Romance of the Beasts (anyone want to RP with me?)

A

Anime-Otaku12

Original poster
I' m in a mood to roleplay with creatures. Like vampires, Werewolves, etc. Kinda want it to be about a girl who is a werewolf and falls in love with a vampire, but she has no clue he's a vampire until he does something rash that reveals his true identity. What that rashness is, I will let whoever roleplays with me choose, but i'm in the mood to do that. Hmmm....Oh and it will be in a rural setting. Not to many buildings. She's a college student who stays at home while attending college. Her parents are werewolves too. Her parents have told her "If you ever fall for a vampire, there is no choice but to banish you from our family. We love you, so please try to avoid them..." She works as a mechanic at a nearby garage. She is a Jr Mechanic since she just started. She has a very bubbly personality, which leads some of her classmates to wonder if she really is a Mechanic at all. She drives around a '72 Volkswagen beetle that she restored herself. She loves it more than her own life. (Sad, I know xD ) But, yeah. There you go. A storyline. Just need a male counterpart who would be willing to play the part of this male vampire. His personality would be all up to you, but I want it to be a male vampire plz. Please reply if you are interested. Thanks!

Hmm, I actually had a werewolf and vampire romance rp on my wish list to do at some point. Sounds pretty interesting but what length of post do you look for out of your partner?

A paragraph is usually what I look for. IF you write more, than great! But a paragraph is usually what I'm looking for.

Well then, count yourself a partner :) Hope you don't mind if I make the vampire character into a good boy rather than a bad boy.

Do it! I'm just happy to have someone to RP with. Go ahead and start it and i'll reply to it tomorrow. I would start it, but I have to work all day today. But I can get to it as soon as tomorrow morning. Are you ok in starting it?