1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Rolypoly

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chomplified, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I've been looking to roleplay for a while now and I saw this website. I'm still learning as I go, I can't wait to have a look around here!

2. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll love it here, everyone is as nice as a cotton ball. c;

3. Welcome to Iwaku, Chomplified! ♥

4. Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to the site! We're happy to receive ya!

5. Hi, Chomplified, and welcome to Iwaku! Is it ok if I call you Chompy? <3 I'm Moody!

Are you finding everything alright? Need any help?

6. Of course! Nice to meet you Moody! Uhm yes, I've been exploring and such and trying to get a feel of what this site is all about c

• Love Love x 1
  7. Hihi Chompli! ^o^ Welcome aboard!

8. Nice! Are you enjoying it so far?

9. I'm actually quite confused haha How should I go about this? I'm not sure what to do about the Character tab and all.

10. Yeah, it can be a bit confusing. However, fret not! We do have a guide!

Also, the character tab is completely optional. You don't have to post your characters in there if you prefer not to.

• Love Love x 1
  11. Wow perfect! Thank you so much! (':

12. Not a problem! Happy to help. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.