roleplays wanted

X

Xeliony

Original poster
Roleplay Pairings and Rules

Hello everyone~ let's get on with the roleplay requests that I want to do. It will most likely be that I won't find anyone to roleplay with when it comes to fandoms, and as sad as that is...I'll probably still be able to find someone to RP OC X OC roleplays.

Okay, so, first of all, I want to start with the fandoms...you can skip if this isn't what you want to rp.

Fandoms

South Park
Kenny X Butters
Cartman X Kyle

Invader Zim
Zim X Dib
Red X Purple
Irken OC X Irken OC

Ed, Edd, N' Eddy
Kevin X Edd

Undertale
Sans X Frisk (Female Frisk)
Fell Sans X Swap Papyrus
Fell Papyrus X Swap Papyrus
Papyrus X Mettaton

Psych
Shawn X Lassiter

Teen Titans
Beastboy X Raven
Robin X Beastboy
Beastboy X OC

Rise of The Guardians
Bunny X Jack

Rick and Morty
Rick X Morty (This can be any universe, doesn't matter.)
Rick X Rick (Any universe of Ricks, doesn't matter)
Rick X OC
Morty X OC

Crossovers
Dib X Lilo
Jack Frost X Hiccup

OC Roleplays
Neko X Human
Neko X Neko
Vampire X Human
Jock X Goth
Friend X Friend
Brother X Brother
Prince X Prince
Prince X Servant

(If you have another OC pairing, tell me and I'll see if I'm interested)

Dib X Lilo: After Dib's last stunt he decides it's time they moved and Membrane decides they move to Hawaii in hopes that a change of scenery will make his son uncrazy. (Goes from there, doesn't matter where we start)

I have a plot for KevEdd where there's a zombie apocalypse, it could just be starting out or it could be in the middle of it may be. Up to you. (a picture of Ed being a zombie just kind of ignited the flame for this idea and I've just been into rping it since then.)

Sans X Frisk: It's been a few years since they surfaced, Frisk is older...I know the damn pronoun is they, but I'm going with them being female.

Fell Sans X Under Swap Papyrus: Red somehow ends up in Underswap (his and his brother's relationship can be what we make of it) This can be his and Swap Pap's first meeting or they could all have known each other beforehand and what not.

I have some Invader Zim plots in mind as well.

As for the Jack X Hiccup one, it's a really old plot, but I've improved it since then because the way I described it was shit if I'm being honest. After a fight with Pitch Black, who had apparently stolen a device of Father Time, Jack suddenly finds himself in the Viking era...we can go from there...this can take place before HTTYD 2.

Another one involved Hiccup and Toothless dying in a fight, about 100 years pass...I'm not sure how many it would be considering I want this to be in the modern world and so recent times would be preferred. He's the spirit of fall.

Rules
Honestly, I don't have much in the way of rules except if you aren't comfortable with something then tell me.

God-modding is a definite no.

If you are tired of the roleplay, tell me. I have dealt with people who take ABSOLUTELY forever or don't reply at all and it upsets me to no end...I understand you have a life, but please tell me if you are busy and if you get too busy to RP with me. (Let's be honest, if you take MONTHS to get back to me, that's it, we're done rping...I'm a patient person, but months just pisses me off to no end.

Schedule
I go off Central time, Weekdays I work, Monday through Thursday I work 12 to 5 and Fridays I work 11 to 4 but I can find time to roleplay before work and after work since I am on all the time and can be reached whenever.

Where I roleplay
I use Skype mostly, sometimes I use e-mail, and I'm starting to use Discord.

I will also use Google Docs if it's something you prefer...though there is a lag and I get pretty annoyed at it so I may take a while to respond.

Im pretty interested! I did have an idea like a Gang leader or Mafia boss x Street racer/Drag racer? I have a character who is a drag racer but also used to be a goth(ish) kid in his high school days! If you're interested please reply when you can!

I'd lov to do something South Park but I only really rp on iwaku, shoot me a pm if you wanna try to figure something out anyways
( ╯w╰)''