Romance Anyone?

B

BeeMalicious

Original poster
So, because Bee is a hopeless romantic and I'm not really in any on-going roleplays, as of yet, I'd figure I'd start a private one that'll keep me busy. I'd figure it'll be a romantic one, but seeing as how just romance kindof really creeps me out in role plays, because I'm not always sure what to do, I'll make it a story romance with maybe a horror or fantasy or sci-fi aspect as well.. or whatever else you'd prefer.

So, private two player role play. I'm up for anything, but I'd prefer being the female.. because in no way am I good at role playing a dude.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

J

Jumi

Original poster
Romance eh?

What about some space pirating, and the like... Perhaps a dashing criminal stumbles onto a rich luxury ship hoping to rob it blind, but becomes the reluctant hero saving people, or just your Player Character?

B

BeeMalicious

Original poster
That sounds sweet.
perhaps in more detail?

J

Jumi

Original poster
As in you want more of a scene for the Roleplay?

Well I just winged the idea, but if you want to plan something, should I send you a PM with a plot summary?

B

BeeMalicious

Original poster
Sure? :P
I'm up for anything, so it's really all up to you.

J

Jumi

Original poster
No problem, Bee. I should have something ready to send your way around the evening time tomorrow if that's alright.

Starting the new job n' all tomorrow morning so I can't do an all night grinder for a plot.

J

Jumi

Original poster
Cool, and thank ya kindly.

Do you happen to have an Instant Messanger account? That way if I happen to get any split second ideas while your online, I can just shoot them over to you.

B

BeeMalicious

Original poster
Yeah,
it's on here.
Msn.
Under my dp and stuff.

J

Jumi

Original poster
Ah... Should have checked it again. Wasn't there when I looked last time.

Then expect a plot tomorrow, I should have something good. : D

B

BeeMalicious

Original poster
I shall be waiting.. in a none-creeper like way. :3

F

Fluffy

Original poster
If you're wanting one on one, Honeybee, I'll gladly serve as your male partner. :P (Males were always my preference anyway.) I have MSN and emailing if you ever want to. <3 I always liked it better that way anyhow, less pressure and the like.

Vay

The Empress
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
Hey at least one of us is doing his job.....

*pats Jumi on the back for making the team look good*

You want Drama, I could recommend some good Romance RPers for you to kidnap once you have a plot outline.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
Wait till friday and I've had a few beers in me then I'll get back with a concept, I do my best RPG-ing drunk

Just ask Jumi.