10pm-5am EST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Horror, uhhh...
Yo! My name's Angel, and I'm looking for a laid-back RP (Like, maybe daily or every-other-day posts that aren't super crazy professional level).

I do have some "rules" (more like random notes) regarding partners and my preferences for them, but it's nothing too grueling. Please read it regardless. :P

- Please have a solid grasp of grammar and spelling. I don't care if you use autocorrect to make posts (because that's what I have to do), but please use correct punctuation 'n all that. I'll appreciate it more than you'll ever know. XD

- This is going to be MxF, and I will be playing the male in said scenario. I don't feel comfortable compromising on this, but if you think you can convince me, let me have it. ;)

- I'm down to chit-chat in an OOC! I'm friendly, I swear. I'm not a perfect conversationalist, but I like to respond to people. Whether you want to know how you're doing in the RP, or just want to shoot the breeze, I'm your dude!

- Don't, I repeat, DON'T tell me you're okay with anything. That doesn't make things easier on me, even if you think it does! I wanna write with you, not at you. If you don't feel motivated to put your best work into a plot, then tell me so we can work out something absolutely amazing!

- I tend to be picky when choosing a partner. I know that doesn't help me in the slightest, but I just want it to work out. If you aren't the partner for me, or vice versa, I'll be sure to let you know in the most polite way I can.

- Just so I know you read all this, PM me with your favorite color!

So that's about all I can think of. If you want to know my particulars, my RP Resume is always open. As far as plots go, I'm happy to discuss ideas. Here are a few to get you started, and to give you an idea on what I enjoy (spoiler alert, it's fandoms and OC x OC):

- Kingdom Hearts *

- Halo

- Angel x Demon

- Splatoon

- Freedom Wars (It's a game for the PS Vita, but the premise is cool enough to warrant some research, so look it up!) *

- AND SO MUCH MORE!!! (I honestly don't have too many ideas, so help me out! :D )

And, uh...that about covers it! If you got any ideas that you wanna run by me, please do! I'd be happy to hear ya out, and even compromise if it comes down to it. I'd like to believe I'm a reasonable fella, ya know? So yeah, hopefully I've caught someone's interest! :3

ALSO:

Please PM me. Don't post on here if you can help it. I've always been bad with starting convos, so I'd appreciate it, ya know? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I would be interested in a Romeo and Juliet-type plot, I have sort of an idea that follows this, so send me a PM if you'd like!

I'm interested ! pm me ^-^

(Favorite color: Red~)

BUMP:

I made a few minor edits. :3

If you are still looking, I would love to do a romance one! The angel x demon one intrigued me, as did the Romeo x Julie type archetype.

I had a quick idear for the Romeo one as you had mentioned a magic based these. Perhaps there are guilds (very similar in idea to Fairy Tail -- if familiar) and each guild practices a certain magic type ie: Elemental, Shapeshifting, telekinesis, etc... And these guilds specifically use one type of magic and look down upon others who practice other types. Just an idea!

BUMP:

More minor edits.

BUMP:

Still sorta looking, plus a few minuscule edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.