*rolls in and makes whale noises*

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smiles666

Original poster
I'm gonna pretend I am good at these intro things like I've done them a billion times. Don't ask questions and just roll with it, 'kay? You'll have an instant friend if you do.

I'm a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

I'm the Smiles, or Smiley... Pick one lol :P
Over the years I've gathered a few nicknames, the most important things is that I need to know you mean me x')
And it's not insulting... Obviously x')

So yeah, while I'm at it I may as well tell you something about myself.
I'm a European gal in her mid twenties, been RP'ing for like 3 years now..4? Not entirely sure :P
Anywhoot, I do mostly mature fantasy RP's but do love me some AU (modern earth) from time to time.
I prefer mostly 1x1 RP's, I've had too much issues under GM's and simply don't always have the time, energy or patience to GM myself.

Not sure what else there is at this point to be honest.
My favorite color is red?
I own a dog?
Tell me what you wanna know and I'll see what I can do about your ignorance.

I'm gonna follow my own advice and stay awesome in everything I do.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
A warm welcome to Iwaku, Smiles! =D Gotta say, I love the profile picture. Wolves are awesome. :3

Anyways, good to meet you! ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time on the site. And, if you ever need anything, feel free to send me a PM. ^^

Hello smiles, Welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you enjoy it here, if you are looking for a partner for a one on one the general partner requests thread is here

If you ever need anything, never hesitate to ask, we'll all be happy to help and more importantly, have fun!

All the whales

cartoon-whale.gif

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I will not! Ignorance is a choice in most cases :P

I will put up a thread or spam other threads once I have time to get down to business ^^ Right now I'll sit back a bit, see what we have here and make some friends :P
(I hope at least lol)

Also, I see your whale and raise you
LzEC0vE.png

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.