2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

General Information

About me:
- I prefer FXM
- I prefer playing the female as my main character; however, I can do either gender as secondary characters.
- Thread or PM is fine with me.
- I'm quite laid back when it comes to rping.
- I only use anime pictures or written description for looks though what my partner wants to use does not matter to me.

To potential partners:

- I'm not particular on spelling and grammar as long as I can read it. I'm not always the best at grammar myself.
- Length isn't important to me whether short or long as long as I have something to work with which I can do pretty easily.
- I like working together to create the rp, both coming up with ideas for it.
-Please try not to disappear, I'd rather have you tell me you don't want or can't do the rp.
-Try to be an active poster as best as you can (that doesn't mean everyday if you can't), though I understand life and schedules and know it can be hard sometimes.

Plots/Pairings
Bold: My role
Strike through: Taken​

- Jock X Punk

- Younger Person
X Older Person Age Gap (Of age though): I don't have anything specific for this, I just want to do an age gap between our characters. Although the age gap will still be legal and everything. It can be about anything else, I just want the age gap in it.

- Pirate Captain X Castaway

- Rich Player X Poor mother

- Nanny/Babysitter
X Single Father

- Tall girl X short guy: Like Lovely Complex (If you have ever seen the anime, you don't need to know it to do this with me though).

- Delinquent X New girl: Normally I don't like to force my partners into specific characters, but I have an idea of how I want this one to be. He rules the school with an iron fist. They are all afraid of him, even the teachers, but they also find him really cool because he is tough and strong. He's attractive and knows it, thus he is a player. He's a badass but also a jerk. I even might want it to go as far as him being able to bully the new girl towards the beginning (but to clarify, I don't want him to be abusive to her). Eventually, he can change or it could all be an act, that's all up to you.

PM me or post here if you are interested!

Last edited: