Romance Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unsun

Original poster
ABOUT ME

1.) I am a college student and a high school student. Therefore, I have double the homework.

2.) I am dually enrolled in a collegiate high school. Therefore, patience is valued.

3.) I am 16 years old. Therefore, I will only roleplay with those who are my age or older.

4.) All of my roleplays, or most of them, I intend to have mature themes (i.e. violence, blood, strong language, and sexual themes). This roleplay I intend to be a bit more light hearted and frivolous.

6.) I usually write around three to seven paragraphs and ask that my partner do the same. Replies exceedingly long are not encouraged.

7.) I am always busy or super tired. I will communicate through PM, but I cannot promise a reply daily.

8.) There are writing styles I enjoy and others I don't. Do not feel offended if I decline your interest.

9.) In the case of number eight, hopefully you'll have some sort of writing sample waiting for me.

10.) I enjoy fanciful posting format. Default font, colored speeches, and colored fieldsets, etc.

EXPECTATIONS

1.) Be capable of writing little to no fluff. Quality over quantity.

2.) Please be able to handle most of the triggers I've listed down. Many of my roleplays tend to have most of them.

3.) Be aggressive and be collaborative. Share your ideas, plot with me, and throw in plot twists.

4.) Please be patient while you wait for a reply in our roleplay. If you constantly bug me, I will no longer partake in our roleplay.

5.) Realistic character pictures. I will not do anime. Digital art is perfectly fine as well.

6.) Advance the plot forward. Don't be overly passive!

7.) Please be capable of carrying out full scenes. We can discuss more in depth during plot discussion.

8.) Grammar and spelling, as well as proper punctuation is stressed. I don't want to see obvious errors.

9.) No one liners. The minimum I expect is at least one paragraph, but I'd much prefer something akin to three or more.

10.) I write in third person, past tense. I will not write in second or first person.

11.) Details, details, details. Use sensory details and descriptive imagery. Whatever you need to build more detail, please use it to your advantage, but don't over detail everything.

12.) Generally speaking, I'd like to have a partner at an advanced writing level.

13.) Italicize thoughts and "quote" your character's speech.

14.) Be willing and capable of handling more than one character, particularly NPCs.

ROLEPLAY STATUS: Looking for One Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.