Roleplaying is fun right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seeking more than one partner? Because I'd be more than just a bit interested in joining you for an RP. You seem interesting. I'm fine with any gender pairing, but my favorite is generally yuri, if you're still accepting those as well. If not, I'm sure we can find something else.

of course I actually get really excited when I have more than one thread to post on XD and I have a yuri one up there but they can all be turned into yuri accept the time traveler one i also have an idea with a Demoness that lives in hell and her job is to be summoned by beings from the mortal realm to grant a request or wish for their soul

I saw it and found it interesting, though I tend to have a hard time playing someone else's character's sibling, since my characters tend to have very strictly made backgrounds...So it'd either need a slightly adjusted story, or I'd have to use an extra character or something...Though if I knew enough about the family, I may be able to try to alter one of my characters to fit enough. After all, I could say one of the divorced parents remarried, which would lead to my character's current family dynamics, or something else similar...So it seems plausible as I look into it. Would you rather play the older or younger sister though?

If not that one, your Siren idea is interesting...But I don't know if I can play a siren :/

I dont mind make your character as you will I would pefer the older sister if we do that one?

and if you want to do the Siren idea i dont mind being the siren i've kind of got a persona for her already in my mind for her anyway also fo the siren rpg you dont have to be a human

we can always come up with a new idea ^w^

Well, that gives us good options then...For the Siren one, I'd probably play a human, just because...It's how I roll a lot xD Might play a humanoid that isn't fully human though. Not sure.

For the sibling one...I'd prefer the younger in this case, so that works. Actually, I can sort of see it working well as I think on it. I can PM you with my general reasoning/idea, if you want, and we can work on that.

And of course...Our own new idea is always fine too :) This is just notes about figuring out what to do.

Well, that gives us good options then...For the Siren one, I'd probably play a human, just because...It's how I roll a lot xD Might play a humanoid that isn't fully human though. Not sure.

For the sibling one...I'd prefer the younger in this case, so that works. Actually, I can sort of see it working well as I think on it. I can PM you with my general reasoning/idea, if you want, and we can work on that.

And of course...Our own new idea is always fine too :) This is just notes about figuring out what to do.
that's cool with me if you want I dont mind what we do the choice is in your hands XD

See, that's a problem since I'm a naturally indecisive person. Choosing between two options is already difficult, let alone three.

I got it! Make two of your friends 'rock, paper, scissors" you; each person representing a choice and see who wins XD

I ended up going for a random number generator instead, and going in order of what was listed xD I got a 1 out of 3, so...Apparently it's the Siren one. But as I look at it, I'm still tempted by the sibling thing xD So apparently I can make up my mind sometimes? o.o; I think?

lol sweet! in your heart you already knew what you wanted XD wooh! do you do character bio sheets?

I can do them if you want, but I don't need them personally.
And as a reminder, I'm the younger sister, so...high school age right?
Lucky me there... Ah, should I send you a message with my general idea for my character with or without a bio? Figured that figuring out the character background might be helpful.

whatever works for you i usually use them to remember my character when I got the threads but we dont have to and yeah she would probably be 18ish or 19

I'll likely go with 18.
And...We can do them if it's your preference. :)

sweet! sorry about the late night replies my job is near a lot of convention areas and being a restaraunt we get alot of hungry assholes -_-

It's perfectly fine :D My replies tend to be at various points of the night too because I'm a night owl, though i'm working on my sleep schedule to take a major test and such. :/
So...Just let me know what you need I guess?

if you wouldnt mind starting a thread off for us?

Surely! Do you have a general starting point you wanted? And I don't know if we needed to go over any extra details such as what has happened with the parents since the two were separated?

Status
Not open for further replies.