Romance Plot Craving

L

Lycoris

Original poster
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here, but now I'm back and ready to get some new rps going~

Lately I've been craving one of my newest plots and been dying to get a long-term rp out of it. Please feel free to comment or PM if you are interested.
Also, if you want to hear other plots I have feel free to message me too as I'm always down with doing rps based on my other plots or even new plots we come up with together~

Here's the idea

A girl survives a ship wreck and is washed upon a shore of an abandoned island in which she has to fend for herself.

Years later, a prince who craves adventure stumbles upon the island and is startled seeing a beautiful women living alone on the island. He then decides to help her, taking her back to his kingdom and invites her to stay in the castle. When he returns, he's startled to discover that his father had set up an arranged marriage with a princess from a neighboring kingdom. Unable to protest, the prince silently follows as he is force to spend time with the princess despite falling for the island girl.

The princess, however, is not so pleased with the island girl as she becomes jealous after seeing how the prince looks at the girl and talks to her. This is when the princess comes up with an idea to get rid of the girl.

A couple of days later, the princess's family heirloom goes missing. When the guards investigate, the heirloom is found in the island girl's room. This is when the island girl is arrested and thrown into the dungeon awaiting her fate. The prince believes that the princess has framed her, but when he confronts his father, the king won't listen as this was the perfect opportunity to get rid of the distraction to the prince.

This is where the prince must d find a way to expose the princess if he wants to free the island girl​

sounds cool, id just need to make a character for it

If you want multiple people for this RP i'm down