Rolypoly

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chomplified

Original poster
Hello! I've been looking to roleplay for a while now and I saw this website. I'm still learning as I go, I can't wait to have a look around here!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you'll love it here, everyone is as nice as a cotton ball. c;

Welcome to Iwaku, Chomplified! ♥

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to the site! We're happy to receive ya!

Hi, Chomplified, and welcome to Iwaku! Is it ok if I call you Chompy? <3 I'm Moody!

Are you finding everything alright? Need any help?

Hi, Chomplified, and welcome to Iwaku! Is it ok if I call you Chompy? <3 I'm Moody!

Are you finding everything alright? Need any help?
Of course! Nice to meet you Moody! Uhm yes, I've been exploring and such and trying to get a feel of what this site is all about c

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Hihi Chompli! ^o^ Welcome aboard!

Of course! Nice to meet you Moody! Uhm yes, I've been exploring and such and trying to get a feel of what this site is all about c
Nice! Are you enjoying it so far?

I'm actually quite confused haha How should I go about this? I'm not sure what to do about the Character tab and all.
Yeah, it can be a bit confusing. However, fret not! We do have a guide!

Also, the character tab is completely optional. You don't have to post your characters in there if you prefer not to.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, it can be a bit confusing. However, fret not! We do have a guide!

Also, the character tab is completely optional. You don't have to post your characters in there if you prefer not to.
Wow perfect! Thank you so much! (':

Status
Not open for further replies.