M

MadameLaces

Original poster
Looking for a romantical roleplay?

Anyone up for it? Anyone can join,please help me escape from bordem!!! XOXOXOX

Re: Looking for a romantical roleplay?

I'm in :9 Got any ideas for a plot?

Hi, wow,didn't think anyone would reply...
I have vague idea,do you have any ideas?

hmm... I don't know... write what you have and maybe I can help build something from that :) I am horrible to start an idea but if I have something, a character or just where its going to be or something like that, then for the most I am able to do some half good story with it x)

I totes get ya! I have numerous chars, which I could use....
I'm toying with the idea of a work colleague thing, and then a blossoming relationship? Or something?
Or maybe best friends then it turns into something more?
As for the location, I have no idea? I am hoping my vague idea will make a half good story hahaha XD

I liked the thing about best friends that falls in love :9
It could be fun if one of them had a girl/boyfriend already while falling in love with the best friend.
I love doing school romances but I am up for doing with a work colleague :9

Maybe
two best friends since their school time, one of them (or both) have relationchips, maybe even engaged and then both of them suddenly notice that their feeling attracted to the other one. One of them maybe thinks it could destroy their friendship and one that he/she can't destroy the relationship he/she already have for her/his best friend. (does it sound good?)
I barely care for the location in the stories xD but we should decide what kind of work it is :9
Maybe just office work? or maybe a cafe?

Reactions: 1 person
Urgently need a 1x1 partner.................c

Haiii. I need a 1x1 partner like nawwww!
I can do almost any genre, 'cept vampires,harry potter and something else I forget XD
So suggest what ya wanna do ,coz, I'm desperate!!!!!

Re: Urgently need a 1x1 partner.................c

I will do a roleplay with you what kind of stuff do you like

Aww cool, umm modern is my pref. Mostly romance,highschool+college,trapped,histroricals and some animals stuff,and cartoons. What about you?

I like Modern, Fantasy, Romance, High School, Powers, Animals, Mythical Creatures, Mature, . . . Um hmm let me thinks Teen Pregnancy, Mainly those if i think of any others i will put them on here.

I can do all of them except Powers and Fantasy. Teen Pregnancy sounds interesting. My top five are
1. Romance
2.Modern
3.Animals
4.Teen Pregnancy/Mature
5.Mythical Creatures.

Do you want to do a Modern Romance with Teen Pregnancy?? Message me i have to go shopping real quik

Yeah that sounds awesome, will Pm you.

I messaged you....

Awesome ^^

Hi, I am toying with ideas of Romance 1x1's.... Here's some plots....

'We'll always have Paris....'

A rich buisness person falls for a tourist/native, and they fall in love... heartache when they have to leave.... maybe one or two mature scenes?

'Employee relationship,to,real one'

A worker works for a rich boss, and they become friends and then bed-friends (if you get my gist) then they split up,causing arguments, possible cussing and slight mature-ness.

'Hookers can fall in love....'

A hooker is rented by a dude....or a woman, and then they keep seeing eachother then fall in love.... Optional mature.

So post here or PM me if you are interested in any of these, and have loads more...