3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
howdy everyone, just your local trashy cowboy here.

i'm going to keep this simple and clean ( duh, i'm a kingdom hearts fan ) for you guys starting riiiiiiiiight now. i'm gumiho!

View attachment 239548View attachment 239549View attachment 239550View attachment 239551

while i am an advanced writer, i'm not really looking for novella length right now. i'd like to keep my average around 2 - 3 paragraphs and would prefer a partner that can match that also. i just want to take the pressure out of writing right now and focusing on quality and not quantity. if things happen to naturally fall into novella length then cool. second, i'm an adult in my 20s and unfortunately, i'm only looking for other adults to write with. third, i'm really only asking that you're able to post maybe 1 - 2 times a week? fourth, i personally write as any gender and i do prefer a partner who is the same. is that a requirement? no. fifth, if you're not a person who contributes to ideas / world building then please don't bother me lmao. * real / cg / anime photos and even no photos are okay with me and this goes without saying but redstar content will only be for adults !

pairings: sapphic f / f & f / nb View attachment 239554 era: modern or early 2000s View attachment 239555
seaside, gloomy city that almost seems like countryside japan, ( though it doesn't have to be in japan ) a little city that seems like something still out of a 2000s anime / film. somewhere that rains often and maybe seems a bit supernatural in a way; like the city has lots of their own little stories about goblins and songs that come from the sea. lots of fishermen n boats n mysterious trails that seem like they've been walked on by another kind by night. something like two muse's who used to mean the world to one another having a falling out and resulting in one of them being resentful and them not talking for a few years. perhaps they've both moved away from their seaside hometown but something brings the both of them back; a wedding, a death or a mystery, perhaps? this plot relies heavily on character interactions and affiliations, i'd like a lot of angst and to create more plots with my partner. * i have many ideas.

pairings: sapphic f / f & f / nb & m / f View attachment 239554 era: modern, feudal japan, fantasy world View attachment 239555
peony is someone with a secretive past, now indebted to the yokai clan of ( whatever demon we choose). they're the boss's current girlfriend ( and trophy ) and everyone else knows they're off limits. the boss's right hand ( black dahlia ) and most trusted arrives home after years of being away on a secret endeavor. they're greeted with respect, reverence and an almost fatherly love by the boss, the yokai clan leader. so when trouble from a neighboring clan threatens war, the boss sends peony away with black dahlia to act as a bodyguard of sorts. and what happens while they're away, alone together, results in a secret affair that somehow feels like more than just lust.

pairings: sapphic f / f & f / nb & m / f View attachment 239554 era: modern w/ or w/o fantasy elements View attachment 239556
love and lust in a dark academia setting. muse a and b are the power couple of the school⸺aprodite and ares in the skin. muse c, is a nobody, atleast in comparison to a and b. except they aren't. not to the aching muse a who has watched them, day after day, soaking in their details like an addict to the needle for reasons unknown to anyone but them. there's a darkness ( and truth ) to muse a that nobody else knows but emerges when interacting with muse c⸺the desperation to entangle with muse c is almost painful and they don't understand this gravitational pull they have for them. but it isn't long before they make a mistake and seal their sins with a kiss, in the library, hand to thigh. tongue to teeth. * the main roles are a and c but we can double for this.

wolf children, sailor moon, samurai champloo, spirited away, belle, suzume, naruto, nana, gokinjo monogatari, say i love you, diabolik lovers, brothers conflict, howl's moving castle, inuyasha, teen titans, cowboy bebop.

you can respond here or through pm.

Last edited: