :)

*************Updated Thread: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/romance-rp.28867/ ********************

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fantasy romance idea, and I'd definitely take the role a human, but it's hard to decide between the werewolf x human or the vampire x human. Which do you prefer???

Hmm.. Well, i like both. Most of my past rp's iv done werewolf. Imma wolf girl irl, spirit animal and favorite animal-wise. But I love vampire rp also. So i was thinking, how about a hybrid?
Werewolf vampire hybrid x human.
What kind of romance? Fxf, fxm, mxm,? And which gender will u be playing?

I'll PM u

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, i'm really interested in the highschool idea. If you want, please PM me so we can RP together

okay, here's what i'm interested in
('*' is my preferred role and i'll put in '[]' which pairing i'd like to do)

vampire x human* (fxf or mxf and i'd like to play submissive)
emo x popular * (i kind of see a fxf for this)
royal x slave*

uhm i would like to role play with you plz. i read your ideas and i thought they were cool! i would do role plays with FxM. only straight shippings i guess, sorry. I like playing the female role.

Status
Not open for further replies.