ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME

I am a very new member. I joined just yesterday, so I am still figuring things out. So, I hope that whoever picks me has patience :) Kidnappable?: I'm not exactly sure what this means so I'll say yes, sure.
Playing Habits: Being that it is summer break, I am on about 13 hours a day. I roleplay whenever I can, but I do a lot of things online, so sometimes it takes me a few minutes to respond. I respond when I see that I need to.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I will play any character, including trans and intersex characters. I really like playing characters that are adrogynous.
Favorite Genres: I like almost everything. I am very open-minded but I really like playing romance, magical, fantasy. As for time period, I prefer to stay 1700s to modern time.
Genre You DON'T Like: I hate apocalyptic or post apocalyptic scenes. I don't like the future too much, or too far back. I don't like outer space stuff very much, but I'm not totally against it. I don't like furries very much. People that turn into animals is fine though. I like sex scenes, to the point of very naughty ones, but I like more than just sex. I want a good plot line.
Playing Style: I am typically a passive roleplayer, but when an idea strikes me, I tend to get aggressive with pushing it through. Many times I have good ideas and I just don't know how to execute them properly, so I will discuss them with my rp partner and see if they know how to.
Plot Candies: I love having characters that are jerks, but the good guys. And.... don't judge me, I like rape scenes. And I do like big age differences, but the younger has to be at least 15.
Character Stereotypes: I personally don't have a preference. I like to play many diferent characters. I prefer to have a diverse character list within one roleplay.
Character No-Gos: I don't have anything that I really wouldn't play. I prefer to be the submissive character, but I also enjoy being dominant. I can pretty much fit to anything.
Random Notes: Like I said, I'm new to this site, so have a little patience with me until I get the hang of it. And I'm very good at adapting to whatever people want. Something I am really trying to get into is using a transgender character. No one seems to want to do that with me. If you don't, but you'd still like to rp with me, that's totally fine as well.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: As I am new to this site, I have not been in any roleplays on here. I have done many roleplays on other sites though.

Reactions: 1 person
Kidnappable?: If I'm not busy, sure.
Playing Habits: Depends on my schedule, but if I'm online, I'm available for an rp.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I can easily play either gender.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, magical, romance, adventure, some scifi, some anthro, maybe steampunk
Genre You DON'T Like: Yaoi/Yuri, mecha, war, gore, apocalypse stuff, angels vs. demons, vampires and werewolves (it's been overdone D:)
Playing Style: I'm fine doing both passive or aggressive
Plot Candies: Romance with characters that 'belong together', a sense of purpose, humor, good plot, an epic quest to save the world/princess/prince/etc, or a quest to find valuables.
Character Stereotypes: Flirty/somewhat pervy badasses, thieving adventurers, fantasy warriors, mages, elves, shapeshifters, comic relief, artists, musicians, hard workers, etc.
Character No-Gos: Characters with same-sex relationships (sorry, I fail at them), anything under the 'genre you DON'T like' section.
Random Notes: I love romance, but considering there are members under 18 years of age, I will not be doing anything hardcore. I may allude to it, but no hardcore sex scenes.
Scene Sample:

"Registration number 001698754-2. Name, Ahri Kenodoh. Rank A, Elite." A tight lipped man read off the clipboard. The hunter frowned at him in annoyance, dragging a gloved hand through his long black hair in an attempt to keep the wet curls from sticking to his face. "Do you have to read that off every time I finish a job?" He asked for what seemed like the hundredth time since he'd first started working there… three years ago.

"Well, Mister Kenodoh, perhaps if you followed regulations a bit more closely and weren't as destructive as you are, I wouldn't have to read it off as much." He sneered at down at him from the raised flooring he was standing on. "And take your hat off, you heathen!" He snapped.

To this, Ahri simply gave him the finger – a response he had given every time since he first began his employment. The man scowled at him, but continued on. "When you go out there with an attitude such as the one you had tonight, you throw a monkey wrench into our plans. You just love to make my job more difficult. Why is that, hmm?" The question was snide, irritating.

"Because I hate you." Ahri replied flatly, "You're a douche bag."

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None yet.

Kidnappable?: most definitely
Playing Habits: whenever I can. Sometimes I'm on all day, sometimes I'm not on at all. I try to be consistent, though.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male, sometimes female
Favorite Genres: anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like: furry...
Playing Style: Doesn't really matter to me.
Plot Candies: Yaoi and crazy peoples.
Character Stereotypes: No particular type actually!
Character No-Gos: Mary-Sue, helpless, girly-ish characters
Random Notes: nothing I can think of...
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. "Hikari? Hikari? HEY MORON! WAKE UP!" a loud female, who was conveniently nick-named 'Beast', yelled at a sleeping blonde male. The man stirred, groaned, but didn't move. Beast sighed and grabbed hold of the blankets. She pulled as hard as she possibly could, effectively pulling the male off the plush bed. He fell to the ground with a loud, and painful sounding, thud. His blue eyes were open wide, staring at the woman. Suddenly he started to cackle. He continued laughing until his side started to hurt, and until Beast kicked him in the gut.
"Moron, you have a lecture today," she informed, walking out of the room.

Re: Xin's Resume

Kidnappable?: Most definitely! I can roll with just about anything.
Playing Habits: I check in a few times every day at minimum.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Either/or, they're all fun to write as.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Romance, Tragedy, Depressed/Angst-type stuff?
Genre You DON'T Like: There's nothing I won't write in, I'm not picky! Just itching to write. :)
Playing Style: Generally passive, seeing my indecisive nature and willingness to roleplay in just about any type of setting.
Plot Candies: Hot-and-heavy romance, tragic romance, I'm a big softie in most of those areas. Also stuff like heroism, a nice conflict of interests between leading characters, things of that nature. Dramatic stuff!
Character Stereotypes: Head-over-heels guy/girl, the crazy person you expect to bring a gun to school/work, combat expert of some sort, bookworm, sarcastic ass with a quirky side; it's a broad spectrum. I've been known to play a charismatic martyr at the end of some of my and my friends' roleplays.
Character No-Gos: There are very few limitations, but anything I'm not completely comfortable with I'll generally find a way to put my own twist on.
Random Notes: Honestly, I've never been able to really develop full character before a story starts. Structured roleplay isn't my strong point because I like developing everything through the writing. It just makes more sense to me! Oh, also, in private roleplays (and sometimes public), I tend to get a sailor's mouth. Oh, oh, and I like using bold and italics for emphasis. Sometimes a little too much.
Scene Sample: (Story I kinda started a while ago. Just a small clip of it. Personal inspiration, if you know what I mean. Surprised I'm even using this. :P)
As if it wasn't hard enough to tell her all this, she has to go and cry?

"Look, Steph, I don't mean to hurt you, but you have to see it from my side. How do you think I felt sitting here waiting for you while you told me, "I love you, and I want to be with you. I'm going to break up with him, I promise"? That was over four months ago, for Christ's sake. I can't pass notes with you and call you at night and text you all day long knowing that there's someone you have to hide it from. I held up my end of the deal, I'm available and ready for you. If you can't do me the same courtesy, I'm not sticking around to get hurt anymore. I won't be put on a secret leash and wrestled back into the shadows so you can go and put on a happy mask for him anymore. I deserve better."

It was true, I wanted her. But I didn't need her anymore and she didn't need me. She had Dillon, her lazy, no-good boyfriend. He was hardly a boyfriend at all, even by the loosest definition, which was exactly why I was through with being toyed with behind his back. It's not fair to me and even though I want to beat the everliving hell out of Dillon, it's not fair to him either.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None on Iwaku. Sad panda. I generally like using e-mail or something for roleplay.

First post. ;)

Kidnappable?: Very yes =)
Playing Habits: I'm a little slow, honestly.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Girls or genderqueer characters
Favorite Genres: Fandoms (My Little Pony, Pokemon, Digimon, One Piece), Superheroes (DC or original), steampunk, science fantasy, LGBTQI centered etc.
Genre You DON'T Like: Real life, combat centered, Tolkien-esque fantasy,
Playing Style: I'm mostly an aggressive player, but I sometimes flip-flop between the two with my mood.
Plot Candies: I love sweet romance, a mixture of cyberpunk and fantasy, and timey wimey plots. Bonus points for all three!
Character Stereotypes: The time stranded immigrant, the hyperactive speedster, the bratty super genius, the ball of insecurities, etc.
Character No-Gos: Cliche angst-buckets
Random Notes:
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None

Kidnappable?: Yes! At any given time actually. -_- Just promise not to hurt me...

Playing Habits: Well, seeing as though I have 3 computers and a labtop, I'm pretty much a quick replier. But not TOO quick! I have to think about what I want to say first. ^^

Gender You Prefer Playing: I can actually do both.

Favorite Genres: I love fantasy. Magical stuff! Im kinda also a sucker for adventure/romance. Not HARDCORE romance though...i get embarrassed easily. But that doesn't mean it'll effect my fighting. ;)

Genre You DON'T Like: Umm...well...hmm...i don't really like things where people just talk the WHOLE time. With absolutely NO action. -_-

Playing Style: I am pretty much good at both. If I feel that they're trying to go somewhere, I'll tag along. But if I feel that they're at a bit of a stump, or if i need to make somethings KNOWN, I'll lead them for a bit. ^^

Plot Candies: Ohh boy...let's see. Well, I'm a sucker for danger. Sometimes I can help myself out, or sometimes I might need the male to save me...*sigh*.

Character Stereotypes: I love being the girl who thinks she doesnt need help, but she actually does...Also, she has a very sarcastic kind of attitude...but there's always an extremely soft spot. Oh and embarrassed. REALLY embarrassed.

Character No-Gos: I hate playing the "all knowing queen goddess person of knowing everything". It's so annoying. I also hate when the men have this "God Mode" going on...God Mode-That they can NEVER get hurt or are NEVER in need of help.

Random Notes: Umm...if there's one thing you should know about me...it's that...>.< never mind... You'll just have to find out.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: To Hate A Dragon, Lurichia:Element's Chaos, Dislocation:Yin-Yan's Attachment, Broken Rose, Forbidden Magic, Guard Duty, Through The Glass

Kidnappable?: Yes, yes! Go ahead please ^_^

Playing Habits: Once/twice a week at a minimum unless I'm on holiday or especially busy with schoolwork or whatnot, when I'll let the GMs know. But mostly every day/every other day.

Gender You Prefer Playing: I'm up for either, whichever the roleplay needs more mostly :)

Favorite Genres: Fantasy would be my favourite genre, all branches: Sci-Fi Fantasy etc but generic fantasy is probably my top favourite, though I'm open for almost all genres! xD

Genre You DON'T Like: Hmmm... nothing I've come across so far has repelled me instantly, but I'm not a big fan of modern warfare... or warfare in general. Fights and conflicts are good and I'm all for them, but massive World War type conflicts don't really get me, unless the RP is in a more passive part. Other than that, as long as it has a good plot base with room to develop and grow, and isn't excessively 2D, I'll probably play!

Playing Style: Mostly passive in someone else's RP, until I get more experience, but if I feel particularly comfortable and confident with an RP or have a good idea, I may be occasionally aggressive. If I have a good idea that could severely influence the plot, I'll PM the GM (Ha, that rhymes :'D) to make sure it doesn't screw you up :)

Plot Candies: Uhh... a great plot, for a start :) good characters to bounce off, I'm quite partial to some romance or developing relationships, as long as it's not the only plot line. I don't mind what sexes the romance is between though, I'll go with most stuff :D

Character Stereotypes: Ho hum... um, I'll try anything once I think, until I can specify more :)

Character No-Gos: Someone 2D, extremely shallow or particularly prejudiced, racist or homophobic. Other than that, I think I'm all good, but I'll update when I know more :)

Random Notes: Erm, if I'm passionate about an RP, I'll often PM you to discuss plotlines etc and I'm always willing to play an extra NPC if they're needed :D

Scene Sample: My intro post as Owen from 'Moon, Blood and Wolf's Bane'
:

'The promising lights of a small town called Tomahawk glinted in the distance, taunting him, daring him to drive just that little bit further, that little bit faster. Owen sighed, blinking slowly then widening his eyes to keep his focus on the dark road. It was late evening in the middle of Nowhere, Canada and he had been driving all day, as well as the day before and the day before that and God didn't know how many bloody days before that. He knew he needed a break, but he was also certain that he was far too jittery to sleep.

He looked at the clock and sighed, fidgeting in the dark cab of the pickup. His skin itched. No, under his skin itched. He knew what that meant. He needed to do it. That thing. Change. The thought forced on several full-body shivers of horror. He hated... changing. It reminded him that he wasn't... well, wasn't... He took a deep breath. Say it Owen! Just say it, you pussy. Human, he thought, hating it, hating himself.

"Not even human." he growled softly to himself. Eventually he realised that he hadn't even registered the time when he had looked at the clock previously. He looked again, the little numbers glowing bright blood red in the darkness. 23:49. He sighed heavily, looking wistfully at Tomahawk in the distance. Still miles yet, about an hours drive, he reckoned silently. A sudden wave of anger rolled through him. He had wanted to be there by tonight, Goddammit! He smashed the heel of his palm into the steering wheel, then immediately regretted it when a small dent appeared. Scowling, he watched a bright green Mini overtake him, it's tail lights illuminating the cabin with a sickly scarlet glow.

Absently, he glanced to his left, and his vision seemed to shift somehow, though he couldn't say how. Now, the dark landscape outside seemed a little more defined, and certain features jumped out at him like when he watched a 3D movie. The most prominent feature was a forest, a relatively small one, but a forest none the less. Sweeping his dark fringe out his eyes, Owen peered closer at the trees, then spotted a layby just along the road. His wolf itched insistenly inside him and his knuckles whitened on the wheel. Surely he could risk a little run here?
Then, the decision made instantly somewhere in his gut, he pulled over.

A burning impatience seized him as soon as the growling engine cut out. The keys rattled as he ripped them from the ignition. The door slammed and it was only supreme levels of self-restraint that stopped him changing right there, right next to the car. He locked the car frantically, sprinting off into the green-tinted darkness of the forest. He stopped behind an old oak - not that he had any idea how he identified it in the blackness - and stripped frantically, fumbling briefly with his boxers before a sleek black and white wolf erupted into the night.
Owen hit the grass running - literally - his paws making quiet thuds as he pelted through the trees. The wind - fresh and smelling of small hot-blooded creatures, pine needles and other soft scents of the forest - hit his face, streamed up his muzzle, roared past his ears and through his thick fur.'

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In:

Aurora 'Rhorie' Tarvis
in 'Galleon of the Black Mast' - In progress

Owen 'Wanderer' Walsh in 'Moon, Blood and Wolf's Bane' - In progress

Kidnappable?: Yeah
Playing Habits: I'll try to be on as often as possible, but i'll say two-three times a week just to be on the safe side
Gender You Prefer Playing: Female
Favorite Genres: I don't have any preferences, but action and sci-fi seems really cool
Genre You DON'T Like: I don't know =\
Playing Style: passive
Plot Candies: Anything really. I'm an open mind at the moment
Character Stereotypes: I would like to play someone who has to work their way up
Character No-Gos: Eh, I don't know really
Random Notes: As you've probably noticed, I'm kind of new at this, which is why I picked passive
Scene Sample: OPTIONAL. xxx
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: none

Kidnappable?: Sure, sure. Kidnap all you want.

Playing Habits: My interest waxes and wanes. At the very, very least, one post a week. Unless I'm away, in which case for the length of time that I'm away. At most, several posts in a day.

Gender You Prefer Playing: Whatever you need, slight male preference at the moment.

Favorite Genres: Fantasy and Magical, with elves, weapons and dragons xD

Genre You DON'T Like: There aren't many I don't like, but nothing mature/smutty please. I have zero talent in that area and I dislike reading that kind of thing. Thankies.

Playing Style: Somewhere in the middle, I'm not pushy but I don't like anyone else being too pushy. A little direction is fine.

Plot Candies: Elves, Dragons, Weapons, Magic, lots of badass fighting.

Character Stereotypes: The badass girl (it's a fault of mine) and the-guy-who-think's-he-knows-all.

Character No-Gos: The slutty girl. Anything else I'll go for it.

Random Notes: I'm willing to try anything, but I prefer smaller, slow-paced roleplays. Not one where people post every five minutes.

Scene Sample: It's not from here but:

Zari whipped around, forgetting his embarassment in his haste. "What!" He exclaimed, perhaps a little louder than was necessary. "You do know where we are? And you didn't mention this before, why?" She may or may not have realised that we have little food, practically no energy and I haven't a clue where we're going. And she just forgets to mention that she knows where we are? Heck. Scratching his neck, Zari thought, I really just don't understand some people and the way their titchy little brains work.

He shook his head slowly. "You are unbelievable. Really. So where are we exactly? Anywhere near home?" His voice was just a little hopeful. Longing for his home filled him once more. Gently pushing away the unwanted emotions, he continued talking. "But we haven't walked far enough for that. So my question remains, where the heck are we?"

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None here yet, but I hope to be soon xD

Dance's Resume

Kidnappable?
Go for it!

Playing Habits
During weekdays, probably only once a day, but on weekends, more frequently

Gender You Prefer Playing
Male

Favorite Genres
Modern, occasionally medieval/fantasy. To be more specific, I usually do modern things like high school, college, etc. (obviously with more extensive plots fleshed out), but occasionally I like to do some gigantic, epic, medieval-fantasy "kingdoms at war" type of roleplay.

Genre You DON'T Like
Not really into vampire stuff, don't know anime

Playing Style
I like being aggressive, but I also like the other person to be aggressive, if that makes sense. Like, I want BOTH of us driving the roleplay and introducing twists and turns.

Plot Candies
I like having romance /shot I also love having a lot of side characters introduced into the story, so it isn't just two characters interacting, but a whole world of stuff going on. Smut is good as long as it doesn't feel forced or come too early (heh…)

Character Stereotypes
For modern, I tend to play jocks a lot. For medieval/fantasy, I tend to play the evil-seeming guy who secretly has a good heart that just needs to be unburied.

Character No-Gos
Really passive characters, emo, whiney, stuff like that.

Random Notes
I'm a little obsessed with Lady Gaga (you mean you couldn't tell from the username/siggy/avvie?) so I try to title all of my roleplays with Gaga lyrics. It's just a little challenge I've created for myself - but don't worry, Gaga isn't going to pop up in the actual roleplay XD

Scene Sample
I haven't roleplayed in a few months, so I don't have anything handy to post except some old intros. I'll update this once I get roleplaying on here!

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In
None yet! :O

Kidnappable?: I haven't been asked too often, but I don't mind at all.

Playing Habits: I'm a bit on the slow side, I'll admit. But I am trying to get better at that, it just takes a moment for my creativity to kick in.

Gender You Prefer Playing: I've only played males. I don't imagine I'd be great at playing females.

Favorite Genres: Haven't found anything I don't like yet. So far everything I've done has been fun.

Genre You DON'T Like: Smut stuff doesn't interest me too much.

Playing Style: I suppose I could do both. I don't mind stretching my creative muscle when I need to, but if someone has an idea for something I'm more than willing to let them take charge.

Plot Candies: Nah, I don't think I have anything that I MUST have on my list.

Character Stereotypes: I usually make characters that are physically strong because I'm so unimaginative. srsly. In time I'll learn different character types.

Character No-Gos: Haven't found one yet, but as it says above, I don't branch out much.

Random Notes: I'm picky about who I play with, I'm sorry to say. It can't be just anyone. Though I will join RPs if there's someone I want to play the game with.

Scene Sample: TOO SEXY. I have no samples :/

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Glowing Tree, Galleon of the Black Mast, A Helpful Cynic, An Excellent and Most Remarkable Guide to Destroying One's Life, and Exhaustion and Madness.

Kidnappable?: I don't mind, but I will speak my mind if I don't want to be a part of it.
Playing Habits: Every night. I'm a night owl, so night RP'ers are best.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male.
Favorite Genres: I typically like Fantasy and Scifi the best, not a fan of the modern or weird stuff.
Genre You DON'T Like: Weird stuff that doesn't interest me, modern genre's are boring to me, and any out there storylines that make no sense.
Playing Style: Aggressive.
Plot Candies: I like having LOTS of action and team work, I am not a fan of PVP, and I like people who don't god mod, who actually don't mind losing RP battles and such. A good story with lots of bad guys is for me.
Character Stereotypes: Serious, quiet, a powerful badass, but not god like. Basically Johnny Depp in his dark roles.
Character No-Gos: I'm not a fan of lovey dovey romantic characters, or characters that drag on boring conversations about nothing important.
Random Notes: Yes I like to be a leader in roleplays, but if the RP is interesting enough with a broad story, I will never grow bored and would have no problem following the scenarios.
Scene Sample:

Sometimes, some days, Hades just enjoys staring off into the distance, observing people walking by, thinking in his mind how long the old women crossing the street has left to live, or better yet, how the bus full of children that just passed him by could easily tip over from a simple oil slick in the road and crash into complete oblivion. He laughed. "What a thought." He said aloud. Hades leaned off the rusted up dumpster he was lounging on and looked down at his watch while crushing his cigarette butt into the cement. He sighed. "Damn. Time flies. Back to working my tail off I guess. Money is such a distasteful way of life, but man I love those paychecks." He smirked in an exhausted manner and turned around the corner leaving the garbage infested alley he was so precariously standing around in, and walked back to his job across the street.

Several cars honked their horns and almost ran him over as he jaywalked through the traffic for a shortcut to the coffee shop Hades was employed to. One driver even stuck his head out of his window and screamed profanities at Hades, but alas, Hades just smiled and flips him off continuing his strut to work. After a semi-relaxing break our self righteous, well groomed, debonair young man entered his place of employment and made his way behind the counter to serve up coffee to the ever ungrateful men and women that demand quick service day in and day out. After a few minutes of serving customers the shop manager confronted Hades and guided him to his miniature office. Distraught and uneasy the manager shook his head. "Where were you? Ten minute breaks are not twenty minute breaks Hades." Hades just shrugged. "I had to take a long piss?" Shaking his head ever vigorously now the manager started writing something on a clipboard and slams it down on his broad desk.

"Hades, I'm sorry to do this to you but your gonna have to be let go now." Hades raised a brow. "Excuse me?" The manager seemed rather surprised by Hades question. "What did you expect? This is the fourth strike this month with your tomfoolery and your becoming a liability. If you aren't here to work we can't have you anymore. You're done." Hades giggled as he placed a hand over his mouth. "What's so funny Hades?" Hades stopped his giggling and acted as if unfazed by his manager's decision. "Oh nothing. I mean I've only been working here for a month anyway, must be some kind of record right?" The manager was expressing heavy disappointment. "For god sakes, just leave. Your excused." Hades went from calm, cool, and collected to pissed off and aggravated very quickly after hearing his manager excuse him. He jumped on his manager's desk like some kind of crazed maniac and eyed him in a deep hatred.

"God? There is no god. There's a belief in a religion that is said to give you a paradise upon death and a supreme being that created everything from the pubes on your sorry scrotum to the cracked teeth in your mouth from the fight you had with a pole! And then...and THEN... there is a choice to believe after death you rot in a box...a dark....shallow...empty....box. Forever. NOTHING happens! Now if you are done trying to act all high and mighty you two faced liberal, I'm going to excuse MYSELF. It was a mistake to come to this world and to pretend to act like you idiots for a year. Last time I make a bet with my own minions! Good day." Hades jumped off his desk awful proud of his outburst and left the shop giving the evil eye to everyone he came across, customers and employee's alike. He then stopped at the front door, turned around, and said his final piece; "This shop is a sham! And you people are all puppets of your own destruction! Screw this place, and I don't care what you people say, coffee is a drug and I hope you all get to see the poison we put in your drinks one of these days!" Bam, just like that, he's said his goodbye and left.

He noticed several people leave in a rush right after he does. He's done his job. He knows he was right, the customers knew he was right, and so did his co-workers. Long live the king of the coffee drinkers, may he rest in a field of death and I Love Puppies coffee mugs. He isn't a slave to society, he will not be their savior this day.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None at the moment.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"><meta http-equiv="Content-Style-Type" content="text/css"><title></title><meta name="Generator" content="Cocoa HTML Writer"><meta name="CocoaVersion" content="949.54"><style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Verdana}p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Verdana; min-height: 15.0px}</style>Kidnappable?: Hell yes!
Playing Habits: I'm pretty much always available. I try to check this every day now, but if I'm going somewhere then I will let everyone know when and for how long.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I'll play male, female, tranny, hermaphrodite (males that can have babies not chicks with dix), cunt!boy, anything really
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Yaoi, Yuri, Supernatural (occasionally), Modern Fantasy, and Anthro.
Genre You DON'T Like: Furry, magical, SciFi
Playing Style: I'm a little more passive than Aggressive, but I can do both if need be. Doesn't really matter to me.
Plot Candies: Well. I guess my candies would have to be Romance, sex (don't care if is NR-17 or tasteful), forbidden romances/relationships, I love kids and most of the pairings I have with one of my closest friends have kids, gay love (i love me some twinks or a dominate guy with a tiny little submissive boy. Makes me drool), age gaps (i.e. teacher/student, sugar daddy (or whatever you wanna call it)/high school kid)
Character Stereotypes: The shy kid, the sweet girl, the over protective boyfriend, the dominant/submissive boyfriend/girlfriend, and a few others. I'll play whatever needs to be played really. I'm not too picky.
Character No-Gos: The overly typical emo kid (i.e. cutters, my life sucks, FML, etc.), abusive, people who don't care
Random Notes: n/a
Scene Sample:

Ari was out looking for inspiration. It wasn't too often that he was struck with bricks in his brain that knocked his inspiration out of his ear and on the floor. He wasn't exactly sure what he was looking for but he hoped that going out and looking at other people's art might just give him his muse back. Or maybe that's what he needed. Instead of looking for just plain old inspiration maybe he needed a muse. Not a muse that he tried his damnedest to picture every time he wanted to paint, but a real muse. Someone he could see not only in his mind's eye but in person too. It just helped a whole lot more when he painted people.

He was at an art gallery with a couple people he knew, looking at old and new paintings; mostly old. It was all the old stuff that he loved so much. There was just so much detail and so much going on in such a simple painting. He loved it all. This gallery wasn't the biggest of places, but it was perfect. It held just enough paintings that he could stop and admire each one. But he was stuck on one. Just one. It was a beautiful painting of a fairy. The woman was gorgeous and he just couldn't take his eyes off of her, not much less stop talking about how gorgeous it was. If he could he'd recreate this, but, as much as he would love to, he just couldn't. Paint her? He could do it any day. But this...this had to remain one of a kind.

"How I would have loved to have met the man who painted this." He let the words slip out in little more than a whisper. Letting his thoughts become more than what they should have been. Not like anyone was paying attention anyway.

(Kinda short :/ But I just did this one not too long ago)

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None so far

Kidnappable?: Go for it! :D
Playing Habits: Everyday, Sunday-Wednesday, not at all Thursday-Saturday.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Mostly male, occasionally female.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy, Magical, Horror, Romance
Genre You DON'T Like: SciFi.
Playing Style: I'm fine with both. x3
Plot Candies: Just people being real with each other. Letting their inner thoughts come out. I don't judge, so anything is fine with me.
Character Stereotypes: I like to play the man that no one knows a damn thing about. Or the child-like girl.
Character No-Gos: I don't like playing children. D:
Random Notes: Uhhh. I dunno.
Scene Sample: Oh dear. I may have to come back to this and modify it with a post.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None at the moment.

Kidnappable?: I don't mind if you contact me, I would like it. Be easier to get ino some good role-play around here.
Playing Habits: With my laptop, I can usually post everyday multiple times if needed. My muse for writing sometimes gets shot down a bit but most of the times I'm good to go.
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male.
Favorite Genres: Modern. Horror. Cyberpunk.
Genre You DON'T Like: Yaoi. Just don't feel comfortable with it. Also major torture, I like horror and scary but that goes across the line for me.
Playing Style: I'm both because sometimes I have a good idea with my story and I'm aggressive about it, but other times I let people bring me along to the action and plot and I just respond the best way I can.
Plot Candies: I always enjoy the whole school or boarding school location scenario, but really when you have epic battles that I can see happening in my mind, it's just awesome.
Character Stereotypes: Mysterious and dark characters. I do enjoy playing a good villain and characters that play on psychology.
Character No-Gos: Hmm, I never found a character type I wasn't willing to play, there might be but I never discovered it yet.
Random Notes: Always up to RP.
Scene Sample: Coming Soon
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: I'm a new member to this, so none so far.

Kidnappable?: Absolutely
Playing Habits: Any day, Any Time. Until I get a job I'll only not be on when playing 'Fall Further'.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I 'prefer' male. I will play any.
Favorite Genres: Anything. (Exceptions below)
Genre You DON'T Like: Yaoi, Ecchi, Herem. (Same as what I avoid in anime.)
Playing Style: Passive. I can Solo for quite some time, but I prefer to follow the GMs lead.
Plot Candies: Pop References, Mystery, Fantasy elements mixed with Reality. (Think Sorcerer's apprentice or Blade)
Character Stereotypes: The Comedy Relief.
Character No-Gos: Gay Porn Star.
Random Notes: Hi :D
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: None here, but here are a few of the RPs I've done in the past.
Your Rain - Silent Hill RP
The Irradiated - Short lived Fallout RP
The New World - Short lived Fallout RP
Ace Combat - Code Geass RP (Really lazy GM)
Transcending Gender - A no go New concept RP (Had Promise.)
Team Sierra - Rainbow 6 inspired RP

Kidnappable?:Yes please
I am seeking/B]:BOTH
Playing Habits: Until school starts every hours of the day, sometimes weekends. When school starts it depends on my classes and which rp's i need.
Gender You Prefer Playing:Love to play both, depends on the character i am
Favorite Genres:Fantasy, Modern, Yuri, Ecchi, Furry, any role play with creativity
Genre You DON'T Like:Yaoi, and any roleplay lacking creativity
Playing Style: Depending on the rp, and my partner, both
Plot Candies: I like seeing creativity. I like seeing some kind of smut (isn't a must) I enjoy seeing drama and THEN the resolution. But if there is no resolve, if it's large drama... Honestly it's boring to me. that is to say, i enjoy seeing them suffer and than i enjoy seeing them prosper, and get tossed back and forth.
Character Stereotypes: Abusive characters (when i can do it my way) Sweet characters,s hy characters innocent characters. EVIL characters (when i can do it my way.b, it's me being a blind newb
Character No-Gos: Popular (too dry)
Random Notes: I'm legally blind, if i make a typo or something it's not just me being a newb, it's me being a blind newb
Scene Sample: Third person, past tense, LAODS of detail. Five paragraphs is love.
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Heroes of Our Time (one on one)

Kidnappable?: Certainly.. I can't promise no biting~
Playing Habits: I'm sure there will be times, if other members are online, that I will post consistently until we're tired.. But I don't mind leaving a paragraph or two for the next character to reply to when it's convenient for them.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I don't mind.. I'm a girl so it's easier for me to play a suberb leading lady:D But I'll take a male approach if I'm given the pic and description. I wouldn't really set it up for myself.
Favorite Genres: Anything! Although, I'm not much of a sci-fi buff I guess so I may end up sounding stupid :(
Genre You DON'T Like: Like I said probably super modern stuff.
Playing Style: I'll do both. I don't mind dragging some stuff out, but as long as most of the intro storyline is covered then I'm fine with leading and adding.
Plot Candies: I like fights :) Lots and lots of fights!~ I like some romance on the side I suppose.. I like drama.
Character Stereotypes:I've noticed that I like playing stronger willed characters.. Uhm, don't mind playing the sweet girl as long as she has a slightly more important role.. EX: I don't like being a character who is bound to their appearance. Simply because a cute little girl will only be good for looking at rather than a fight. In some situations that's not true(Some crazy shinobi girl who uses beauty as her jutsu or something ridiculous like that..)
Character No-Gos: I'll play almost any character.. I DON'T like people who God mode and take over the plot. I will agree some stuff needs to happen to get the ball rolling but you need consistency in RP's.
Random Notes: Hmmm... Admin's&GM's are <3 :)
Scene Sample: Varanai brought her gaze to look upon the burning kingdom and saw movement in one of the homes lined against the parapet. It was a girl, rushing to the window of her now burning home and tearing furiously at the latch. As soon as the window was wide enough for the girl to climb down she was shot down by a vicious arrow to the neck. How sad, Varanai thought with disdain, that this girl sought to escape her well-deserved fate..

:D I'm not XIN!!! My bad. I'm aeyrlia :)

Kidnappable?: Yes, don't be shy!
Playing Habits: If I'm having a busy week, I usually won't be on a lot. If not, I'm pretty active.
Gender You Prefer Playing: I prefer to play as females, but I don't mind playing males.
Favorite Genres: Fantasy and Magical are my favorite genres because of the creativity and endless imaginative content.
Genre You DON'T Like: I like all genres but Modern's my least favorite because I like to do things that are different than real life.
Playing Style: I'm fine with both, but when I play in RPs, I usually like to be involved in the action and to push it forward some.
Plot Candies: I love having original and unique characters/locations/etc. because it's really fun to have to stretch your mind and be open minded.
Character Stereotypes: I play a wide variety of characters. Sorry, but I can't pick which types I play as!
Character No-Gos: I dislike playing as really weak characters that need others to help them and constantly need to depend on other people. I like to be part of the action and not need someone to hold their hand.
Random Notes: I'm willing to RP with anyone! Also, I like people with decent grammar and writing skills.
Scene Sample:
W'Saylia bowed her head slightly, grateful for his kindness. Hearing his plans to meet up with Hrodland, she nodded with slight vigor. She said nothing, but her body language strongly hinted that she greatly agreed. "I will travel with you." Though if one looked closely, they would see her hand tighten ever so little on the handle of her sword, Sacred Snow, at the mention of Hrodland and the Princess. She knew they were most likely in a tight situation and could not bear to think what would happen if he and the Princess were harmed. I will fight for them, like any knight should. But then she cleared her mind; to dwell on such things was not productive. She must move forward and focus on the now.

"You have my thanks, Sir Gin. I will fight by your side."

Instead of resting, though, she found a little space a bit away from everyone else and unsheathed her sword. She began practicing a series of parries and blows, her blade whistling through the air. It seemed to cut the very wind itself as the red fiery glow from the blaze glinted and glistened on her sword like water. Every blow she made was followed by another as she nimbly and quickly fought an invisible foe. I must make myself better. She thought fiercely, her limbs moving in a frantic pace. Only then will I become a true knight.

Finally after some time, W'Saylia halted. Sweat was not visible on her body, but her breathing was a bit heavy. She sat slowly on the ground with her legs crossed. Her sword was pushed back into its place, on her hip by her side. She gazed out into the distance, watching the black smoke be pulled into the sky.

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Summer's Dream (2), Maschinen Märchen

Kidnappable?: Quite kidnappable. :)
Playing Habits: I have an iPod and a Laptop, so I can Multi-task, but I'm rather lazy. I'll post as often as I can.
Gender You Prefer Playing: BOTH definitely both
Favorite Genres: I'll play pretty much anything, but I do prefer fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like: Anything that may involve sexting or dirtiness (most kids coming from HSH are like that)
Playing Style: Passive, mainly. But I can be aggressive if needed
Plot Candies: Romance and Assassins
Character Stereotypes: Gunslingers and badasses (ex. Mat, Fabio, Lavi XD)
Character No-Gos: sweet, vulnerable characters
Random Notes: I'm a Lunian :D As much as I love RP-ing, I love Luna (also an rp XD) more.
Scene Sample: Mat- *She walks over to ____* (I write the name of my character first if I'm playing multiple characters)
Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: Kingdom of Luna.