Roll Player

S

Shera

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Jinx will work

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Girl and 18

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Can't put my finger on that, I have several

What kind of characters do you usually play? I usually play wolves but I'm up for newer things

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Definitely wolf packs

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! My favorite song of the moment has to be Nickleback-When We Stand Together

In before "LOLOL, SUMBODY ELSE GOES BY JINX HERE!1"

Welcome to Iwaku.
You might wanna change your nick to something else, we are easily confused here at Iwaku.

Welcome to the site Jinx. My name is Tenchi-Roku and I can tell you that wolves are well loved here. The RPs are of plenty variation and I hope you enjoy. :)

I'd like to welcome you to Iwaku!
Indeed, there is someone who already is known as Jinx. Changing your name may be a good plan =p

Welcome to Iwaku, Jinx! I'm October. We have some other members that are into wolf rp too, I think you'll fit in great here. Let us know if there is anything you need.

Hello Jinx! Welcome to Iwaku ^^

I'm Hiro, nice to meet you. I like your title, can I be in on this operation? I promise I won't increase the odds for it to succeed.

I see a lot of other members calling someone Jinx like they have said. However I don't, as his name was not Jinx when I joined *has been here roughly a month* so you shall be Jinx to me forever. Anyway, I hope you have fun!

I SHALL CALL YOU:

NOTAJINX.

PROBLEM SOLVED.
WELCOMEEES.

Hmmmm......new nickname is Shera. Though I do like NOTAJINX :bsmile:

I think I'll not take Staci's meme idea and call you Jinxette!

That would work to, kind of sounds like turning a boy's name into a girl's......awesome!

-NEW CHALLENGERS ARRIVES!-

ORA!

*Puts his hairpick into his ridiculously oversized Pompadour*

Tch...Tch...Tch...I heard some girl was prancing around using my name and trying to take my place around here.

*Spits out the wooden kabob stick he was chewing on*

Ya see, around these parts, we don't roll like that, Player. If you want my name you have to best me in Mortal Ko-

*Notices the name change*

Oi!

*Suddenly has glasses and bedhead*

I heard you were new around here! I just wanted to say that I hope we become good friends and you find us to be a good home, Ma'am! I just know this is going t be the start of a great friendship! *Reaches out to shake hands, only to stumble clumsily over* Oh gosh, I am so clumsy! *He laughes hartily while a hand reaches out to back of his neck, rubbing it slightly out of embrassment*

Thanks, hope I will. It's already been and interesting experience so far. *grins*

NOTAJINX is so pleasant.

​STAMP OF APPROVAL.

Its is, and it does sound kind of awesome when you think about it.

-pats the new one's head.-
I meant YOU are pleasant.

Oohhh to be young again.
-isn't old.-

SHE-RA!!!! *Goes back to obscure 1980sland.*

Sweet, I need to go to a future obscure island. Where this is music and computers!!