Romance/Friendship MxF (Prefer F for Role) (Video Game Universes Involved!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantacy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Furry, Military, Zombie, Apocalypse, Post-Apoc, Action, Racing, Cars, Technology, Alt Universe.
Well. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Zac and I've been roleplaying for about 6 and a half years now... I'm not going to lie, I started VERY young when I first started rp, and I'm still in my teenage years. I'm a very descriptive and quick to reply roleplayer looking for a female to play a female role in the plots that I have thought and will list below. I myself am very very literate and descriptive with all of my posts. I do prefer a partner who matches my descriptive and lengthy responses, painting a picture with their words.

I myself enjoy the thought of a plot that includes romance/friendship, or a hybrid of them both. I can give you an idea of my favorite type of relationship between a couple I can sum it up with this simple entry from a little book called "BoneChiller":

"Come on Danny keep up!" Ash called back to me as I tried to keep up with her "If you catch me I might let you cop a feel." She said as I dug down deep. Gasp. Wheeze. Gasp.

-Later On-

I came around the corner and felt a harsh pull and cold lips against mine, as our lips broke she said "If you tell anyone I'll kill you."

That is a very very heavily paraphrased part from the book that sum's up the relationship that is the most enticing and fun for me to be apart of.

I now want to list some of my plot idea's.

• Assassin's Creed Universe: Before or after Desmond's passing away, I would like to dell into the romance between Lucy and Desmond, much much more. That is just a plus though, I will be generally pleased to do n Assassin's Creed Rp.
  • Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay that involves teenage romance (Possible Smut If Interested From Partner's Side) That either are strangers, or long friends that have found each other through a twist of fate that forms into a romance. Also maybe if anyone else likes The Last of Us rp and wants to find a love Ellie's age. I'm down.
  • Military Roleplay: Involving some sort of Special Tactics Group among the branches of the military. The plot goes wherever the characters take it.
  • Street Racing plot that involves rebellious, young friends that maybe lead to romance? Who knows? The age range can be from just got their licences to someone who just had their first legal drink of alcohol. Prefer someone with car knowledge that will be a bit cocky to match the characters among them that are OC.
  • School Friends or friends with benefits among their high school lives, from their friendship spawns a romance?
  • Many many endless plots that have to do with all of the above, crossed with all the rest.
  • I'm also a very big fan of doing some kind of Iron Man based Rp. But not using the same names and what not. If you're interested in that, please do let me know.
  • Crime Duo that are MxF and are constantly running from the law.
  • Skyrim Roleplay: O_O I mean... Come on. Dovahkiin deserves a better kind of courtship then a necklace. Or it could go another way around.
  • Modern Roleplay: Rich life yet still is the most giving man in the world.
  • MY FANTASY RP: My fantasy RP involves a man by the name of Marcus Hawk, following after his father's foot steps he holds up the Weapon making, military funding, tech and vehicles, from aircraft to the under the Sea. After he get's his big shoes on and has to catch his Father's legacy of Hawk Industries. He remains single and still looking. Having to duck under cover every day he goes out. So the chances of meeting a genuine woman are slimmest of the slim. Being the head of a multi-trillionare company he is under the spotlight. But not EVERY project... Is on the surface...
  • Paranormal Activity Roleplay is also a BIG Rp we could do.
  • ANOTHER FANTASY RP/MEDIEVAL IF WANTED: Draco Aludra, a young 22 year old man, born into the Order among the greatest. The Order raised him, trained him, and has been the only family he knew, ever since his father was killed under the name of corrupt Kingdoms among medieval times he now lives among. These very Kingdoms that now wage war upon each other, both of them corrupt, both of them responsible for the death of his father. With a higher power pulling the strings behind these two Kingdoms, unknowingly being played against each other, Draco now fights a war, to go through every line of action... To cut those strings.

As you can tell I'm looking for a mature roleplay that involves mature content if I do find the correct partner that agrees to doing so. I do NOT want the roleplay's to be revolved around nothing but smut. So I am very open to people who are very descriptive and paints a picture with their own words. So. If you are interested in anything I have stated above, or think I might just be the right kind of One on One partner for them, PLEASE do PM me, I will always respond. I'm a very very very quick to respond, daily responder. I try my best to respond ASAP but still make my responses very helpful or thoroughly constructed responses that entice the readers. I'm very very ecstatic to respond to people who have the same love for a story and plot development among the story. So do PM me with your thoughts or exceptions to my above requests.

Last edited:
Hmm I love Asssasin's Creed so that catches my attention. You actually have a lot of fun ideas that would be neat to try. I find you interesting as well. You've been roleplaying for six and a half years huh? I've been doing it for almost ten years. Heh so if I might catch your attention to play a game with go ahead and message me if you want.

Bumpity Bump Bump bump

I'm quite new here, but I'm interested in roleplaying with you!
Post Apocalyptic, Street racing, Crime duos, and old Highschool flings have piqued my interest! Let me know if you're interested too and we can talk about it more! :)

Hi ^^ I'm really interested in your Fantasy RP, if you're ok with it, let's talk about it more :)

Hi! I was curious if there was anything you were craving to rp above. Let me know! I'd love to begin something.

Definitely the one to do with Draco

Hello! I'm interested in the School rp, or the Assassins Creed if you're still looking.

Still have a lot of the Rp's open!!!! BUMP BUMP BUMP IT UP

Well. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Zac and I've been roleplaying for about 6 and a half years now... I'm not going to lie, I started VERY young when I first started rp, and I'm still in my teenage years. I'm a very descriptive and quick to reply roleplayer looking for a female to play a female role in the plots that I have thought and will list below. I myself am very very literate and descriptive with all of my posts. I do prefer a partner who matches my descriptive and lengthy responses, painting a picture with their words.

I myself enjoy the thought of a plot that includes romance/friendship, or a hybrid of them both. I can give you an idea of my favorite type of relationship between a couple I can sum it up with this simple entry from a little book called "BoneChiller":

"Come on Danny keep up!" Ash called back to me as I tried to keep up with her "If you catch me I might let you cop a feel." She said as I dug down deep. Gasp. Wheeze. Gasp.

-Later On-

I came around the corner and felt a harsh pull and cold lips against mine, as our lips broke she said "If you tell anyone I'll kill you."

That is a very very heavily paraphrased part from the book that sum's up the relationship that is the most enticing and fun for me to be apart of.

I now want to list some of my plot idea's.

• Assassin's Creed Universe: Before or after Desmond's passing away, I would like to dell into the romance between Lucy and Desmond, much much more. That is just a plus though, I will be generally pleased to do n Assassin's Creed Rp.
  • Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay that involves teenage romance (Possible Smut If Interested From Partner's Side) That either are strangers, or long friends that have found each other through a twist of fate that forms into a romance. Also maybe if anyone else likes The Last of Us rp and wants to find a love Ellie's age. I'm down.
  • Military Roleplay: Involving some sort of Special Tactics Group among the branches of the military. The plot goes wherever the characters take it.
  • Street Racing plot that involves rebellious, young friends that maybe lead to romance? Who knows? The age range can be from just got their licences to someone who just had their first legal drink of alcohol. Prefer someone with car knowledge that will be a bit cocky to match the characters among them that are OC.
  • School Friends or friends with benefits among their high school lives, from their friendship spawns a romance?
  • Many many endless plots that have to do with all of the above, crossed with all the rest.
  • I'm also a very big fan of doing some kind of Iron Man based Rp. But not using the same names and what not. If you're interested in that, please do let me know.
  • Crime Duo that are MxF and are constantly running from the law.
  • Skyrim Roleplay: O_O I mean... Come on. Dovahkiin deserves a better kind of courtship then a necklace. Or it could go another way around.
  • Modern Roleplay: Rich life yet still is the most giving man in the world.
  • MY FANTASY RP: My fantasy RP involves a man by the name of Marcus Hawk, following after his father's foot steps he holds up the Weapon making, military funding, tech and vehicles, from aircraft to the under the Sea. After he get's his big shoes on and has to catch his Father's legacy of Hawk Industries. He remains single and still looking. Having to duck under cover every day he goes out. So the chances of meeting a genuine woman are slimmest of the slim. Being the head of a multi-trillionare company he is under the spotlight. But not EVERY project... Is on the surface...
  • Paranormal Activity Roleplay is also a BIG Rp we could do.
  • ANOTHER FANTASY RP/MEDIEVAL IF WANTED: Draco Aludra, a young 22 year old man, born into the Order among the greatest. The Order raised him, trained him, and has been the only family he knew, ever since his father was killed under the name of corrupt Kingdoms among medieval times he now lives among. These very Kingdoms that now wage war upon each other, both of them corrupt, both of them responsible for the death of his father. With a higher power pulling the strings behind these two Kingdoms, unknowingly being played against each other, Draco now fights a war, to go through every line of action... To cut those strings.

As you can tell I'm looking for a mature roleplay that involves mature content if I do find the correct partner that agrees to doing so. I do NOT want the roleplay's to be revolved around nothing but smut. So I am very open to people who are very descriptive and paints a picture with their own words. So. If you are interested in anything I have stated above, or think I might just be the right kind of One on One partner for them, PLEASE do PM me, I will always respond. I'm a very very very quick to respond, daily responder. I try my best to respond ASAP but still make my responses very helpful or thoroughly constructed responses that entice the readers. I'm very very ecstatic to respond to people who have the same love for a story and plot development among the story. So do PM me with your thoughts or exceptions to my above requests.
Hello im Ariana
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/91601586/thumb.jpg
https://img0.etsystatic.com/035/1/8863082/il_570xN.598210700_37pt.jpg
I am new here and i want to get started up on here and i am open to anything bit i really like your fantasy Mr.Hawk and i would love it if you would let my role play with you

Heh, I as well have been role playing for around six years. Though that wasn't what I came to say.

I'm interested in the military and street racing plot. So I hope that you're still up to do these.

Status
Not open for further replies.