1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Romance and Epic RP's

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kira Yamato Freedom, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I am looking for any female from the ages 15-21. if you like Roleplay with romance, Action, sexual theme, tear dropping events, and much more! you come to the right place. I am Strike Freedom.. but people call me Kira. after my rp character. so there are many differnt rp theme i would like to do.
    *** = Really want to do.
    **= intersted
    * = maybe will do.

*** ~ this one is a Slave and Master rp. story line will follow if you are interested.
    *** ~ A female lead part.. with a Male being a Captive to the Female for sex and other reasons.
    *** ~ Female ends up Captured Male and keeps him perioner and us him as a torture and sex toy.

So if you are intersed just Pm me. and i will respone as soon as I can. 2-3 day wait for reply.

2. I would love to do slave and master, but who will be the slave and who will be the master

3. I sent you a pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.