Romance Gone Wrong

A slight blush crept on to he high cheeks, "I-I'm terribly sorry." she pulled her hand away as fast as she could. She hadn't been as embarrassed as she was since her first crush, back in high school. She sat up avoiding his face as she stared out the window, strands of her silver hair brushed aganst the side of her face. As she stared out the window she caught sight of a couple some one she knew. Her soft smile faded as she watched in awe.

After some time Loki realised that he stares too much at her and making too much preassure on her. He shaked his head to snap it out and looked at her. Her face looked bit serious so he asked. -Katsumi is something wrong? You look bit nervous-

She blinked hearing her name,turning she realized she was still in the cafe with Loki. "Oh." she gave him a nervous smile. "What did you say?" she hant heard him she had vanished into the world of fantasy, an idea for the next part of her book fresh in her mind. She mentally wrote it down storing it away for a later time. Once again being sucked in to the strangers eyes captive and wanting to learn more about him.

-Is something wrong? you was looking really nervous- He replied and he saw her eyes again. Loki just could not stop looking at her eyes, could not resist at all, to not keep staring at her he decided to take a cigarette outside to refresh his mind. -Im sorry i be back in 5 minutes i need to go out and take fresh air- After those words he stood up , bowed slightly and went outside. From his pocket he took the "Spike's" package out and puted one cigarette into his mouth. He searched for his light few longer moments but he finaly found it. Outside was really cold, Loki even started to regret he went out without his jacket but oh well, it's too late to come back. He didn't wanted to be busted while he smoked cigarette, he was embarassed that he is addicted to it. While he smoked he realised his legs was all time shaking. He tried to warm himself up but it didn't worked at all, plus this feeling in his stomach simmilar to the one when he finaly finaly found he love Jennifer who now betrayed him. "Damn butterflies" he fought, but he could not fight with it. Right after when he finished smoking he took chewing gum to clean his breath from cigarete odour. He chewed a bit then puted out and threw to bin that was near him. He took a few deep breaths and returned to cafee. Again nice warm and dry air hited to his body giving him nice feeling. Aroma of coffies and cakes was very nice instead of cigarettes. He went straight back to the table where katsumi was sitting and rejoined her. -forgive me it took so long i just really needed it-

Katsuki looked up as she was trying to lick chocolate off her nose. Embarrassed she quickly took out a balloon wiping the icing off her nose.
"Welcome back, you didn't take long at all." while he was gone she had gone to the restroom to fix her messy hair and wet clothes. She had taken the long sweater off leaving her tanktop and jeans. "Feel better?"

-Yeah thanks a lot.- By looking at her with only tank top and jeans he could see bit more about her. Katsumi indeed had body that not every girl could have. -I see you dropped some more cloths to dry.- He took a look on her face again and he noticed she got some chocolate on her nose. -Katsumi you know you got chocolate on your nose? - Then he took off the rest of chocolate from her nose. Right after he did it he realised he did big mistake like he never did. He closed his eyes to not look at her face and blushed like tomato - I ... Im very sorry, I..I shouldn't do it please forgive me...-

"It's ok." she blushed pulling the tank top up "It was cold." looking down at her cake she took another bite savoring the sweet taste if sweet sugar and cherries.

Loki couldn't say anything right now. Embarassed bout his actions he took care for his cake too. Sweet taste of chocolate cake nicely filled his mouth. Coffe that he recived was cold allready so he ordered another coffe then he looked at her and asked -Maybe you want another coffe?- Somewhat it didnt sounded naturally he thought. But after all that what he experienced he couldnt be calm like he used to.

"Oh, no I'm good." she smiled picking up a cherry piping it in her mouth to occupy herself from talking screwing up what every dignaty she had left trying to tie the stem into a knot.

-Oh , ok then only one coffe please- he said to waitress. After waitress went from thier table Loki was keep going with looking at Katsumi. He didn't know what to say or what to do, he always was so sure when he was doing movments and now he could not do anything. Few minutes ago he recived his coffe and he could keep eating cake. Loki never eated cake without coffe, he don't know why but he just could not. He was trying to take piece of cake but hands were shaking so much that every piece of cake he picked into fork was falling back to plate.

Katsuki smiled shyly unable to continue on with the conversation.
"It's getting colder." that one line spoke more words than she could ever say in that moment. She looked up wondering if he understood her meaning.

-Oh then maybe use my jacket then?- After those words loki picked up his own jacked and took a seat near Katsumi, and covered her back with jacket -here, it should be better now -. To be honest Loki rather was thinking about giving her a hug but be didn't wanted to risk. He was siting much more closer to her than before anyways and her eyes and his were even closer.

She smiled pulling the jacket closely around her shoulders protection from the cold.
"Thank you, it's much warmer now." he was so code she only had to shift slighty to be able to touch him and it was verry tempting.

Loki feld how her skin was toughing his skin. She was very soft and warm and that was something that Loki was liking a lot. He feld how fire in his chest was burning more and more that he could barley resist to tough her more or even...Kiss her.

Katsume averted her eyes keeping to her self as she looked around the room drinking a cup off coffee that wasn't hersforgettting she didn't order a new one.