1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Romance Roleplay

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alex K, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I'm looking for someone to do a romance roleplay with, I would like it if it were a lesbian couple but it could also be a straight couple, just no gay men, I'm not any good at those. I try to reply a few times a day and I might not reply one day but if I'm going to disappear for longer than that I'll tell you. I don't mind one liners as long as it's only every once in a while, I might post a couple myself, particularly in conversations but I try to make my posts at least a short paragraph, please do the same and I don't mind a couple of grammar mistakes but please try to write well.

I don’t have any ideas so I’m up for most things but I would rather it has a fantasy element to it.

If you’re interested PM me.

2. Hi I'm interested in a romance rp
    Straight please
    Is it okay if I'm female?
    Pm me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.