Romance in the Country MxM (Submissive Male Needed!)

Bryce

The Demon King
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Every day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Spoiled City boy gets more than he bargains for when he gets a job helping in a farm... With a very charming country guy things escalate rather quickly.

-Character Sheet-
Name: Jasper Miles Blackwell
*Nicknames: Jas or Jay*

Height: 6 ft

Body Type: Muscular

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Hobbies: Working, Hunting, Fishing and having fun.

Birthday: October 25

Sign: Scorpio

Personality: Without a doubt Jasper has that southern boy charm. He is smart, joyful, outgoing and a bit of a smart ass. He likes to get down and dirty and is very hard working. He also thinks family is mostimportant. He is extremely loyal to the people he cares about and would give the shirt on his back to help someone, justgenerally a total sweetheart.

Bio: Jasper is a country boy at heart and he wouldn't want it any other way. Born and raised in Tennessee. His family his veryimportant to him. He is the oldest of 3 kids (has a 6 year old sister and 13 year oldbrother) and helps alot with his family. Especially as of lately cause his father hasbeen having heart problems he helps out any way he can. He is very outgoing personality and southern charm gets himalot of friends and swoons alot of girls.

Looks: Pics below. Both real and animeversion :). Can choos to RP as a real person or anime! Crystal blue eyes.
c253f47778059fa38d916caee6d213e8.jpg

c2e4985599175ebd62d3a25a8d06dd27.jpg

Eye Color:
ba6361e38c8ab1c98cf5000d7900553e.jpg

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
@Black_Sheep Interested? Lol. Everything slowed down for me so I can take RPs :)

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
@Black_Sheep Interested? Lol. Everything slowed down for me so I can take RPs :)
Seems interesting
I'm gonna go creep through your other search threads too :) find which one I like the best if you don't mind lol