10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
RPGers.jpg

I COULD TELL BY THE WAY THAT YOU PLAY THE GAME, AMPU, THAT YOU WERE READY TO KNOW.

I'll shot those C*ntbirds a demon if they ever try pushing that bullshit towards me.

their propaganda not only makes me sick to my core but makes me rage as well.

KEEP YOUR FUCKING GOD AWAY FROM MY RECREATION MOTHERFUCKERS

* warmasterdeath Takes a chainsaw to the face of shit like this being forced down his throat at train stations. and the like.

i dont give two fucks who worships what. but when people start to give me shit for what i do purely because they dont like it. and they hide behind faith......that makes me want to hurt them. badly.

i get that we're supposed to take the piss outta this peice of Goebbels inspired propaganda (though i suppose alluding to it being anything like nazism is a bit overreactive)

but seriously.

Father Ramos can go fuck himself.
he can take his bigots, his inbred mindfucked moron followers and go fuck themselves with barbed wire on a baseball bat.

fucking god botherers.
(Bear in mind that being religious doenst make you a god botherer, being a pain in my arse due to religious fanatacism does.)

EDIT: oh thank fuck.

its just an advertising gimmick.

* warmasterdeath Takes a few deep breaths and calms down

*Leaves a note*

It is more than a game! But I can't win! If Gorefang dies, then I must too!!!

Love,
Jinx
<<<<<<3
=3

Father Ramos can go fuck himself.
he can take his bigots, his inbred mindfucked moron followers and go fuck themselves with barbed wire on a baseball bat.

RPGersPastor.jpg

heh. perhaps I'll get my jolly's off making violent art about him.

i did it for the fucker that was protesting at the funerals of American soldiers because they died for a country that promotes homosrexuality.

i featured his face, a chainsaw and some lyrics from Limp Bizkit's song Break Stuff

XD

These comics are absolutely terrible. Chik comics or whatever...the guy sits in a basement and churns out this stuff...

Just reading it is so...so...lolzy...and I never say 'lolzy'

*Saves the picture above*

This will make a good segue way into my new Demo-I mean Dungeons and Dragons game.

Someone needs to tell Xin.

I LOVE that comic it's hilarious!

Just remember there is a difference between standing up for a faith and hiding behind it. I think the technical term for it is "Cognitive Dissidence" if I spelled that right? It's where your brain farts out your ear cause someone else's opinion shakes up your safe little view of the world. Anyone's capable of it.

they try to force their shit down my throat, i loose any eloquence i might have and go for the four letter words and the fists.

i detest people trying to religion-ify me, even though i find faith itself to be a mostly positive influence.
(Read as: so long as religion nuts leave me alone, i leave them alone.)

His name is Jack Chik.

He's a close minded, holy roller fuck. He's a Protestant fundamentalist with nothing better to do than push his own agenda.

Where the hell is the funnied version? it was hilarious and it had lesbians.

My god.... that was amusing....

Warmaster's in lurve.

I think I've seen something like this somewhere before....

You people do realize that this comic was an advertisement for the people that made Demon the Fallen right? I can't be the only person that has ever played a White Wolf game. C__C